Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Laura Dern Open to Returning to ‘Jurassic Park’ Role in Next ‘World’ Sequel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Laura Dern Open to Returning to ‘Jurassic Park’ Role in Next ‘World’ Sequel Empty
PostSubject: Laura Dern Open to Returning to ‘Jurassic Park’ Role in Next ‘World’ Sequel   Laura Dern Open to Returning to ‘Jurassic Park’ Role in Next ‘World’ Sequel Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 6:12 pm

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3558875/laura-dern-open-returning-jurassic-park-role-next-world-sequel/

We celebrated when Jeff Goldblum returned as Jurassic Park favorite Ian Malcolm in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Unfortunately, even after several rumors, Sam Neill didn’t make an appearance as Dr. Alan Grant in J.A. Bayona‘s sequel. The former is important because it not only confirmed the filmmakers were open to bringing back characters from Jurassic Park, but have executed on it. The idea of seeing Neill’s Grant return in the next sequel isn’t out of the cards. What about Laura Dern‘s Dr. Ellie Sattler?

While this is a bit of non-news (and wishful thinking on my part), Dern has openly expressed a desire to revisit the character. If the filmmakers were to reach out to her, we could see a huge reunion that would be celebrated among fans everywhere.

“I don’t know, I have no idea actually,” Dern told ET in response to rumors of a possible cameo. “I mean, I love Dr. Ellie Satler so I could never say no to that on any level,” she admitted. “But I really don’t know, I don’t even know what they’re cooking up yet.”

Both Chris Pratt and Jeff Goldblum have both previously expressed their openness to have Dern’s character return in any capacity she wants.

Back to top Go down

Laura Dern Open to Returning to ‘Jurassic Park’ Role in Next ‘World’ Sequel
Page 1 of 1