Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Bill Nye vs Ken Ham Debates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bill Nye vs Ken Ham Debates Empty
PostSubject: Bill Nye vs Ken Ham Debates   Bill Nye vs Ken Ham Debates Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 1:07 pm

I'm sure most of us have seen (or should've seen) this 2014 debate by now as it's a classic of modern age. Evolution and science vs Creationist believes and Bible. I saw it last year and was thoroughly entertained. Mr Ham is such an... umm, interesting man with such... "fascinating" outlook at life that it's hard for people of science not to smile at his thoughts. Even if it's an angry smile.

What are your thoughts on it? I mean I'm pretty sure none of us here is gonna say that Ham "won" it, and instead say that Nye was right in everything (which, you know, he was  Laughing ) but still...

The two have argued against each other repeatedly since then on their own and in various interviews, slamming each other in some while being less negative in other. You can vie dozens and dozens of them on youtube and other media.

However there was (sort of) sequel to the debate at the Creationist Museum more recently where the two met again face to face for arguments. I warn you, as it's produced by Ham it has one sided propaganda taste in it that wasn't there in the original debate.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bill Nye vs Ken Ham Debates   Bill Nye vs Ken Ham Debates Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 10:59 am

Hopefully Nye's new upcoming Netflix show will touch on Ham's ideologies again.
http://www.nme.com/news/tv/bill-nye-new-netlifx-show-1932616
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Bill Nye vs Ken Ham Debates   Bill Nye vs Ken Ham Debates Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 12:20 pm

Can we just lock this thread and the recent related one in the bonebeds? I don't want this to become a religion bashing thread.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bill Nye vs Ken Ham Debates   Bill Nye vs Ken Ham Debates Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 12:35 pm

On that note, can we also lock your News thread over at the Off Topic section, because even though it wasn't supposed to involve political agendas and bashing, it clearly has?
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Bill Nye vs Ken Ham Debates   Bill Nye vs Ken Ham Debates Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 12:43 pm

Before this gets worse than it needs to be, calm down guys. Religion debates have no place on the forum because they can end up nasty.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Nye vs Ken Ham Debates   Bill Nye vs Ken Ham Debates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bill Nye vs Ken Ham Debates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Mainframe :: The Lounge :: The Museum-
Jump to: