Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World: Evolution 2 Announcement Trailer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

Jurassic World: Evolution 2 Announcement Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic World: Evolution 2 Announcement Trailer   Jurassic World: Evolution 2 Announcement Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2021 2:38 pm

The rumours have been confirmed, we're getting a sequel!

Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Evolution 2 Announcement Trailer   Jurassic World: Evolution 2 Announcement Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 1:43 pm

Love JWE! Can't wait for the sequel! Surprisingly it's being released this year.

Hatchling
Hatchling
Island Queen

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Evolution 2 Announcement Trailer   Jurassic World: Evolution 2 Announcement Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2021 11:39 pm

I'm just glad it's also being released for the PS4, since I can't afford a PS5 yet (perhaps when my PS4 breaks, since I use it for everything, not just games). I haven't even finished the main game yet (I can't seem to get past the first island), so I basically just play the DLCs (the only ones I've bought so far are Claire's Sanctuary and Return to Jurassic Park). As long as you can still build on the islands (since I'm still not fond of the dinosaurs on the mainland plot idea, but that doesn't mean I won't go see Dominion when it comes out, since I would like to see how the JW trilogy ends, even if I'm not that fond of the outcome), I'm game. Very Happy

Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Evolution 2 Announcement Trailer   Jurassic World: Evolution 2 Announcement Trailer Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2021 10:58 am

https://www.jurassicworldevolution2.com/news/jurassic-world-evolution-2-coming-2021

Jurassic World Evolution 2 is the much-anticipated sequel to Frontier’s highly successful Jurassic World Evolution, building upon the groundbreaking and immersive 2018 management simulation. It introduces a compelling, new narrative campaign, incredible new features, and awe-inspiring new dinosaurs brought to life with captivating authenticity. Together with expanded construction and more customization options, the result is an even bigger, better and authentic Jurassic World game.

An Original Jurassic Story
Immerse yourself in a compelling and original Jurassic World narrative set after the Earth-shattering events of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom. Lead efforts to control, conserve and contain dinosaurs as you work alongside iconic characters from the films, including Dr. Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum) and Claire Dearing (Bryce Dallas Howard).

Create your own Jurassic World
Take control with deeper management tools and creative options. Construct and customise new buildings and flex your managerial muscle across never-before-seen locations ranging from dense forests to rocky deserts. Rescue and bioengineer more than 75 prehistoric species, including highly requested flying and marine reptiles , and watch them seek territory, fight and interact with staggering realism.

Play with Chaos Theory
Chaos Theory mode lets you play through key moments of your favorite films - with a twist. Experience "what-if" scenarios from iconic Jurassic World and Jurassic Park films, with each level set across eras and locations from all five movies. Immerse yourself at the heart of the Jurassic World franchise and see how things turn out when you are put at the helm of managing new challenges with unpredictable outcomes.

Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Evolution 2 Announcement Trailer   Jurassic World: Evolution 2 Announcement Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2021 8:41 pm

Its release date is set for this November 9th.

https://www.ign.com/articles/jurassic-world-evolution-2-release-date
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Evolution 2 Announcement Trailer   Jurassic World: Evolution 2 Announcement Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2021 12:02 am

I just want the sandbox mode unlocked at launch

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Evolution 2 Announcement Trailer   Jurassic World: Evolution 2 Announcement Trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Evolution 2 Announcement Trailer
Page 1 of 1