Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

The Haunting of Bly Manor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

The Haunting of Bly Manor Empty
PostSubject: The Haunting of Bly Manor   The Haunting of Bly Manor Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2020 11:51 am

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting of Bly Manor   The Haunting of Bly Manor Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2021 10:17 am

Binged this a few weeks ago....one of the worst horror shows I've ever seen.

Back to top Go down
TyrannosaurTJ
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
TyrannosaurTJ

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting of Bly Manor   The Haunting of Bly Manor Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2021 7:04 pm

I liked most of it up until the ending truth be told. The reason being is that it came across as pretty jarring and sappy in comparison to the tone of the rest of the series. I also noticed the Haunting of Hill House sort of ended on a similar theme/note as well with the sort of romanticism of a happy ending deal too and it just continued the same type of ending for this. That series itself carries the dark/twisted tone up until the same point as Bly Manor before it altogether abandons it for something else. Typically, I like dark twisted things and I like when there's a dark and twisted ending that goes within the theme with them it makes the whole thing feel complete. It's not a bad series overall, I just don't like the ending for either one of them.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again." - Corrax Entry 7:17
Back to top Go down
http://www.jurassic-pedia.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Haunting of Bly Manor   The Haunting of Bly Manor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Haunting of Bly Manor
Page 1 of 1