Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5

Go down 
+49
Dilophosaurus
Boone54
scoobysaurus
vinsanity
Alonso14
Fredriksam
Mr. Robustus
jamie_tid
doyouthinkhesaurus
TyrantKing4Ever
Amadieus
#TRexSpinorematch
TheDreamMaster
Island Queen
TyrannosaurTJ
DinoMike
FayhdrianColonist
Nublar7
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Pokesaurus
SmugTheFab
IllOrfanato
TRK/TrexKing
deinocoop
1morey
Gondrasia
mosasaurus
brunofernando
Sobek
Megatron
dance2nite
Bbrink1996
Oviraptor
Robotpo
BarrytheOnyx
CT-1138
Dr. Wu
TyrannoFan
V.a.nublarensis
Spinosaur4.4
Herrerasaurus
Six-Foot Turkey
Tyrant Lizard
Troyal1
Dead2009
BoulderFaceplant
Sickle_Claw
Rhedosaurus
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 4:44 pm

Chris Pugh (ChrisLikesDinos) from Jurassic Outpost said on Twitter he has heard that JW3/JP6 may be coming in 2020, not 2021! Shocked
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 5:37 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Chris Pugh (ChrisLikesDinos) from Jurassic Outpost said on Twitter he has heard that JW3/JP6 may be coming in 2020, not 2021! Shocked

If that's the truth of it, then they must be ready to press on with the making of the final film with a (hopefully) final script and Bayona already interested in leaping in to direct the film. The saga that began with Spielberg could well be concluded by Bayona. That will also make it the shortest sequel gap in the franchise period. And they'll miss the 20th anniversary of Jurassic Park 3 by just one year, lol.

4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Sobek
Hatchling
Hatchling
Sobek

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 6:28 pm

dance2nite wrote:

Could be true. They were already looking for directors during JWFK.
Back to top Go down
brunofernando
Embryo
Embryo
brunofernando

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 7:36 pm

Sobek wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

No Bayona, then?
Matt Reeves will be busy with his Batman movie.
Who could they hire? Brad Bird, maybe...

(I know that there are many other directors but people seems to want Reeves to direct a JP movie)
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 9:04 pm

Bayona for me. Reeves if not.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 9:06 pm

dance2nite wrote:

where did Chris say this?
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 11:28 pm

brunofernando wrote:
Sobek wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

No Bayona, then?
Matt Reeves will be busy with his Batman movie.
Who could they hire? Brad Bird, maybe...

(I know that there are many other directors but people seems to want Reeves to direct a JP movie)

I have a strong suspicion that it’s Colin himself who will be finishing after being dumped from SW.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 11:30 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

https://twitter.com/chrislikesdinos/status/965978541891481600
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 1:07 am

I doubt colin would come back to direct after all his comments of having different directors for each movie. My guess is that it is going to be someone we haven't thought about before. Wasnt the director of it follows rumored to direct fallen kingdom at one point? maybe he's the guy. still hoping for bayona or matt reeves tho.
Back to top Go down
mosasaurus
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 8:52 am

But 2020 is Legendary’s other big movie Kong VS Godzilla. I guess that will move out of the summer.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 10:09 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Universal is counting their chickens before they hatch and not learning enough lessons from it like they did with their failed Dark Universe and how many other studios did the same thing in the past: Lionsgate with their planned Power Rangers franchise, WB with this current version of the DCEU, Sony with their upcoming ressurected and modified Spiderverse, etc. Rushed productions rarely turn out very well.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 10:16 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
I doubt colin would come back to direct after all his comments of having different directors for each movie. My guess is that it is going to be someone we haven't thought about before. Wasnt the director of it follows rumored to direct fallen kingdom at one point? maybe he's the guy. still hoping for bayona or matt reeves tho.

I loved It Follows. Didn't know the director was considered, that's cool!
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 10:17 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Universal is counting their chickens before they hatch and not learning enough lessons from it like they did with their failed Dark Universe and how many other studios did the same thing in the past: Lionsgate with their planned Power Rangers franchise, WB with this current version of the DCEU, Sony with their upcoming ressurected and modified Spiderverse, etc. Rushed productions rarely turn out very well.

Looks like they have a plan which is a good sign in some ways.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 10:36 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:

Yeah but that was before he got fired from episode 9 when he made those comments. I’m not saying he will do it, but I wouldn’t be shocked if he does in the slightest. For career purposes.

