Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW. Empty
PostSubject: What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.   What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 6:58 pm

We finally got an official look at Stegoceratops if had appeared in JW. Bodin Sterba is the artist.

http://www.jurassicworld2movie.com/news/official-look-at-jurassic-worlds-unused-stegoceratops-dinosaur-hybrid

What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW. Stegoceratops_v01_004_B-1024x676

What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW. V01_004_B_Pose_Color_B-1024x676

What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW. V01_profile-Stegoceratops-1024x613

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.   What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 9:05 pm

Remind me to send Colin's kid a gift basket in the mail.

What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW. Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.   What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 9:25 pm

And to all the people complaining or saying "at least the second hybrid got chopped" we are getting Indoraptor in JW2 so yeah.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.   What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 9:38 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
And to all the people complaining or saying "at least the second hybrid got chopped" we are getting Indoraptor in JW2 so yeah.

TBH, I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, I want this to be in a JW movie since it's gained a mass fanbase. But on the other hand, I want the JP3 Spino to be the final hybrid via having it be ret-conned as a T. rex/Spino hybrid. The original hybrid, since it would tie in the 2 trilogies and explain why it looks different then the 'real' Spinosaurus. It's just that I can't help but wonder when the fanbase and the GA will get tired of all these new hybrids. So might as well retcon the JP3 Spino to be the first one. At least the fanbase would be satisfied.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.   What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 9:40 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

TBH, I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, I want this to be in a JW movie since it's gained a mass fanbase. But on the other hand, I want the JP3 Spino to be the final hybrid via having it be ret-conned as a T. rex/Spino hybrid. The original hybrid, since it would tie in the 2 trilogies and explain why it looks different then the 'real' Spinosaurus. It's just that I can't help but wonder when the fanbase and the GA will get tired of all these new hybrids. So might as well retcon the JP3 Spino to be the first one. At least the fanbase would be satisfied.

Im just saying with the hybrid reveal for JW2 I'm fully expecting us to get two hybrids in JW3 or the stegoceratops at least.

Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.   What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 10:42 pm

How would it's head move? The frill is hitting the plates, poor thing.
Back to top Go down
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.   What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 12:07 am

I guess I lose.

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.   What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 26, 2017 2:43 pm

urban ratite wrote:
How would it's head move? The frill is hitting the plates, poor thing.

From what I can tell from the pictures, the neck still allows for quite a bit of movement, so it can still turn it's head.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.   What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the Stegoceratops would have looked like if it was in JW.
Page 1 of 1