Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2

Go down 
+35
The Geeky Zoologist
Six-Foot Turkey
Levine
TyrannoFan
Herrerasaurus
JoeApp
The Beeg One
TheDreamMaster
K_Ozz92
brunofernando
TRK/TrexKing
Lost
Viperman
eagc7
TyrannosaurTJ
Dead2009
evolution_rex
Pokesaurus
Trexbreakout
Megaspino2
LeGribouilleur
Dr. Wu
1morey
Aegyptiacus3
Oviraptor
Gondrasia
Pachyrhinosaurus
Tyrant Lizard
BarrytheOnyx
Océane
CT-1138
V.a.nublarensis
Sickle_Claw
dance2nite
Rhedosaurus
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 12:22 pm

What's up with all those members? I know most are here just for the leaks, I got like 2847272 PM messages asking about the leaks and well...I won't say anything. Sorry. Universal is already hunting down people.

Anyway, welcome. Very Happy

This forum basically was born after JP Legacy died, so most of the members here are old JPL members.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 12:26 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
I do hope all you new people can stay here and chat about other things and make new friends. Granted we're restrained about what we can talk do to what happened, but we can talk about other things here.

You've come for the leaks, but you'll stay for everything else. Very Happy

As I said in my last post, the search for leaks lead me here, but I will obviously stay as Jurassic Outpost forums are quite inactive most of the time and I never realised that many people were on this forum. I'm glad I found this forum eventually haha

Glad to hear it!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 1:02 pm

Regarding the supposed synopsis - you really can't talk about having story information about the new movie and expect people not to be curious.

So, IF the reputed rumors are true, then they're really just redoing TLW by way of the novel Carnosaur.

https://www.amazon.com/Carnosaur-Harry-Adam-Knight/dp/0352314478/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1495731578&sr=1-1&keywords=carnosaur

Disappointing. Ah, well, at least Malcolm's in it.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 1:19 pm

Robotpo wrote:
Regarding the supposed synopsis - you really can't talk about having story information about the new movie and expect people not to be curious.

So, IF the reputed rumors are true, then they're really just redoing TLW by way of the novel Carnosaur.

https://www.amazon.com/Carnosaur-Harry-Adam-Knight/dp/0352314478/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1495731578&sr=1-1&keywords=carnosaur

Disappointing. Ah, well, at least Malcolm's in it.

I keep seeing people on twitter declaring that they have info on something but refuse to give any hints about it. What's the point in mentioning it in the first place then, haha.

Of course some people want to know the info, Universal have barely given us anything. At least give us the title or a new logo or something.
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 1:42 pm

Can we just take a minute to ask, How much did we know about JW a year before it's release? I think we saw a statue of Charlie, and the East Dock sign.

Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 1:48 pm

Océane wrote:
Can we just take a minute to ask, How much did we know about JW a year before it's release? I think we saw a statue of Charlie, and the East Dock sign.

The title? I think we knew that, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 1:56 pm

You can always check yourself  tongue
https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20141127180803/http://www.jplegacy.org:80/board/forumdisplay.php?f=15

(November 2014 save but you can read old posts of course)

Last edited by Mistral on Thu May 25, 2017 2:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 1:59 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Océane wrote:

The title? I think we knew that, right?
We knew the title back in 2013, yeah

Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 2:15 pm

Thank God for this site, as others have mentioned, sites like jurassicoutpost are like dead and the moderators haven't activated my account ha i registered there like a month ago! but the one good thing about the leaks is that it let people know about this site. I really hope the title ain't jurassic world epoch.
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 2:56 pm

Weird to hear that about Outpost, considering once JPL went down they were basically the biggest kid on the block. I guess we have just stuck it out. Does Outpost still post news and stuff?

Back to topic, I just realized that JW2 still manages to feel so far away. I guess Star Wars becoming a yearly thing, for better or worse, has spoiled me and it makes the wait for a singular film like this even harder.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 3:02 pm

Océane wrote:

There was a report, I believe in Spring 2014, concerning the open park, the trained raptors, and hints of the Indominus (at that point, rumored to be the Diabolus).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 3:08 pm

Robotpo wrote:
Océane wrote:

There was a report, I believe in Spring 2014, concerning the open park, the trained raptors, and hints of the Indominus (at that point, rumored to be the Diabolus).

