Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

New member, just making my first post in honor of the Silver Jubilee of JP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnRamos1993
Embryo
Embryo

New member, just making my first post in honor of the Silver Jubilee of JP Empty
PostSubject: New member, just making my first post in honor of the Silver Jubilee of JP   New member, just making my first post in honor of the Silver Jubilee of JP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 12:13 pm

John here, from the JPL, Joined just last September and I'm from the Philippines. It's a pleasure to write my first post on this the 25th anniversary since the US release of Jurassic Park in 1993, and I've just watched JW:FK last week.
Back to top Go down
digitalfossil
Embryo
Embryo
digitalfossil

New member, just making my first post in honor of the Silver Jubilee of JP Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member, just making my first post in honor of the Silver Jubilee of JP   New member, just making my first post in honor of the Silver Jubilee of JP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 12:27 pm

Hi buddy,

I’m new here, too. So, welcome! By the way, do you know how can I create my own post? I looked for this damn button. But the forum said, "Nope!"
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: New member, just making my first post in honor of the Silver Jubilee of JP   New member, just making my first post in honor of the Silver Jubilee of JP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 6:13 pm

Welcome to Jurassic Mainframe, you two. Very Happy

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
JohnRamos1993
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: New member, just making my first post in honor of the Silver Jubilee of JP   New member, just making my first post in honor of the Silver Jubilee of JP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 11:36 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member, just making my first post in honor of the Silver Jubilee of JP   New member, just making my first post in honor of the Silver Jubilee of JP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member, just making my first post in honor of the Silver Jubilee of JP
Page 1 of 1