Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5

Go down 
+49
Dilophosaurus
Boone54
scoobysaurus
vinsanity
Alonso14
Fredriksam
Mr. Robustus
jamie_tid
doyouthinkhesaurus
TyrantKing4Ever
Amadieus
#TRexSpinorematch
TheDreamMaster
Island Queen
TyrannosaurTJ
DinoMike
FayhdrianColonist
Nublar7
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Pokesaurus
SmugTheFab
IllOrfanato
TRK/TrexKing
deinocoop
1morey
Gondrasia
mosasaurus
brunofernando
Sobek
Megatron
dance2nite
Bbrink1996
Oviraptor
Robotpo
BarrytheOnyx
CT-1138
Dr. Wu
TyrannoFan
V.a.nublarensis
Spinosaur4.4
Herrerasaurus
Six-Foot Turkey
Tyrant Lizard
Troyal1
Dead2009
BoulderFaceplant
Sickle_Claw
Rhedosaurus
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 5:01 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Do u guys mean the one that grabs the guy in front of Owen, Claire & Maisie? course if u mean that one it's the Indoraptor!
I think he means the part where several dinos are coming out of a containment box at the mansion, its right before the part in which a pteranodon picks up a mercenary
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2018 7:24 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Do u guys mean the one that grabs the guy in front of Owen, Claire & Maisie? course if u mean that one it's the Indoraptor!
I think he means the part where several dinos are coming out of a containment box at the mansion, its right before the part in which a pteranodon picks up a mercenary

Oh yeah, I think that's an Allosaurus as others have said.

Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 5:40 am

So, new trailer within the next 3 weeks.. What are you guys expect to see? Or want to see?
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 3:46 pm

baryonyx7 wrote:
So, new trailer within the next 3 weeks.. What are you guys expect to see? Or want to see?

I think we will surely see the eruption and Indoraptor. To be honest I would not mind if there will be not so many new scenes. I have seen the final trailer for Jurassic World yesterday and I think it gave away way too much. I would love not to see that much this time.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 1:59 am

I just want a well-made trailer that doesn't give off the impression that it's a dumb monster movie. Side note: Saw this on FB today is this true? https://www.unilad.co.uk/film/universal-to-open-jurassic-park-theme-park/
Its claiming that there are plans to make a large park expansion for Jp in orlando
Back to top Go down
TyrannosaurTJ
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
TyrannosaurTJ

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 11:54 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
I just want a well-made trailer that doesn't give off the impression that it's a dumb monster movie. Side note: Saw this on FB today is this true? https://www.unilad.co.uk/film/universal-to-open-jurassic-park-theme-park/
Its claiming that there are plans to make a large park expansion for Jp in orlando

April Fool's day prank.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again." - Corrax Entry 7:17
Back to top Go down
http://www.jurassic-pedia.com/
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 10:26 pm

This guy (@DINO_DUDE66) on twitter claims to have spoken with an editor on JWFK and has heard the following:
1) the film is great
2)second half is the best part
3)second half is like an alien film
4)Ingen has a big military base underneath lockwood manor
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 12:09 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
This guy (@DINO_DUDE66) on twitter claims to have spoken with an editor on JWFK and has heard the following:
1) the film is great

1) Of course an editor would say that.
2) & 3) Yeah Indoraptor attacking the mansion would have that effect.
4. Where did you guys think Wu's lab was? Laughing

also https://twitter.com/DINO_DUDE66/status/982774471269462016

"Carno has one Main Scene, And Two were he's featured, One on the Island, One on the Mainland"

Betting Carno will be served up on auction platter.

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 1:25 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
1) the film is great

"Carno has one Main Scene, And Two were he's featured, One on the Island, One on the Mainland"

This. Either that or a background animal. He makes it sound like 3 scenes total in his first sentence but then 2 in the next one. It sounds like just two scenes and he misspoke a bit but it would be epic to see it featured in 3 scenes(no matter how small).

