Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

I think Fallen Kingdom tried to hint that the next film plot wise wouldn't be focused on the dinosaurs.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

I think Fallen Kingdom tried to hint that the next film plot wise wouldn't be focused on the dinosaurs. Empty
PostSubject: I think Fallen Kingdom tried to hint that the next film plot wise wouldn't be focused on the dinosaurs.   I think Fallen Kingdom tried to hint that the next film plot wise wouldn't be focused on the dinosaurs. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 10:20 pm

In Fallen Kingdom Ian Malcolm said this: 80 years ago, who could've predicted nuclear proliferation? But then, there it was. And now, we've got genetic power. So... How long is it gonna take for that to spread around the globe and, what's gonna be done with it? It ain't gonna stop with the de-extinction of the dinosaurs.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

I think Fallen Kingdom tried to hint that the next film plot wise wouldn't be focused on the dinosaurs. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think Fallen Kingdom tried to hint that the next film plot wise wouldn't be focused on the dinosaurs.   I think Fallen Kingdom tried to hint that the next film plot wise wouldn't be focused on the dinosaurs. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 6:35 pm

Considering how both it and this movie set up the dinosaurs about to retake the world angle so heavily, I find this premise impossible.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: I think Fallen Kingdom tried to hint that the next film plot wise wouldn't be focused on the dinosaurs.   I think Fallen Kingdom tried to hint that the next film plot wise wouldn't be focused on the dinosaurs. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 11:49 pm

Fallen Kingdom and Dominion were not saying dinosaurs would take over the world. They are going to be a threat to the people they encounter but dinosaurs are mostly going to remain in wooded and open plains trying to be away from humans.

PostSubject: Re: I think Fallen Kingdom tried to hint that the next film plot wise wouldn't be focused on the dinosaurs.   I think Fallen Kingdom tried to hint that the next film plot wise wouldn't be focused on the dinosaurs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think Fallen Kingdom tried to hint that the next film plot wise wouldn't be focused on the dinosaurs.
Page 1 of 1