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20141209231116/http://www.jplegacy.org:80/board/showthread.php?s=923a5c4df016a3200601843d74a1e974&t=25078

-- June, 2013 -
*Rumored plot details leak, reveal JP4 takes place on Nublar with a New Park built & up and running.

-- May, 2014 -
*It is reported that the new scary Dinosaur in JW is a newly bred Dinosaur titled "Diabolus Rex (D.Rex)" which was created by using the DNA of a T-Rex, Raptor, Snake & Cuttlefish. It was created by the park's scientists for curiosity & entrainment purposes but after creation it has been determined to be too dangerous to be put on show in the park so will be kept in a secret paddock on the outskirts of the newly rebuild JW park until it eventually breaks out & causes havoc.
*Colin confirms to "Slashfilm".com that JW will take place in a "fully functioning theme park on Isla Nublar", he also confirms there will be NO "trained or tamed dinosaurs", Chris Pratt's character will study the Raptor's behaviour. He also confirms the new scary dinosaur is a newly bred dinosaur bred by the park's scientists.
Back to top Go down
brunofernando
Embryo
Embryo
brunofernando

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 3:10 pm

TheDreamMaster wrote:
Weird to hear that about Outpost, considering once JPL went down they were basically the biggest kid on the block. I guess we have just stuck it out. Does Outpost still post news and stuff?

Back to topic, I just realized that JW2 still manages to feel so far away. I guess Star Wars becoming a yearly thing, for better or worse, has spoiled me and it makes the wait for a singular film like this even harder.

Jurassic Outpost is quite active, except for its forums.
Back to top Go down
brunofernando
Embryo
Embryo
brunofernando

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 3:11 pm

Mistral wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
Océane wrote:

https://web-beta.archive.org/web/20141209231116/http://www.jplegacy.org:80/board/showthread.php?s=923a5c4df016a3200601843d74a1e974&t=25078

-- June, 2013 -
*Rumored plot details leak, reveal JP4 takes place on Nublar with a New Park built & up and running.

-- May, 2014 -
*It is reported that the new scary Dinosaur in JW is a newly bred Dinosaur titled "Diabolus Rex (D.Rex)" which was created by using the DNA of a T-Rex, Raptor, Snake & Cuttlefish. It was created by the park's scientists for curiosity & entrainment purposes but after creation it has been determined to be too dangerous to be put on show in the park so will be kept in a secret paddock on the outskirts of the newly rebuild JW park until it eventually breaks out & causes havoc.
*Colin confirms to "Slashfilm".com that JW will take place in a "fully functioning theme park on Isla Nublar", he also confirms there will be NO "trained or tamed dinosaurs", Chris Pratt's character will study the Raptor's behaviour. He also confirms the new scary dinosaur is a newly bred dinosaur bred by the park's scientists.

We already knew the whole plot, to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 3:15 pm

brunofernando wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
Océane wrote:

-- June, 2013 -

-- May, 2014 -

You missed the June 2013 bit on purpose?
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 3:26 pm

anyway I think we are okay as long as some site like cinema blend doesnt take the plot and run it as exclusive.

Embryo
Embryo
brunofernando

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 3:47 pm

Mistral wrote:
brunofernando wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
Océane wrote:

-- June, 2013 -

-- May, 2014 -

What I meant is that by June 2013 we already knew the basic plot for Jurassic World.

We knew so much more about Jurassic World, with years in advance, than we know about the sequel that's coming out in one year.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 3:54 pm

brunofernando wrote:
Mistral wrote:
brunofernando wrote:
Mistral wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
Océane wrote:

-- June, 2013 -

-- May, 2014 -

What I meant is that by June 2013 we already knew the basic plot for Jurassic World.

We knew so much more about Jurassic World, with years in advance, than we know about the sequel that's coming out in one year.

