Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Here I am... again.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Triceratops Titan
Embryo
Embryo
Triceratops Titan

Here I am... again. Empty
PostSubject: Here I am... again.   Here I am... again. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2018 12:26 pm

Howdy do, folks? It's Triceratops Titan, who's briefly been a member of JPL some time before it was shut down.

My name is Aleksa Mrkela, and as some of you may know, I'm a developer (sound designer, to be precise) of Prehistoric Kingdom, an upcoming park sim game in the vein of Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis, but with a fair share of differences.

I've registered out of sheer curiosity for more insight on modifying JP:OG's sound design to be more immersive, and to expand upon the game, and this forum seems to be about the only forum where modding discussions seem to be active, and mods are showcased regularly. Secondly, because as we all know, the sound design in the original game is in dire straits, to say the least. Razz

Looking forward to hearing from y'all!
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

Here I am... again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I am... again.   Here I am... again. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 2:58 pm

Welcome to Jurassic Mainframe. Very Happy

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down

Here I am... again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Lounge :: The Port-
Jump to: