Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal

Go down 
+11
Dr. Wu
Prowler
V.a.nublarensis
sdp
CT-1138
Scott B
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
Chopperface
Dead2009
Pokesaurus
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 1:10 pm

I am very excited for this! Discuss your thoughts on the footage shown here.

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 3:06 pm

Need this ASAP.

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 3:40 pm

Easily some of the most beautiful shots in this footage were the sunset shots of the T. rex and Raptors, and any scene with rain or intense sunshine, like the early shot of the Parasaur browsing in the jungle. This could honestly be the game that gets me back into gaming again!

Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Chopperface
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 4:41 pm

Impressive, most impressive.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 5:01 pm

I find it extremely interesting that the area we saw in the trailer is apparently set on Isla Matanceros

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 5:42 pm

Setting it on another island, and one already part of the Cinco Muertes, makes sense in that it doesn't clash with the canonical islands of Sorna and Nublar, and allows the player more creative freedom.

Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Scott B
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
Scott B

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 7:21 pm

Then I wonder if they will constrain the park layout and dimensions to the actual look of the island in TLW.

Also looks great except for the JW aesthetic but the title of the game tells you why. Hope they have alt ones for DLC or something. Same with the color schemes of the dinos.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 7:55 pm

What's wrong with the JW aesthetic Scott? Razz Big fan of it personally.

Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
Scott B

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 8:05 pm

It is one of the things I am not fond of with the movie. The generic zoo/theme park architecture and blue pallet, I preferred the safari look of the original movie. Just feels out of place in a Central American located theme park in a jungle location about dinosaurs/animals. Sure it fits a normal theme park with no nature directly involved but....idk.

The Gyros are the only thing from JW I would like to see. Perhaps the aviary, but the glass dome would look odd with the safari look.
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 9:17 pm

Scott B wrote:
It is one of the things I am not fond of with the movie. The generic zoo/theme park architecture and blue pallet, I preferred the safari look of the original movie. Just feels out of place in a Central American located theme park in a jungle location about dinosaurs/animals. Sure it fits a normal theme park with no nature directly involved but....idk.

The Gyros are the only thing from JW I would like to see. Perhaps the aviary, but the glass dome would look odd with the safari look.
Yeah, the whole aesthetic to JW is terribly generic. There's really nothing about Jurassic World that sets it apart from say, 6Flags or any other random amusement park.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
sdp
Hatchling
Hatchling
sdp

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitimeSat Oct 07, 2017 10:23 pm

So we didn't get any new info on the game, I can't find any and only saw the trailer, i thought we were getting details Sad

The graphics are nice, but I just hope the emphasis is on park building and that's where most of the work goes to.

http://miscrave.com
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 12:20 am

The graphics look stunning and the animations also look great. I wish we'd seen some pterosaurs and Mosasaurus as well, though. I liked JW's aesthetic enough, so I'll also like it here.
You can find the full panel on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
Prowler
Hatchling
Hatchling
Prowler

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 12:28 am

I can't believe that was actual gameplay footage. Amazing. 0_0
I always enjoy seeing Triceratops especially!

Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 9:02 am

CT-1138 wrote:
Yeah, the whole aesthetic to JW is terribly generic. There's really nothing about Jurassic World that sets it apart from say, 6Flags or any other random amusement park.

I think that was the point. JP's aesthetic is way better no doubt but I also like how it was similar to other amusement parks.

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 1:33 pm

I absolutely love this!

I really hope we get the chance to walk around in first person.

Funny that the intense orange light reminds me of a scene from the new blade runner.
Back to top Go down
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling
TyrannoFan

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 6:03 pm

I was hoping for them to show how much freedom you have when it comes to park-building, but I guess I can wait a tad longer for actual gameplay. Have to say though, these graphics are really amazing for a game like this. Beautiful animations too. Great even for an FPS game, let alone a Tycoon game. I loved the shots of the Rex and Raptors in dusk/dawn lighting.

Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 7:08 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
I absolutely love this!

I really hope we get the chance to walk around in first person.

Funny that the intense orange light reminds me of a scene from the new blade runner.
Yes!

On another note, I kind of agree with Scott that the buildings' designs in Jurassic World are rather unappealing. The colour scheme (blue.) and the designs just aren't working for me. I much prefer Jurassic Park Operation Genesis' vibrant colours; lots of green, red, yellow, black. Feels very exotic to me. And I know that the design of the new buildings is supposed to look "modern," but I prefer appealing to modern any day.

And on another note, super, super excited for this game. That trailer blew me away. So cool! Those animations are extraordinary!

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
LostWorld
Hatchling
Hatchling
LostWorld

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 11:01 am

The in-game footage looked very nice, from the animals to the environment/weather effects to the ambience. That T.rex doesn't appear to be taken from any of the films, so I guess a bit of customization may be in-play. One of the things that stands out to me a lot, so far -- which was also in the announcement trailer -- is the running animation for the T.rex. It looks like a floaty, feather-lite gallop -- kinda like those really bad herd running animations in JW during that terrible Disney-esque Gyrosphere scene. I really hope something is done about that.

The Brachiosaur movement when the helicopter is flying overhead looked spot on! Wow. Same with the movement of the Raptor's head when it's looking around (so funny).

Anyway, I'm still trying to get my head around that this JW park builder game is actually happening. So surreal. Smile
Back to top Go down
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling
TyrannoFan

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitimeFri Oct 13, 2017 1:42 pm

LostWorld wrote:
One of the things that stands out to me a lot, so far -- which was also in the announcement trailer -- is the running animation for the T.rex. It looks like a floaty, feather-lite gallop -- kinda like those really bad herd running animations in JW during that terrible Disney-esque Gyrosphere scene. I really hope something is done about that.(so funny).

I think it might be in slow-motion. It doesn't look as weird at 150% speed.

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal   Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World Evolution Gameplay Footage Reveal
Page 1 of 1