Probably because it was Jurassic Park 2.0 reboot masqueraded as sequel, it was easy to figure out. Plus the JP4 development hell that had been going on since early to mid 2000's had some bits of it surviving
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 4:11 pm

I think what also contributed to fan interest not being wiped out by the basic premise of Jurassic World, from the theme park setting to the hybrid and human/dinosaur relationships was just the boiling hot curiosity. I think most of us just really wanted to see it just to satisfy that intrigue. It was a slow simmering of curiosity that had been building up since a year or two after Jurassic Park III, and in this case I think the frequent delays and revolving door of plot ideas, directors, writers and actors basically kept it from going out of everyone's minds.

With the JW sequel, there isn't really that. All there is (or was) now is the now slim likelihood of other film sites across the web not seizing these leaked plot details and running with them like mad. Universal probably saw (and are still observing) how tight Disney kept the plots of the Star Wars movies from leaking out. But now they might have missed that boat.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Dinosa12

Last edited by BarrytheOnyx on Thu May 25, 2017 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 4:26 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
I think what also contributed to fan interest not being wiped out by the basic premise of Jurassic World, from the theme park setting to the hybrid and human/dinosaur relationships was just the boiling hot curiosity. I think most of us just really wanted to. It was a slow simmering of curiosity that had been building up since a year or two after Jurassic Park III, and in this case I think the frequent delays and revolving door of plot ideas, directors, writers and actors basically kept it from going out of everyone's minds.

With the JW sequel, there isn't really that. All there is (or was) now is the now slim likelihood of other film sites across the web not seizing these leaked plot details and running with them like mad. Universal probably saw (and are still observing) how tight Disney kept the plots of the Star Wars movies from leaking out. But now they might have missed that boat.

Yeah like i said...there are some blogs hungry for attention that might go and try to run the plot details sadly

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 5:07 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
I think what also contributed to fan interest not being wiped out by the basic premise of Jurassic World, from the theme park setting to the hybrid and human/dinosaur relationships was just the boiling hot curiosity. I think most of us just really wanted to see it just to satisfy that intrigue. It was a slow simmering of curiosity that had been building up since a year or two after Jurassic Park III, and in this case I think the frequent delays and revolving door of plot ideas, directors, writers and actors basically kept it from going out of everyone's minds.

I also think it was because of how people wanted something else besides the MCU movies and that they were a little impatient for Star Wars 7 to come out as late as it did.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 5:41 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:

I also think it was because of how people wanted something else besides the MCU movies and that they were a little impatient for Star Wars 7 to come out as late as it did.

Indeed; so much so that it ended up outpacing the current highest grossing Marvel Studios film. It will be interesting to see if audience love and interest in Marvel is rejuvenated in time for Infinity War and how it will fare up against its Universal competition. Will history repeat itself or display a reversal of fortune?

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 7:32 pm

However you may feel about it, the Indominus was certainly a big unknown that had a lot of people curious, as did the trained raptors. Sure, JW had some plot points from the first film, but it also tread a lot of new ground as well. Ground so "out there" that peoples curiosity really spurred JW's success.

Like others have already said, that just doesn't exist with this film. Sure, it could very well be a better film than JW, but the elements that were fresh and new in JW are now played out.

Another hybrid? Yawn....

I'd say it's entirely possible that this film only makes about half of what it's predecessor did.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 7:38 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
However you may feel about it, the Indominus was certainly a big unknown that had a lot of people curious, as did the trained raptors. Sure, JW had some plot points from the first film, but it also tread a lot of new ground as well. Ground so "out there" that peoples curiosity really spurred JW's success.

Like others have already said, that just doesn't exist with this film. Sure, it could very well be a better film than JW, but the elements that were fresh and new in JW are now played out.

Another hybrid? Yawn....

I'd say it's entirely possible that this film only makes about half of what it's predecessor did.

If you'd said this before the news of Jeff Goldblum coming back, then I'd consider that possible. But now that we know that he's coming back, I'm saying that while this movie will be part of the normal 'law of diminishing returns', I still say that it's going to make over $1 billion dollars. $1 billion-$1.2 billion.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 7:42 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Another hybrid? Yawn....

