Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Well hello there

Go down 
+2
Rhedosaurus
lordhotwing
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lordhotwing
Embryo
Embryo

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 4:47 pm

Just wanted to say hi! I have been a long time fan of the franchise and this year it will be my theme for halloween. I joined to do some research, and see what is available. Mostly I am looking for a good template for the boat dock, but they don't seem to be having any luck anywhere.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 5:41 pm

Welcome to Jurassic Mainframe. Smile

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Welcome to Jurassic Mainframe, I hope you enjoy perusing the many forum topics!

Well hello there Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeWed Sep 13, 2017 11:17 pm

Guys, I'm pretty sure this is another bot.
Back to top Go down
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 9:23 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Huh?
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 12:51 pm

Levine wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Huh?

This sounded a bit like the troll/bot from the Star Wars thread in the way it was written. I misunderstood the boat and dock part and took it as nonsensical the way that bot/person was posting.

Sorry if that's not the case OP.

Welcome to JP mainframe
Back to top Go down
jericho
Embryo
Embryo

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Troyal1, you are a dick,

Anybody here actually alive, hello. IF you wanna know, sometimes people speak in different ways, actually, PEOPLE can come, from ALL over, lots of places, different ways to read...

Where's your award winning content, bro?
Spam is stuff that looks like content, or, "food", sustenance, but isn't. It's just garbage. Did you come here to make friends today? Where's all the clevertalk?
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:19 pm

jericho wrote:
Troyal1, you are a dick,

Anybody here actually alive, hello. IF you wanna know, sometimes people speak in different ways, actually, PEOPLE can come, from ALL over, lots of places, different ways to read...

Where's your award winning content, bro?
Spam is stuff that looks like content, or, "food", sustenance, but isn't. It's just garbage. Did you come here to make friends today? Where's all the clevertalk?

Well I'm sorry man. I truly am. But you posted this in the Star Wars thread replying to @Oshronosaurus.

Spoiler:

So again if you're being genuine I'm sorry. But I have no idea what to make of that.
Back to top Go down
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 5:24 pm

I'll tell you what to make of it.
Troyal, you've already apologized. No worries.
Jericho, that kind of tone wasn't needed and you need to chill the f*ck out. Perhaps an apology in return is in order.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 11:00 pm

lordhotwing wrote:
Just wanted to say hi!  I have been a long time fan of the franchise and this year it will be my theme for halloween.  I joined to do some research, and see what is available.  Mostly I am looking for a good template for the boat dock, but they don't seem to be having any luck anywhere.

OP I really do apologize directly to you for being rude. I was way out of line. And I regret giving off a terrible first impression. I hope you post here and become a regular.

There's no short supply of friendly and fun loving JP fans here.
Back to top Go down
jericho
Embryo
Embryo

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 6:51 am

Oh, thanks Troyal1, you're a gentleman, by now so far as I can see,
sorry for the rough start too,

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2017 1:40 am

jericho wrote:
Oh, thanks Troyal1, you're a gentleman, by now so far as I can see,
sorry for the rough start too,

No problem man. May I ask where you're from?

How long have you been a fan of the series and what's your favorite Jurassic film?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well hello there   Well hello there Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Lounge :: The Port-
Jump to: