Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*

Go down 
+21
Megaspino2
Dead2009
JVM
deinocoop
TyrantKing4Ever
1morey
jamie_tid
Lythronax
Spiegel
Robotpo
scoobysaurus
JPGrid06
Dilophosaurus
Bbrink1996
Mr.DNA
TRK/TrexKing
Mr. Robustus
C-Rex
Island Queen
smaugtheterrible
MrDNA
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MrDNA
Embryo
Embryo
MrDNA

Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 7:17 am

Now that the game's out, I thought we could do with a thread like this.

I played it for an hour before the Sony conference started last night. I've got it on Xbox One X, it runs really well, I think it's 60fps. It's so polished, the music's great. The word I'd use at the moment is pleasant. It's relaxing, it just feels right.

Apart from Owen though, I guess Chris Pratt was too expensive cos someone else is playing him.

I love the park gate.
Back to top Go down
smaugtheterrible
Hatchling
Hatchling
smaugtheterrible

Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 3:33 pm

I've really been looking forward to this game for awhile. I'm a bit hesitant based on the mixed reviews, but I'm still leaning heavily toward purchasing it at some point.

I would get the game on PC, and the Steam version is already available, but the physical version won't be out until next month. I do like having physical copies of games, but some physical copies pretty much seem to be a Steam code in a box anyway. If that's the case with this game, I don't know if the wait is worth it.

Can anyone think of a good reason to wait a few weeks for the physical game?

Hatchling
Hatchling
Island Queen

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 5:59 pm

The physical copies are on disc, that's been confirmed. I preordered the PS4 version on eBay a while back, but since they don't ship it until the 3rd of July, I probably won't get it until closer to my birthday (which is the end of July), so I'll probably have seen the new movie a few times (already have my tickets for Sunday, June 24th at 1:00 p.m. in our UltraAVX auditorium, since I rarely go to a movie on opening night. It will be in RealD 3D, since we don't have an IMAX theater, or at least not that I'm aware of). The reason I opted for physical is because my computer's too old for the digital version, and it was a lot cheaper to upgrade my gaming console than buy a new computer (though I'll have to at some point). And I could care less about the reviews, since the best way to see if you like a movie (or a game) is to go (or play) and judge it for yourself. Very Happy

C-Rex
Embryo
Embryo
C-Rex

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 8:36 am

I was actually quite apprehensive before I decided to buy JWE, due to some of the less favourable reviews (I'm looking at you, IGN), but I've actually found the game quite enjoyable. One thing I do think could be improved is the dinosaur behaviour, but that will probably come out in the form of a patch or expansion pack, and even at its current state I think their animations and models are pretty awesome. Very Happy

To me, Jurassic World Evolution feels a lot like a fleshed out version of JPOG in that it has features that were scrapped from the original game, such as the dino vets, which appear in the form of a ranger station in JWE.
Back to top Go down
https://www.artstation.com/danielsamhudson
smaugtheterrible
Hatchling
Hatchling
smaugtheterrible

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 1:24 pm

I'm glad that you're having fun with the game Smile

Based on that, and a few of the less scathing reviews, I still fully intend to buy the game (still on the fence about waiting until the physical copy... I'm impatient, but I like having the disc). I enjoy Zoo Tycoon, especially the dinosaur expansion, but I've been looking forward to having a newer JP/JW official game in the genre (never really played JPOG except for a few minutes of it; was having some trouble getting it to work on my computer).

Honestly, I've been way more excited about this game than Fallen Kingdom, so I'd be a bit sad if it was a terrible game Sad

Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Mr. Robustus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 7:46 pm

I'm gonna wait at least 6 months-1 year to buy this game, to see if Frontier is gonna keep their word about continuously updating it. Don't get me wrong, it looks awesome, but from what I'm seeing and hearing, it definitely needs a lot more polishment, and I don't wanna buy it now and be disappointed later in case the developers don't keep updating it. For now, I'm quite happy to enjoy it by watching other people's playthroughs. Here's some stuff I wish they add in future patches:

- More animations/behaviors, including pack hunting for the Raptors, sleeping, defecating and more fight animations;
- Improved dinosaur AI;
- Small dinosaurs (like Compies, Microceratus, Othnielia and Hypsilophodon);
- Jurassic Park-themed buildings, namely, the old Visitor Center, a placeable JP gate, and the Jeep Safari (I think this would be quite doable);
- Less finicky building requirements (in relation to landscaping);
- A lot more diversity in vegetation, namely conifers and ferns, like in TLW's Sorna;
- Being able to view through the galleries and platforms;
- Make the Spinosaurus and Giganotosaurus slightly bigger;
- More (and better) alternate skins. Most of the default and alternate skins are really dull and uninspired;
- More dinosaurs in general, especially carnivores.

It would also be cool if they added pterosaurs and aquatic reptiles, but I don't think that would be a realistic expectation. The amount of coding necessary to implement that would be enough to make a completely different game.

"Try to imagine yourself in the Late Quaternary. You get your first look at this six-foot Psittacosaurus as you enter a city. You stay still, because you think that maybe its visual acuity is based on movement. Maybe it's not all that bright. But no... not Homo sapiens. You stare at it, and it stares right back at you. And that's when it starts shooting you with this... THE GUN!" - Dr. Mongoliensis
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 8:05 pm

I hate to say it because my inner fan boy will be crushed but the IGN review is pretty much spot on. It's unfortunate and we can still hope for some more change with an update but for the time being, the game is little more than beautiful in sight and sound but lacking in engaging or fun game play. I really hope to see a lot of changes in the future or a complete overhaul. I'll write up my own full review tonight. For now though, unless you're absolutely committed to simply enjoying looking at pretty dinosaurs, save your money

TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 10:14 pm

I have heard whispers of no Raptors Jumping on large carnivores or Sauropods. Can anyone confirm?

Embryo
Embryo
Mr.DNA

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 11:38 pm

Yeah, I don't want to be negative about Evolution, but I'm finding a lot of issues.

1.) Just in terms of balancing, the fence breaking system is entirely broken (ha). The fences break waaaaay too easy no matter the type. ACU units take ten years to respond to an escaped asset, even if the ACU is right next to the incident. Meanwhile, your dinosaur has killed 17 people while your ACU heli struggles to the scene. And when it gets there, despite accuracy and reload upgrades, misses like crazy resulting in more visitor deaths. I understand making it difficult, but this was way too rigged against the player.

2.) Like was pointed out, map sizes are really small and placements are super finnicky, resulting in you being unable to utilize the already small space you have. This also makes it super hard to get a 5 star park, because the more popular your park gets, the more people you have which means more hotels (which you will always ALWAYS run out of room for). This leads to a lower facility rating, therefore screwing you for something you have no control over.

In summary, I feel like a lot of stuff has been taken out of the player control. Sabotages, fence breaking, etc feel super rigged against the player and scripted to give you hell rather than you being able to intelligently prepare and defend against these incidents to make them less severe. And the interesting fun stuff about JPOG that would balance it out simply isn't here. The game has so little substance. I feel like a lot of us (especially here) were hoping for the next JPOG, but it appears to be just another movie-tie-in game to make a quick buck.

So disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Mr.DNA
Embryo
Embryo
Mr.DNA

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 12:01 am

I forgot to add, some good advice:

Save A LOT, and use multiple saves. You never know when you are going to get stuck in a random event that you can't seem to solve and having an earlier save to go back to can literally save you hours and hours of work. Also, the sabotage events (which are also unfair) are seemingly random, so you could reload a save and perhaps get one that is easier to handle like the disease sabotage.
Back to top Go down
Bbrink1996
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 1:05 am

I've been having a great time with the game so far! It's the follow up to JPOG i've always dreamed about! Is it flawed? Yes, it definitely has room for improvement. Is it an awful game like some reviews and people would have you believe? Absolutely not! Those that think this game is worse than JPOG really need to take off their rose tinted glasses because JPOG's gameplay was as shallow, if not more so, then JWE's.
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2018 3:08 am

Bbrink1996 wrote:
I've been having a great time with the game so far! It's the follow up to JPOG i've always dreamed about! Is it flawed? Yes, it definitely has room for improvement. Is it an awful game like some reviews and people would have you believe? Absolutely not! Those that think this game is worse than JPOG really need to take off their rose tinted glasses because JPOG's gameplay was as shallow, if not more so, then JWE's.