If you'd said this before the news of Jeff Goldblum coming back, then I'd consider that possible. But now that we know that he's coming back, I'm saying that while this movie will be part of the normal 'law of diminishing returns', I still say that it's going to make over $1 billion dollars. $1 billion-$1.2 billion.

I do hope your right, but is Goldblum enough of a draw on his own? Independence Day: Resurgence bombed.

Regardless, I obviously do hope it does well. The better these films do, the more likely Universal is to put some actual effort into the franchise, be it more films, a television show, extended universe stuff, etc etc etc...

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 7:43 pm

Glad to see everyone here. But for the new people.  If you are sending a PM to me asking for leaks you are looking in the wrong place. The risk potential for what happened earlier is just TOO high to share with people we don't know, who just signed up asking for leaks. So PLEASE stop flooding my inbox!

I'm sorry if you guys are legit users who plan to stick around because i promise you i'm not usually this big of a prick. But my inbox is Flooded with random people asking me to trade stuff for info over and over again, and i'm in a awful mood.

Sorry mods, not having a good day.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 7:51 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Another hybrid? Yawn....

I do hope your right, but is Goldblum enough of a draw on his own? Independence Day: Resurgence bombed.

Regardless, I obviously do hope it does well. The better these films do, the more likely Universal is to put some actual effort into the franchise, be it more films, a television show, extended universe stuff, etc etc etc...

I mainly account that for it being a movie coming out 10 years too late and Emmerich not really caring about the movie.

And I only see all that stuff happening if another studio gets the rights. Not trying to repeat myself, but did you see my anti-Universal posts that I linked to a few days ago?

Last edited by Rhedosaurus on Thu May 25, 2017 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 8:08 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Another hybrid? Yawn....

I mainly account that for it being a movie coming out 10 years too late and Emmerich not really caring about the movie.

And I only see all that stuff happening if another studio gets the rights. Not trying to repeat myself, but did you see my anti-Universal posts that I linked to a few days ago

Fair enough. Hopefully the context of Jeff Goldblum's return to the JP franchise will hit people in the feels enough to bolster the numbers by more than an incremental margin.

And yes, I'm starting to agree that another studio (Disney?) should get the rights to the JP franchise. JW made 1.6 billion dollars, and yet Universal did virtually nothing with it, and as a result JW2 doesn't have nearly as much hype behind it as it should. I'd like to think that another billion dollar movie would change that, but if it didn't happen after JW, I have my doubts....

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 9:03 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Another hybrid? Yawn....

And I only see all that stuff happening if another studio gets the rights. Not trying to repeat myself, but did you see my anti-Universal posts that I linked to a few days ago

Fair enough. Hopefully the context of Jeff Goldblum's return to the JP franchise will hit people in the feels enough to bolster the numbers by more than an incremental margin.

And yes, I'm starting to agree that another studio (Disney?) should get the rights to the JP franchise. JW made 1.6 billion dollars, and yet Universal did virtually nothing with it, and as a result JW2 doesn't have nearly as much hype behind it as it should. I'd like to think that another billion dollar movie would change that, but if it didn't happen after JW, I have my doubts....

At this point, I just think that Universal considers the F&F franchise as it's main cash cow. Not only that, but Universal is starting to become a movie company that panders to the lowest common demonstrator since Peter Jackson's King Kong remake, which was far more Jackson then Universal. Think about it: JP3, the Dr. Seuss movies, the F&F movie franchise, the 50 Shades Of Grey Movies, Boss Baby. At this point, I'm surprised they haven't got Michael Bay as one of the main directors yet.

Back to top Go down
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 9:10 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

Another hybrid? Yawn....

At this point, I just think that Universal considers the F&F franchise as it's main cash cow. Not only that, but Universal is starting to become a movie company that panders to the lowest common demonstrator since Peter Jackson's King Kong remake, which was far more Jackson then Universal. Think about it: JP3, the Dr. Seuss movies, the F&F movie franchise, the 50 Shades Of Grey Movies, Boss Baby. At this point, I'm surprised they haven't got Michael Bay as one of the main directors yet.

All those franchises and movies have done insanely well tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2
Page 25 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next