Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

SpinoInWonderland's model thread

Go down 
+16
TheRexMan22
PrimevalBrony
JPBrasil
TorvoRex40
equinox-
CarcharThroTheLookinGlas
Lucca2951
DinoWorld2014
khanthetiger101
fdinick
Rexy12341
GodzillaRaptor
Chopperface
Oliphaunt
LeahMcFallFan
SpinoInWonderland
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Viejo
Embryo
Embryo

SpinoInWonderland's model thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpinoInWonderland's model thread   SpinoInWonderland's model thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 5:15 pm

I would like to know if you can make the Plateosaurus model have all four legs at ground level maybe calling it "juvenile diplodocus" @SpinoInWonderland
Back to top Go down
JPBrasil
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: SpinoInWonderland's model thread   SpinoInWonderland's model thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2017 7:44 pm

Can you make a model of herrerasaurus by dilophosaurus and a Euoplocephalus?
Back to top Go down
CarcharThroTheLookinGlas
Embryo
Embryo
CarcharThroTheLookinGlas

PostSubject: Re: SpinoInWonderland's model thread   SpinoInWonderland's model thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 3:29 am

I have a question, is it possible to make the alberto around the same size as allo in game?

Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: SpinoInWonderland's model thread   SpinoInWonderland's model thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 10:12 am

With the new model tool being able to make an Indominus out of the Spinosaurus, I'm wondering if a more accurate Disney Carnotaurus can be made too. That's certainly a major request for me, and for the 2000 Expansion Pack.

Also, I'm wondering if there are any flatter Edmontosaurus models out there?

Spoiler:

Bruton is much more horizontal and flat than Kron and the normal Edmontosaurus model. Any luck? I've been looking, but if one doesn't exist, consider that another polite request.

Oshronosaurus wrote:
i'd still be really excited if a more "generic" theropod could be made from the spino. think about it: rex vs. giga death duels! Very Happy

Oh we got it alright Wink
Back to top Go down
Oshronosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Oshronosaurus

PostSubject: Re: SpinoInWonderland's model thread   SpinoInWonderland's model thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 10:32 am

Chopperface wrote:
With the new model tool being able to make an Indominus out of the Spinosaurus, I'm wondering if a more accurate Disney Carnotaurus can be made too. That's certainly a major request for me, and for the 2000 Expansion Pack.

Oshronosaurus wrote:
i'd still be really excited if a more "generic" theropod could be made from the spino. think about it: rex vs. giga death duels! Very Happy

pics, please? Very Happy if this is true, it's a major boon to the mod idea i originally asked about it

what is this new modeling tool you mentioned? does it remove the limitations we'd had before?

Join the Brethren!
Back to top Go down
Chopperface
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: SpinoInWonderland's model thread   SpinoInWonderland's model thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 11:36 am

Oshronosaurus wrote:
Chopperface wrote:

Oshronosaurus wrote:

pics, please? Very Happy if this is true, it's a major boon to the mod idea i originally asked about it

what is this new modeling tool you mentioned? does it remove the limitations we'd had before?

EchoGreen wrote:
This doesn't need explanation. Wink
SpinoInWonderland's model thread - Page 4 HIOFquP

In The Forgotten thread!

Also the tool I'm referring to is the TMD processing tool. It was used to edit the Spinosaurus model to make that beauty among other things.
Back to top Go down
khanthetiger101
Embryo
Embryo
khanthetiger101

PostSubject: Re: SpinoInWonderland's model thread   SpinoInWonderland's model thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 5:28 am

Can I request some dino models?

Embryo
Embryo
HydragonofDeath

PostSubject: Re: SpinoInWonderland's model thread   SpinoInWonderland's model thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2019 3:01 pm

i will assume this thread is dead now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SpinoInWonderland's model thread   SpinoInWonderland's model thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SpinoInWonderland's model thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4