I really would like Matt reeves or Alfonso Cuarón. And one more, but it’s so unrealistic you guys would laugh.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 10:49 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

Yeah but that was before he got fired from episode 9 when he made those comments. I’m not saying he will do it, but I wouldn’t be shocked if he does in the slightest. For career purposes.

I really would like Matt reeves or Alfonso Cuarón. And one more, but it’s so unrealistic you guys would laugh.

Hmmm......Unrealistic, but would make for an intriguing JP movie.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say Christopher Nolan?

4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 10:53 am

Ew. Christopher Nolan can stay far away from this franchise, imo.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 2:09 pm

2021 release date according to JW twitter
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 2:46 pm

please make a new thread for the JW3 release announcement. its big enough news.

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 5:18 pm

2021 release confirmed, 2020 was way too soon, lesson learnt (don't believe anything Chris Pugh said, lol) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 6:27 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

Hmmm......Unrealistic, but would make for an intriguing JP movie.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say Christopher Nolan?

No.
But you got closer than I expected Razz

Denis Villeneuve

Recently did Arrival and the new Blade Runner. I find that he asks a bunch of meaningful questions about what it means to exist and be human in both of these sci-fi films.

I think he would really nail a movie where Dino’s chasing humans isn’t at all the main focus. He would provide a satisfying take on humans living among dinosaurs and whether we should or not. How we would integrate them into our world realistically?  And the movie would be extremely science and philosophy based. I don’t think it would feel like a Jurassic Park movie though at all. Personally I would be alright with it at this point.

Most people need a blockbuster out of a JP film and this wouldn’t be it.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 8:02 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

the difference between the jw films and those examples you gave is that they are announcing just one more film as opposed to a whole franchise. jw made alot of money and jwfk is already made so not much of a risk to make the 3rd
Back to top Go down
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 9:28 am

The Jurassic Park 25th Anniversary BluRay Collection has been unveiled recently, and it comes with concept art for Fallen Kingdom.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 10:58 am

Gondrasia wrote:
The Jurassic Park 25th Anniversary BluRay Collection has been unveiled recently, and it comes with concept art for Fallen Kingdom.

Spoiler:

That's awesome! Just really hard to see.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 11:42 am

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Gondrasia wrote:

Spoiler:

Why does Uni insist on spoiling the auction? That fourth concept art card clearly shows Indo in the cage.

Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 11:44 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Gondrasia wrote:

Spoiler:

Why does Uni insist on spoiling the auction? That fourth concept art card clearly shows Indo in the cage.

I agree they're spoiling it, yet still trying to keep it on the down low at the same time, which is pointless at this point. Might as well reveal it fully now haha
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 12:54 pm

I just hope there's going to be a Jurassic World/Fallen Kingdom art book to be released sometime soon. There's just too much good concept art from both films to just not be shared in printed form. If Terminator and Alien can get many times that number in art books for just one film, there's no reason why Jurassic can't have the same.

I would also advocate the same for the first three films (and a reprint of the Jody Duncan making-of books for JP and TLW) compiling all the concept art for the trilogy, but realistically Uni would be more interested in promoting the current 'World' series.

4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 2:11 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Gondrasia wrote:

Spoiler:

I agree they're spoiling it, yet still trying to keep it on the down low at the same time, which is pointless at this point. Might as well reveal it fully now haha

I guess that Universal figures out that we know what's going on via all the leaks that happened due to their crappy anti-leak measures and thus that they might as well show everything at this point.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 5:57 pm

No more dinosaurs on Sorna?

http://www.dinosaurprotectiongroup.com/what-killed-the-gene-guard-act.html

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 6:23 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Gondrasia wrote:

Spoiler:

And I love it. Laughing

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 7:03 pm

Dr. Wu wrote:
No more dinosaurs on Sorna?

http://www.dinosaurprotectiongroup.com/what-killed-the-gene-guard-act.html

Well, there isn’t anything that says there aren’t any dinosaurs on Sorna. I suppose that calling Nublar “home to the last remaining dinosaurs” is evidence that Sorna is indeed barren. Hopefully we don’t get any lines like that in the movie. It just isn’t believable that InGen would ship every damn Sorna animal over to Nublar. It’s a stupid concept that I hope they didn’t go with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next