I wish someone would confirm whether Dilo is on or out. I mean I think I know the answer, but it’d be really nice to go ahead and hear.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 1:55 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
1) the film is great

This. Either that or a background animal. He makes it sound like 3 scenes total in his first sentence but then 2 in the next one. It sounds like just two scenes and he misspoke a bit but it would be epic to see it featured in 3 scenes(no matter how small).

I wish someone would confirm whether Dilo is on or out. I mean I think I know the answer, but it’d be really nice to go ahead and hear.

Spoiler:
well you could try asking him (the guy from twitter). I think chris pugh
(from Jurassic outpost) said in one of the podcasts that mattel told him that there was no dilo
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 2:01 am

Well too late for Dino dude guy, some moron tagged bayona, colin, and frank marshal telling them to block him for spoilers.

Anyway...I'll be going to the Universal Hollywood Jurassic Park themed night on May 12th. I'll post pics.

Embryo
Embryo
Megatron

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 2:04 pm

Found this on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 6:37 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
1) the film is great

I think it's pretty obvious from anybody following the film that this is all most likely true!
Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 8:09 am

All the baby raptors will be in JWFK, according to someone on Instagram. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Bbrink1996
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 8:53 am

baryonyx7 wrote:
All the baby raptors will be in JWFK, according to someone on Instagram. Thoughts?

What do you mean with "all the baby raptors"? How many baby raptors are supposed to appear besides baby Blue?
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 9:02 am

I guess that Wu transporting the embryos off Isla Nublar included a lot of regular dinosaur species, and that includes Velociraptors. Blue could die (fingers crossed she doesn't because she is a huge fan favourite at the moment), but the species might not be rendered extinct because of this hidden laboratory beneath the Lockwood Manor.

4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 9:13 am

Sorry, i meant the raptor squad. Blue, Delta, Echo and Charlie. We will see all of them as babys.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhWct98FuEa/
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 9:15 am

I thought you meant the wild Raptor eggs from the first movie will appear as adults in FK.
Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 9:25 am

Yeah, sorry about that!
Anyway, i just cant think how they will set up that scene.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 1:34 pm

baryonyx7 wrote:
Yeah, sorry about that!
Anyway, i just cant think how they will set up that scene.

They showed a close up of Blue with Owen. Maybe we simply get a glimpse of the other baby raptors as the video goes on?
Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 3:35 pm

But its then a flashback scene. Why and how could they do that?
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 4:18 pm

Bbrink1996 wrote:
baryonyx7 wrote:

What do you mean with "all the baby raptors"? How many baby raptors are supposed to appear besides baby Blue?

I have noticed something. Maybe it is just Lego being Lego, but take a look at the first set in the link below:

https://www.brothers-brick.com/2018/03/10/complete-set-of-official-pictures-for-the-new-lego-jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-sets-news/

Possible spoiler:

Furthermore - I think baby raptor squad is not a flashback, but rather found footage material Owen sees early on in the movie.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 6:37 pm

baryonyx7 wrote:
But its then a flashback scene. Why and how could they do that?

It's actually a video recording, probably being shown in the courtroom scene as leverage to prove the Dinosa are animals and deserve rights.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 6:38 pm

Hopefully, this new trailer will give insight to the characters and doesn't rely on the same explosive material we've already scene.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 7:24 pm

Like everyone else said, I also think the babies will be featured in a video footage sequence. After Claire fails to convince Owen to head back to the island I bet Owen ends up watching old home footage of him raising the babies in his RV, which then convinces him to go to the island.
Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:53 am

Yeah, that makes sence.
I will recomannd Tommy H on youtube. He has a alot of good stuff and theorys about the movie.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 12:01 pm

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Rated PG13 for intense sequences of science fiction violence and peril

https://www.filmratings.com/Content/Downloads/cara_rating_bulletin.pdf

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 7:17 pm

Wonder when the runtime will be revealed? I think JW's was revealed in early May if my memory serves me correctly? Hoping for something around 130-135mins personally! Cool
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 7:45 pm

This movie definitely needs to be longer than Jurassic World
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 2:12 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
This movie definitely needs to be longer than Jurassic World

+1, felt JW could have been an extra 10-15 mins longer, film felt a bit rushed, pacing was off in parts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5
Page 10 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next