Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Just Looking for Dennis Nedry's Watch!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pintopower
Embryo
Embryo
pintopower

Just Looking for Dennis Nedry's Watch! Empty
PostSubject: Just Looking for Dennis Nedry's Watch!   Just Looking for Dennis Nedry's Watch! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 4:14 pm

Hey Everyone, I love all the JP movies. In fact, I remember going to the movies when JP1 came out with my best friend and his Grandpa. We were in the camper shell of his White Dodge D50. My friend had a "Jaws" shirt on that genuinely upset me since the movie terrified me. I am going over these details for a specific reason. I am super detail oriented and when I see something that burns in my brain, it stays there. That happened sitting in that theater. When Nedry was sneaking around to steal the embryos, he was checking his watch often to see when the cameras would shut off. Well, in the theater, they showed a close up of the watch face several times. I recall this as I had the same one. In my years of passive searching, I can find no version that shows this or any reference to it. I am hoping someone here remembers or it is proof of the Mandela effect...Anyway, looking forward to chatting!
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

Just Looking for Dennis Nedry's Watch! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Looking for Dennis Nedry's Watch!   Just Looking for Dennis Nedry's Watch! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2018 6:53 pm

Welcome to Jurassic Mainframe. Very Happy

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down

Just Looking for Dennis Nedry's Watch!
Page 1 of 1