Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it...

Go down 
+3
Pokesaurus
InGen_Merc
Raptormimus543
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Raptormimus543
Embryo
Embryo
Raptormimus543

Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it... Empty
PostSubject: Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it...   Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:58 pm

Hello, I'm a Canadian, and I have almost never said "eh" in my life. I, well, am fascinated by dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals, a JP fan and generally a guy with a party-going attitude. My favorite dinosaur is either Acrocanthosaurus atokenesis, Elkirinaxtosaurus novasi or Achillobator giganticus. My favorite overall animal is Varanus "Megalania" prisicus I want to become an actor, or a paleontologist and I'm a very welcoming person, if you stay on my good side.

I'm a sarcastic, street-wise person with a fair-sized home in a quaint part of Ontario, Canada. I love having friendly debates and role-playing.

I have a feeling I'll become great friends with you guys 'n gals. whatever girls may be on these forums, lol.

Anyways, I guess it's my pleasure to be here, as I was linked here from JPL, after all! XD Those who have an account there, I'm still holding my same username. Razz

Anyways, looking forward to RP'ing and chatting with you guys.

By the way, you can call me "Rap", "Bad Rap", "Mimu", "Ripto" or "Experiment 543".
Back to top Go down
InGen_Merc
Embryo
Embryo

Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it...   Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:17 pm

Hello and welcome!

Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it...   Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm

Welcome to the forum!!! Please read the rules if you haven't, and be sure to check out the chat if you wana chat with any of our other members. Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
Theta Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Theta Rex

PostSubject: Re: Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it...   Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:21 pm

Come near my house again you green exploding penis and I'll take your frigging head off.

Welcome, Raptormimus! Enjoy your stay!

Hatchling
Hatchling
Ian_Malcolm_chaotician

PostSubject: Re: Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it...   Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:35 pm

Raptormimus543 wrote:

I have a feeling I'll become great friends with you guys 'n gals. whatever girls may be on these forums, lol.
That would be me. Welcome, from JPlegend's only female! (at least, I think so)

Camarasaur8
Embryo
Embryo
Camarasaur8

PostSubject: Re: Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it...   Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:20 am

Hello there, welcome to JPLegends!
Back to top Go down
nanotyrano
Veteran
Veteran
nanotyrano

PostSubject: Re: Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it...   Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:17 pm

I see there are some more Minecraft fans coming Smile. This could get exciting! I dibs first post in the Minecraft section in Off Topic!

Forum Rules | Chat Rules |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it...   Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why, hallo thar. That's a nice fourum you have there. It'd be a shhhhhhhhame if something happened to it...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Lounge :: The Port-
Jump to: