Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Still alive and kicking...

Go down 
+3
Rhedosaurus
Sickle_Claw
Levine
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

Still alive and kicking... Empty
PostSubject: Still alive and kicking...   Still alive and kicking... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 9:22 am

Greetings, member!
Yes, Mainframe is still alive. Despite the dead period this fandom seems to be in with a movie in production but next to no news about it, I'm slowly tinkering with the site and giving it a bit of a facelift to the best of my ability (Im a little rusty w Forumotion and creating content). We havent abandoned you...yet. Razz
Please leave some feedback on what you would like to see added/updated to the site and I will try my best to make it happen.
-Levine
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Still alive and kicking...   Still alive and kicking... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 12:46 pm

Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Still alive and kicking...   Still alive and kicking... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 1:25 pm

Glad to see we're all still alive lol

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Still alive and kicking...   Still alive and kicking... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:51 pm

It's really good to know that this website is still active despite everything that happened since JPL went down. What makes it better is that this and Jurassic Pedia are phoenixes that have raised from the ashes.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.

Last edited by Rhedosaurus on Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: Still alive and kicking...   Still alive and kicking... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 9:54 pm

I couldn't have put it better myself Rhed. With the movie's first trailer likely only 2 months away, no doubt things will only get better from here.

TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: Still alive and kicking...   Still alive and kicking... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Hooray! Long live JP Mainframe!

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Still alive and kicking...   Still alive and kicking... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 10:34 pm

Yeah it's really good to see you raptor lover and Rex man! You guys should hang out here more often Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Still alive and kicking...   Still alive and kicking... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 10:36 pm

Your Glorious Leader™ hasn't abandoned you yet, either! When the hype starts rolling in following the next film's trailers and news you can expect me to be a bit more active myself. Sometimes I'm even in the chatroom (but no one else ever seems to be, sadly).

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still alive and kicking...   Still alive and kicking... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still alive and kicking...
Page 1 of 1