Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Present day exterior setpiece for TLW/JP3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
urban ratite
Embryo
Embryo

Present day exterior setpiece for TLW/JP3 Empty
PostSubject: Present day exterior setpiece for TLW/JP3   Present day exterior setpiece for TLW/JP3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 10:04 pm

Hi gang, I haven't posted any JP stuff here in a long time (maybe since JP legacy) but JP has been on my mind a lot lately and there was an awesome post on the JP facebook group that made me nerd out on the movies for a bit.

I never knew that the admin building in TLW and the Embryonics building in JP/// were the same thing, just redressed. Not only is that a bit obvious after looking at them, but the set stood around for a long time and was on the backlot tour. Better yet, it's still there, although the top fell in. Well, I nerded out hard, and tracked it down on Google Maps:

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.1362436,-118.3473366,75a,35y,172.12h,56.04t/data=!3m1!1e3

Thanks to 3D view you can pretend you're flying in to rescue the LW team, or you are the last of the Ingen crew taking off sometime before /// Smile Or imagine Nick using the radio, or Amanda trying to use a phone.

I was kind of hoping to find the leftover cages from /// lying around nearby (they still exist) but I couldn't find much interesting. There's a tiny staircase in the back, instead of the hatchery lab.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

Present day exterior setpiece for TLW/JP3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present day exterior setpiece for TLW/JP3   Present day exterior setpiece for TLW/JP3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 5:36 pm

makes me wish universal hollywood would make an expansion of the park dedicated for jp/jw
Back to top Go down

Present day exterior setpiece for TLW/JP3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Franchise :: Film Universe-
Jump to: