Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

SQUAK!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzhousaurus
Embryo
Embryo
Suzhousaurus

SQUAK! Empty
PostSubject: SQUAK!   SQUAK! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 9:08 pm

Hello everyone! New here to the forum - but recently migrated from the legacy site. Was sad to hear it was gonna go boom, but thank god for site B.

True story: Found my username when I was looking through a list of "top ten ugliest dinosaurs of all time" - don't ask me how I got there please ask

About meeee: An avid JP fan since the first one came out - actually had the story first on storytime casette and my brother ate bits of the book that came along with it, so I had little sense of what the hell was happening until I actually saw the film. Then I had nightmares for years about it instead Very Happy Played with a plethora of dinosaurs when I was a kid - later grew obsessed with the animatronics used in the JP films and for a brief moment in time actually believed they were real. Always loved the horror aspect of the movies - since I am also a horror movie fanatic. I tend to write fanfiction quite a bit in my spare time, and hopefully I'll have time to write something JP themed very soon. Looking forward to discussing genetics and gore with you all!

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

SQUAK! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SQUAK!   SQUAK! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 9:10 pm

Hey, welcome!! Your avatar is very interesting!

Anyway, might ask how you got the idea of your username?

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

SQUAK! LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down

SQUAK!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Lounge :: The Port-
Jump to: