Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Minmi
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Minmi

Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't. Empty
PostSubject: Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't.   Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 4:12 am

On YouTube there are a number of videos by a man named Eric Dubay. In one of these videos, he claims that dinosaurs never existed. It seems that, as far as he's concerned, dinosaurs are nothing more than myths.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't.   Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 6:09 am

I've checked out his channel and it's.... disturbing to say the least. I sincerely want to believe the majority of comments are just trolling because this is a den of stupidity that makes the Westboro Baptist Church look like freaking Oxford University!! First he claims that the term Dinosauria was coined before a single dinosaur fossil was found, ignoring the discoveries of Iguanodon and Megalosaurus that had occurred nearly 20 years before Dinosauria was first named in 1842. I didn't even finish the video, the flagrant stupidity on display made me want to punch him.

If 77,000 plus people really believe the Earth is flat, they don't deserve to have access to the internet. Dubay's entire existence is almost offensive to basic human intelligence! If I ever meet him, I'll lock him in a room with Amanda Kirby screaming "ERIC!" at maximum volume for 48 hours! Maybe driving him insane will clear his head...

Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't. Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Minmi
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Minmi

PostSubject: Re: Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't.   Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 6:21 am

That's the point! The first dinosaurs were discovered and named before the word 'dinosaur' was even invented.

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't.   Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 6:45 am

At any rate, it's a complete affront that this channel exists.

Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't. Dinosa12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't.   Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 8:40 am

This lunacy makes Ken Ham and his creationist minions look like Darwin in comparison. Yes I mean it, 6000 year old dinosaurs that died in the flood and were all herbivores living with humans makes more sense than no dinosaurs at all.

However, it's not as good as this below. Though this must be a fake since no-one on Earth (or whichever planet she's currently residing) is that stupid.
https://www.facebook.com/Funnybady/videos/vb.416086588577160/419461001573052/?type=2&theater

There are also many people making videos online who don't believe in Earth, the moon, space, gravity, light etc
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't.   Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 9:58 am

Not sure why we give people like this the time of day.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't.   Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 10:01 am

Weird viewpoints are polarizing and therefore interesting.

Just like Trump's dumb tweets and shout-outs.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't.   Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 10:07 am

They're only interesting if you go out of your way to make them interesting.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't.   Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 10:11 am

What does that mean?

(sorry I'm slow today)
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't.   Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 10:14 am

Conspiracy theories are only interesting if you take the time out to pay attention and to process all the information they're giving you. It's kinda like giving a platform to the people who think the Earth is flat.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't.   Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 10:45 am

Depends on situation to me.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't.   Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 1:46 pm

Quote :

Some people are morons.

Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't. Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Minmi
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Minmi

PostSubject: Re: Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't.   Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 5:57 pm

What?! There are people who don't believe in Earth or the universe! Where are we all living then?

Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't.   Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2017 5:01 pm

Guys, I'm sorry but I'm going to go ahead and close this thread. It seems civil, but given a lot of the debate can be rooted in science vs. religion, I'd rather not wait for the arguments to crop up. Feel free to discussion anything scientific, dinosaurs, etc. But for the sake of the beliefs of some, and the general friendliness I'd like to keep on the forum, I'm going to close this thread.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't.   Did dinosaurs really exist? Some say they didn't. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1