In some ways it is worse than JPOG and in some ways far better. It depends if you're looking at as a Fan Boy, a Tycoon Style Gamer, or a Casual gamer I think. I've been playing it in every spare second I have, but its far from a great game. Enjoyable on different levels to different people but from the perspective of someone playing games as a hobby, it offers little outside the beauty and nostalgia of it.

Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 4:21 pm

Really enjoying the game so far (just unlocked the second island). I'd say if you like JPOG then you should like this as it feels like a modern version with tonnes more dinosaurs and features.

A tip for people saying the islands are too small, flatten the ground and delete all foliage/lakes before building anything, gives you quite a bit more room. And I'm guessing later islands get considerably larger?

The voice acting and dialogue sucks though. All the contractors are insufferable, especially Cabot Finch. Owen sounds nothing like Chris Pratt. Even Wu sounds off and he was voiced by BD Wong!
Back to top Go down
JPGrid06
Embryo
Embryo
JPGrid06

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 8:27 pm

TRK wrote:
I have heard whispers of no Raptors Jumping on large carnivores or Sauropods. Can anyone confirm?
I had raptor take down an Edmontosaurus earlier today
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 8:59 pm

TRK wrote:

I've also had a single raptor take dow. A Corythosaurus.

scoobysaurus
Embryo
Embryo
scoobysaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 9:32 pm

The Spinosaurus is way too small and Giganotosaurus is TINY - like the size of a Ceratosaurus. Make these 2 the size of a T-Rex and it'll be perfect. I know they're working on making Spino bigger but giganotosaurus deserves better too. I also wouldn't mind a male t-Rex although that's highly doubtful.
Back to top Go down
Mr.DNA
Embryo
Embryo
Mr.DNA

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 12:29 am

The islands do NOT get bigger. I was hoping for the same but Matanceros is actually a fair representation of island space for the rest of the game. It's really really shameful considering JPOG gave us a whole (customizable) island to work with.
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 12:36 pm

Mr.DNA wrote:
The islands do NOT get bigger. I was hoping for the same but Matanceros is actually a fair representation of island space for the rest of the game. It's really really shameful considering JPOG gave us a whole (customizable) island to work with.

The Size and Shape seem to vary a lot. Have you tried Nublar yet?

Mr.DNA
Embryo
Embryo
Mr.DNA

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2018 3:27 pm

Yeah, I've fully beaten the game as of last night.
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 6:24 am

On what island do you unlock the deluxe edition dinosaurs? I'm on the third island in the five deaths and haven't unlocked any yet.
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 6:47 am

Megaspino2 wrote:
There also doesn't seem to be a proper Site B mode where you can create dinosaurs and just watch them interact. Sure, on the surface this wasn't the most thrilling thing, but it was entertaining and added replay value none the less.

I haven't actually tried it yet but I would think that you would essentially be able to create a Site B on Nublar. Just close the park and don't build anything other than a power station, hammond creation lab, feeders and ranger station.

Megaspino2 wrote:
As a side gripe, I also don't understand why my security contractor is actively wanting me to build dangerous carnivores; wouldn't this be counterintuitive to his job? Shouldn't my entertainment contractor be wanting me to do this? It's a little strange, but I can live with it.

I agree it is a little odd, but I think the idea is that he wants to test that your security systems can deal with the dangerous carnivores.
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 12:07 pm

Dilophosaurus wrote:
On what island do you unlock the deluxe edition dinosaurs? I'm on the third island in the five deaths and haven't unlocked any yet.

If you go to the research menu, you can see under the "fossils" part what islands and missions unlock the dinosaurs. You cant unlock them all until you get to Sorna.

Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 3:21 pm

Overall I'm enjoying it, but frankly it's an awful lot like a flashier Project Genesis, just a bit more tedious. Razz

BTW, at one point do the gyrosphere and other rides become available? I just unlocked Isla Muerta, so I'm not very far into the game.
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 3:59 pm

Robotpo wrote:
Overall I'm enjoying it, but frankly it's an awful lot like a flashier Project Genesis, just a bit more tedious. Razz

BTW, at one point do the gyrosphere and other rides become available? I just unlocked Isla Muerta, so I'm not very far into the game.

Yes. Go into the menu and click the reputation window. Then click each of the different divisions. Their card will flip over and what you what you can unlock on each map by completing missions or getting your reputation high enough.

Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2018 7:23 pm

^^ Thanks...will try it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 5:11 am

Isla Pena is a bitch! I've had to restart like five times, and my park was fully storm protected the last time (except the power lines)! But my raptors keep escaping and killing people when there's a storm even though it's a concrete fence. Maybe I'll try with a more peaceful species.
Back to top Go down
MrDNA
Embryo
Embryo
MrDNA

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 10:57 am

I'm enjoying it, it's quite addictive, but I think it has some big issues.

What's in the game is really polished - a great UI, brilliant looking dinosaurs, the incubation process, expeditions, research, the ranger teams, the ACU - but it needs more.

The visitor management is lacking. There's not enough ways to make the park look inviting and to excite the guests. The parks in the mobile games have more colour and more going on. In this, they're mostly a series of rectangular buildings dotted around.

It's too much work balancing everything. Breakouts, sabotages, storms, it's constant chaos. I guess it's to distract you from realising there isn't much else to it. Certain dinos never seem to be happy. My brachios on Muerta had a huge stretch of grass with a good amount of trees, but always broke out!

It seems to take forever to get to 5 stars, unless I'm playing it wrong. I've played for 24 hours and I've got 5 stars on Matanceros and Muerta, 1.5 stars on Tacano. On Tacano, I've got a restaurant, fast food, arcade, gift shop... Hammond Creation Lab in between two enclosures for herbivores and carnivores, and a viewing platform. And now I play the waiting game, waiting for the money to crawl in so I can add more dinosaurs.

It has a lot of potential, but I'm not sure Frontier will build on it meaningfully. They say there will be updates, but often with licensed games like these, you get the bonus DLC at launch, a few patches and then that's it. I'm not sure if Universal have contracted them to do extensive post-launch work on the game or if it's just simple bug fixes here and there. Hopefully it selling well on Steam will lead to more content.
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 11:17 am

MrDNA wrote:

It's too much work balancing everything. Breakouts, sabotages, storms, it's constant chaos.

This. Especially if you have a park full of dinosaurs. I have a five star park but I'm constantly clearing up the mess caused by sickness, dying dinos, breakouts and sabotages. This morning I spent an hour clearing up several breakouts and diseases and I finally got everything under control, and then I got sabotage event where every gate in your park opens and is unable to be closed. Considering I have a T-Rex, a pack of raptors, a dilophosaurus and countless herbivores, that is going to be a nightmare to clear up when I get home.

And I agree about the Brachiosaurus. That thing is never content. Spoiler for Fallen Kingdom:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mr.DNA
Embryo
Embryo
Mr.DNA

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 11:39 am

Getting 5 stars is definitely a huge problem. I always seem to get my parks to 4.7 stars and it just sits there. I'll have 'all green' on each of the sections (Dinosaur rating and Building Rating), but either the dinosaur rating or the building rating will be just BARELY not 5 stars. I'll have 90% rating in almost every category and it just WON'T GO.

Going into your management tab is helpful to see what the game considers an issue, but by the time you're at 4.7 stars reaching for 5, you've probably heavily, intricately structured your park and the game arbitrarily tries to say "Oh, there isn't enough 'Transportation' to Viewing Platform 8,' and you'll just be gatekept from a hard-earned 5 stars.

I think what was said earlier was the REAL reason, that all this chaos is just to hide that the game is really bare bones and really did nothing to improve on JPOG's formula besides updating the graphics. I'm really disappointed in this game, extremely let down.
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 1:04 pm

Zoo Tycoon 2 is simply the best Jurassic Park/ Jurassic World building simulator due to the amount of mods and the intricate detail you can get into while creating a park. Both the guests and the animals need attention paid to them. You can build your own buildings and make each paddock original, its not simply a set of buildings you place that are the same every time. In creating your park you can pick each individual tree instead of the sloppy "tree painter" in JWE. I like JWE and have finished everything aside from 5 stars in each park, but I really dont feel the need to do that for some extra skins. I question how much I can replay the game now due to the fact that I cant really do much else now, other than create a park of all the same creatures and buildings I already did. DLC is coming but adding 6 new dinosaurs isnt going to create much additional play, even if you have to unlock them on different islands.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*   Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World Evolution General Discussion *COMING TO NINTENDO SWITCH 11/3*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next