Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Despacito: The Movie --- Made by Me and my Brothers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

Despacito: The Movie --- Made by Me and my Brothers Empty
PostSubject: Despacito: The Movie --- Made by Me and my Brothers   Despacito: The Movie --- Made by Me and my Brothers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 12:48 am

Why's it called Despacito, I hear you ask, when it's got nothing to do with the song, or even the word itself?

Despacito: The Movie --- Made by Me and my Brothers EQ20E

FYI, this isn't a promotional thing --- besides, five or six extra views isn't exactly going to propel our channel into stardom --- but we worked pretty dang hard on this dumb flick, and just wanted to share it with ya'll.

But first, you must be warned: it's intentionally silly. And also, the actors are too handsome for their own good. So just keep that in mind. Wink

(and in case you were wondering, I'm the mobster guy. Yes, that is me. What were you expecting?)

Anyway, without further ado, I bring you... Despacito: The Movie. (I actually wanted to call it The Dissident, as I felt that made much more sense, but my brother disagreed. And since he's the guy who edited this monster together, I figured he got final say.)

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down

Despacito: The Movie --- Made by Me and my Brothers
Page 1 of 1