Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever

Go down 
+5
The Doctor
smaugtheterrible
Spinosaur4.4
Pokesaurus
CT-1138
9 posters
AuthorMessage
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever Empty
PostSubject: The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever   The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 11:33 am

Hey guys. I'm setting up shop here for a while. Unfortunately, I don' t know how long that while may be. Truth be told, and I hope you guys don't hate me for this, but, I'm not sure how much longer I will be in the fandom. The more I mull it over, the more appealing walking away sounds. I've pretty much been thinking it over since the entire thing with JO started. I feel selfish in some ways; that I'm giving up. But, it's been 5 long years and the fights not there anymore. I can't even imagine what 15 is like for you, Ty. I've got a lot of great memories, finding out so much about my favorite franchise, but it's the fandom. No offense to you guys, I mean you're all great, and great friends and all, but this fandom has more infighting than Game of Thrones. It's just too much drama. It's been one thing after another. Drama from LtL shutting down in 2011, then drama from the PaleoSnobs, then drama from TresCom, then drama from LtL again, then drama from Secret Sourcers, then drama from JW.org, and now Ty is shutting down JPLegacy because HE'S sick of the drama. It's just too much for me. It's unending, and I can't devote myself to it anymore. I hate to be counted among the "older fans that gave up from the fan drama" but, sometimes it is what it is.

Sorry, this has turned into a farewell as much as a hello, but I needed to get that off my chest.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever   The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 11:34 am

Welcome back D4E! Glad to have you here! I hope you can find it within yourself to remain as long as possible!

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever   The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 11:38 am

Heeey D4Ever!! Welcome!! Smile

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
smaugtheterrible
Hatchling
Hatchling
smaugtheterrible

PostSubject: Re: The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever   The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 12:09 am

Welcome back! I do hope you'll stick around for awhile, but becoming tired of drama is definitely understandable. I essentially left another fandom I was very involved with because it got entirely consumed by shipping idiocy... to the point where nobody wanted to talk about anything else anymore.

Drama is always the sad part of fandoms (and most of them seem to have their own form of it Rolling Eyes ).

Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever   The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 7:17 am

At least you're here for now! Razz

Hopefully this place can be a haven for all of us, without the drama and bullsh1t following us and just a place where we can all relax and just banter.

smaugtheterrible wrote:
Welcome back! I do hope you'll stick around for awhile, but becoming tired of drama is definitely understandable. I essentially left another fandom I was very involved with because it got entirely consumed by shipping idiocy... to the point where nobody wanted to talk about anything else anymore.

Drama is always the sad part of fandoms (and most of them seem to have their own form of it Rolling Eyes ).

Arrow?

It's gotta be Arrow fandom or Supernatural, there's others consumed by that problem, but those are the big two. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever   The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 11:19 am

Hey, Dinos4Ever! Whether you choose to remain or not, I'm glad you've joined the site. Smile

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever   The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 6:52 pm

Hey D4E, long time no see man. How ya been?

Prowler
Hatchling
Hatchling
Prowler

PostSubject: Re: The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever   The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 9:37 pm

Hello, D4E! Well you already know who I thought you were before I read your post. Laughing

Last edited by Prowler on Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caudipteryx
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Caudipteryx

PostSubject: Re: The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever   The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 2:32 pm

Hi D4E! I thought you were Clonetrooper101. You know... because of the username/ avatar. Razz The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever Dummy
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever   The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 3:28 pm

Caudipteryx wrote:
Hi D4E! I thought you were Clonetrooper101. You know... because of the username/ avatar. Razz The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever Dummy

Hehehe, I've been getting that a lot lately. Guess that's my fault for not thinking clearly when I made my username.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever   The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Member Formally Known As Dinos4Ever
Page 1 of 1