Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

JPTG styled Troodon in Lockwood's exhibit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Physalisfresser
Hatchling
Hatchling
Physalisfresser

JPTG styled Troodon in Lockwood's exhibit Empty
PostSubject: JPTG styled Troodon in Lockwood's exhibit   JPTG styled Troodon in Lockwood's exhibit Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 8:51 am

Has this been mentioned before? In the scene with Claire and Mills in the beginning of the Film you can see a Dinosaur that probably is a Troodon, it looks more accurate than the JPTG Troodon but has the same colouring. I can't say for sure that this is a Troodon but the body structure definetely fits it.

If some of you go watch it again you can keep an eye out for it, it's easy to spot. I could proof my statement with screencaps, but we'll have to wait for that a bit I think.
Back to top Go down
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

PostSubject: Re: JPTG styled Troodon in Lockwood's exhibit   JPTG styled Troodon in Lockwood's exhibit Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 10:39 am

Is it the first one they walk by? By the staircase? Looked more allosaurian to me.
Back to top Go down
Physalisfresser
Hatchling
Hatchling
Physalisfresser

PostSubject: Re: JPTG styled Troodon in Lockwood's exhibit   JPTG styled Troodon in Lockwood's exhibit Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 1:47 pm

Levine wrote:
Is it the first one they walk by? By the staircase? Looked more allosaurian to me.

I have only seen it twice, it's not the first showcase and it was very small, so definitely not an allosaur of some description. It had about the Dilo's size.
Back to top Go down
CommanderKeller
Embryo
Embryo
CommanderKeller

PostSubject: Re: JPTG styled Troodon in Lockwood's exhibit   JPTG styled Troodon in Lockwood's exhibit Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 2:16 pm

Yeah it could be a pair of Troodon's

https://www.instagram.com/jurassicpark_raptors/
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: JPTG styled Troodon in Lockwood's exhibit   JPTG styled Troodon in Lockwood's exhibit Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 11:59 pm

I’ll be sure to keep this thread bookmarked to see if they are there or not in th Blu-ray Smile
Back to top Go down
JVM
Hatchling
Hatchling
JVM

PostSubject: Re: JPTG styled Troodon in Lockwood's exhibit   JPTG styled Troodon in Lockwood's exhibit Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 12:30 am

Hope this is true. I can agree the exact design and usage in the game would be a little awkward in the films at this stage but seeing the coloration on a more realistic-styled one, that'd be a really fun homage.

PostSubject: Re: JPTG styled Troodon in Lockwood's exhibit   JPTG styled Troodon in Lockwood's exhibit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JPTG styled Troodon in Lockwood's exhibit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Franchise :: Film Universe-
Jump to: