Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Hi! I'm Kori Suru! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kori Suru
Embryo
Embryo
Kori Suru

Hi! I'm Kori Suru!  :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi! I'm Kori Suru! :)   Hi! I'm Kori Suru!  :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 10:49 pm

Hello,

I'm Kori Suru. I live in America, and I have been a dinosaur fan since the early 1980s, but I was just a small child back then. I would use my allowance to buy plastic dinos at the variety store in town, and I amassed quite a collection of them.

I was a young teen when I saw the first "Jurassic Park" movie, and, five years before that, I had been on a family vacay to Dinosaur National Monument (I may make a 30th Anniversary trip there this year!). Needless to say, the movie became one of my very favorites! I really looked up to the character of Dr. Ellie Sattler, since Lex wasn't into dinosaurs like I was.

For some reason, I never saw the two sequels in a theatre, but I am currently the proud owner of "The Jurassic Park" Adventure Pack (DVD), and I own the DVD of "Jurassic World", which I did see in a theatre.

I was slightly disappointed by the original "Jurassic World", but Lockwood Estate made up for that in "Fallen Kingdom" when I saw it on its opening day.

I have been waiting all of my life, it seems, for "Jurassic Park / World" Barbie dolls, and once I get Claire and Owen, I'm going to start searching for Fashionista Barbies that look like Ellie, Sarah, and Amanda....and Zia. I will try to look for Kens that look like Alan, Ian, etc., but I wonder what my luck will be like....Laughing

Well, I don't want to have to wait for three years for "Jurassic World 3", and I have a few cool plot ideas for that one, as it's rumored that there won't be any more designo dinos in the movie.

All that I know is that that Legacy Spinosaurus will be mine someday, because that's my favorite dinosaur within the entire "Jurassic" franchise!

Well, it's back to the forest for me.

Goodbye,
Kori Suru
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm Kori Suru! :)   Hi! I'm Kori Suru!  :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 12:32 am

Hey! Welcome to the Mainframe! Nice to see another longtime dinosaur and JP fan join the boards!

- TL

Hi! I'm Kori Suru!  :) Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm Kori Suru! :)   Hi! I'm Kori Suru!  :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2018 6:31 pm

Welcome to Jurassic Mainframe. It's always nice to have a new member. Very Happy

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I'm Kori Suru! :)   Hi! I'm Kori Suru!  :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! I'm Kori Suru! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Lounge :: The Port-
Jump to: