Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

Go down 
+35
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Tyrant Lizard
Six-Foot Turkey
BarrytheOnyx
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
V.a.nublarensis
Gondrasia
Amanasaur Rex
AJFU
TRK/TrexKing
JP_Korea
CT-1138
brunofernando
Robotpo
NolaJP
K_Ozz92
The Geeky Zoologist
BoulderFaceplant
Baryonyx111
Trexbreakout
deinocoop
DinoMike
Bbrink1996
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Levine
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
TyrannoFan
#TRexSpinorematch
Oviraptor
TheDreamMaster
Dr. Wu
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 3:10 am

Dr. Wu wrote:
Well the film so far seems to be taken inspiration from TLW so I wouldn't be surprised if Owen releases the dinosaurs.

I do wonder though. Maybe Wu releases the indoraptor because he didnt know about the auction plan.

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 3:16 am

Dr. Wu wrote:
Well the film so far seems to be taken inspiration from TLW so I wouldn't be surprised if Owen releases the dinosaurs.
Considering the complaints that movie had, i would think they learned their lesson.
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 3:27 am

Dr. Wu wrote:

I think, that only so-called Indoraptors will be on the loose somehow - their scenes might mimic the unused parts of Velociraptor invading tourist buildings in the first novel.

I would not be surprised, if the mayhem caused by Indoraptors will result releasing rest of the dinos and in the very end of the movie we will see their population living near the mansion in remote area (this might be the part where Breacon Beacons shots will be used). This for JP6/JW3 we might have full mainland plot - just as Steven Spielberg intended originally for JP3.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 3:50 am

Will there be more than one Indoraptor?

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 11:14 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:

I do wonder though. Maybe Wu releases the indoraptor because he didnt know about the auction plan.

That or he's been working for BioSyn the entire time or recently joined them.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 6:53 pm

Dr. Wu wrote:

We don't know for sure but I'd guess by a leaked plot report there may be 3 or 4.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:05 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:

We don't know for sure but I'd guess by a leaked plot report there may be 3 or 4.

Was this the same 'leaked' report that said that the trike skull has a big part to play? Wink

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:09 pm

So do we know where lockwood lives? is he in a location that is remote enough that the dinos could hide and blend in?
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:10 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:

Was this the same 'leaked' report that said that the trike skull has a big part to play? Wink

Yes, the report said
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 12, 2017 7:11 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
So do we know where lockwood lives? is he in a location that is remote enough that the dinos could hide and blend in?

No but we know his property is surrounding by dense forest going by where they built the exterior of his manor & driveway/front entrance so it would be perfect once the Dinos escape, they could easily blend in I'd think.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 12:27 am

dance2nite wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

No but we know his property is surrounding by dense forest going by where they built the exterior of his manor & driveway/front entrance so it would be perfect once the Dinos escape, they could easily blend in I'd think.
interesting, i would be surprised if none of the dinos escape. Man i really hope we get a new movie still soon. Everyday i wake up thinking "is today the day?!" then i get disappointed. I wonder if the still will be of an island scene or a lockwood mansion one.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 2:33 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

interesting, i would be surprised if none of the dinos escape. Man i really hope we get a new movie still soon. Everyday i wake up thinking "is today the day?!" then i get disappointed. I wonder if the still will be of an island scene or a lockwood mansion one.

I think we'll get some stills either this month or next as the trailer is arriving in November (only 2 months now) & I'd say it will be of a Nublar scene as I'd say marketing (trailers etc) will focus on the rescue mission/volcano & leave the Lockwood manor scenes as somewhat of a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 4:32 am

We'll probably get a little bit Lockwood in the trailer when he organizes the rescue mission.

Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 5:45 am

I wonder if these so-called Indoraptors will be some sort of a callback to JP3 raptors. Could be a nice ret-con / easter egg to me.

PS. Can someone PM me with this "plot leak synopsis?" I hope it's not that spoiler-heavy.
Back to top Go down
Amanasaur Rex
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 10:21 am

Is there any news of Omar Sy being back?
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 12:01 pm

Amanasaur Rex wrote:
Is there any news of Omar Sy being back?

It seems whatever plans there were for Omar Sy being a recurring character were scrapped when Bayona came on board. I seem to remember Trevorrow mentioning something about Barry also being a recurring character alongside Claire and Owen. But honestly Barry wasn't a memorable character and Sy's performance was pretty average.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 1:47 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:

Yes, the report said
Spoiler:

Hmm...I can't help but wonder if
Spoiler:
I know that I kind of sound like a broken record, but I really want BioSyn to make a comeback in a HUGE way.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 2:55 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:

Yes, the report said
Spoiler:

Hmm...I can't help but wonder if
Spoiler:
I know that I kind of sound like a broken record, but I really want BioSyn to make a comeback in a HUGE way.
It'll be a missed opportunity to not have BioSyn show up at all.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 3:19 pm

All this Raptor squad vs IndoRaptor Squad talk is making me think of Extreme Dinosaurs
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 3:26 pm

Heh, well the series is starting to become as cartoonish as that.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 3:52 pm

Ha well that brings back memories. As long as they don't resemble humans then i'm fine, but i was sure hoping that we were done with hybrids. At least with the hybrids coming back they could do more with the camouflage element. With Bayona involved, i can imagine intense scene where camouflage is utilized.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 5:45 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
Ha well that brings back memories. As long as they don't resemble humans then i'm fine, but i was sure hoping that we were done with hybrids. At least with the hybrids coming back they could do more with the camouflage element. With Bayona involved, i can imagine intense scene where camouflage is utilized.

I'd still want to see the JP3 Spinosaurus ret-conned as a T. rex/Spino hybrid. Not only would it explain that one fight, as well as how it explains why it looks different then 'modern' Spinos, but it would also tie-in both trilogies.

Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 2:13 am

Today I realised, that this so called auction scene might also be present in first half of the movie. Why? Because InGen bancrupted (as Hoskins said - company will hit Chapter 11) and now all of their assets are going to be auctioned in order to fill the financial needs of people investing in InGen.

This is just loose-morning-realisation thought.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 2:21 am

IllOrfanato wrote:
Today I realised, that this so called auction scene might also be present in first half of the movie. Why? Because InGen bancrupted (as Hoskins said - company will hit Chapter 11) and now all of their assets are going to be auctioned in order to fill the financial needs of people investing in InGen.

Doubt it, the auction will happen at Lockwood's manor in the second half of film once the Dino's have arrived at the property I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 3:23 am

dance2nite wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:

Doubt it, the auction will happen at Lockwood's manor in the second half of film once the Dino's have arrived at the property I'd say.
Yea with everything we have heard so far, i think this will be true.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 4:15 pm

IllOrfanato wrote:

The problem with that is the dinosaurs need to get there first. Unless Wu has already created some for the early customers.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 6:48 pm

Yes how can u auction off something that is in great danger of a volcanic eruption that may not even get too u, let alone survive. Also if u were one of the wealthy bidders u would want to see what u are buying in the flesh.
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 2:28 am

dance2nite wrote:
Yes how can u auction off something that is in great danger of a volcanic eruption that may not even get too u, let alone survive. Also if u were one of the wealthy bidders u would want to see what u are buying in the flesh.

This stroke me just now. Why bother then with Nublar dinos if those on Isla Sorna are perfectly safe (well, maybe not from each other). I sense some plotholes here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 2:48 am

IllOrfanato wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

This stroke me just now. Why bother then with Nublar dinos if those on Isla Sorna are perfectly safe (well, maybe not from each other). I sense some plotholes here Very Happy

Because Nublar Dinos are in trouble because of the volcanic eruption & Lockwood uses this opportunity to get his hands on them as he funds the expedition (apparently) to save the Dinos. It is said that Claire & Owen think they are going to Sorna but Lockwood tricks them & sends them to his property for the auction to be sold off & make some money.

Also I think Sorna Dinos are protected by the Costa Rican government & Lockwood obviously cannot get his hands on them easily.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 12:56 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Also I think Sorna Dinos are protected by the Costa Rican government & Lockwood obviously cannot get his hands on them easily.

Actually, the U.S. Military is protecting the islands. Remember how when the Bull T. rex and his daughter were being escorted back to Sorna how U.S. Navy ships were escorting them? And let's not forget how at the end of JP3 how the Marines stormed Sorna as if they were landing on one of the Pacific islands during WW2.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
Page 28 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next