Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2

Go down 
+35
The Geeky Zoologist
Six-Foot Turkey
Levine
TyrannoFan
Herrerasaurus
JoeApp
The Beeg One
TheDreamMaster
K_Ozz92
brunofernando
TRK/TrexKing
Lost
Viperman
eagc7
TyrannosaurTJ
Dead2009
evolution_rex
Pokesaurus
Trexbreakout
Megaspino2
LeGribouilleur
Dr. Wu
1morey
Aegyptiacus3
Oviraptor
Gondrasia
Pachyrhinosaurus
Tyrant Lizard
BarrytheOnyx
Océane
CT-1138
V.a.nublarensis
Sickle_Claw
dance2nite
Rhedosaurus
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 9:44 am

Edit: Lame joke fail.

I'm sorry.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 LYHX0zA

Last edited by Spinosaur4.4 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 9:48 am

JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Jpbann10

Last edited by Tyrant Lizard on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 9:58 am

I'm the only one who doesn't know what -that thing- is. Sad

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 9:59 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

That thing>>>>>>>>>T.rex screentime.  Laughing

Would be awesome. XD

So you're just trying to pick fights with me now? Classy.
I was joking.  Sad

I didn't mean to cause any harm.  Sad

i'm sorry.

JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:06 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Reel Tours Hawaii has posted some more pix from the sets on Oahu :

https://www.facebook.com/ReelNewsHawaii/

One of the bunkers now looks like the Bunker that Ellie & Muldoon emerge from to go & turn the power back on! Shocked

Didn't the Clint audition mention something about tunnels? Maybe this is a tunnel entrance on Isla Nublar?

BTW, does anyone remember how much of JP3 Reel Tours Hawaii spoiled? Ah, the good ole' days. cheers

Hmm yeah I was thinking tunnels similar to Jurassic Park the game, or could be entrance to a geothermal plant (i.e. how you trigger the volcano)

Also I think Toby and Wu will stay on the mainland and maybe Rafe goes to the island. I see Rafe/Ted as being island cannon fodder most likely

BD & Toby may have some sort of Hawaii scenes going by some of spoilers/leaks...

if we're referring to the same leaks, it was my thought that the mention of -that- thing may refer to the mainland, not some secret secret lab on the island. And possibly that -that thing- may remain a surprise until the back half of the movie, being held back for longer screen time then the Indominus was in the film itself.

It wouldn't shock me if -that thing- remained a surprise until the end, which is understandable, but I don't like the idea of -that thing- completely taking over the film for the second half.

yeah if the leaks are true, I don't see where 'that thing' has a place during the island scenes. Anyway RTH said Goldblum doesnt have hawaii scenes so only mainland for Malcolm.

Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:14 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:

yeah if the leaks are true, I don't see where 'that thing' has a place during the island scenes. Anyway RTH said Goldblum doesnt have hawaii scenes so only mainland for Malcolm.

Can someone please tell me what 'that thing' is? So freaking curious. Also, did RTH mention if BD Wong will have Hawaii scenes?

Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 1:42 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Reel Tours Hawaii has posted some more pix from the sets on Oahu :

https://www.facebook.com/ReelNewsHawaii/

One of the bunkers now looks like the Bunker that Ellie & Muldoon emerge from to go & turn the power back on! Shocked

Didn't the Clint audition mention something about tunnels? Maybe this is a tunnel entrance on Isla Nublar?

BTW, does anyone remember how much of JP3 Reel Tours Hawaii spoiled? Ah, the good ole' days. cheers

Hmm yeah I was thinking tunnels similar to Jurassic Park the game, or could be entrance to a geothermal plant (i.e. how you trigger the volcano)

Also I think Toby and Wu will stay on the mainland and maybe Rafe goes to the island. I see Rafe/Ted as being island cannon fodder most likely

BD & Toby may have some sort of Hawaii scenes going by some of spoilers/leaks...

if we're referring to the same leaks, it was my thought that the mention of -that- thing may refer to the mainland, not some secret secret lab on the island. And possibly that -that thing- may remain a surprise until the back half of the movie, being held back for longer screen time then the Indominus was in the film itself.

It wouldn't shock me if -that thing- remained a surprise until the end, which is understandable, but I don't like the idea of -that thing- completely taking over the film for the second half.

I'm hoping that (I'm just going to refer to -that thing- as Voldemort) Voldemort doesn't end up being to the end of JW2 what the Rex was to TLW.

I think something similar to what they did with the raptors in JP would be perfect. Yes, it would be the most prominent part of the final act of the film, but not so much so that it overwhelms everything else.

JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 3:53 pm

Maybe "that thing" might be in a secret lab under Lockwood's manor (shades of the Sayles script). Perhaps the thing escapes during the auction, resulting in the other dinos escaping from their cages as well?
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 3:56 pm

Robotpo wrote:
Maybe "that thing" might be in a secret lab under Lockwood's manor (shades of the Sayles script). Perhaps the thing escapes during the auction, resulting in the other dinos escaping from their cages as well?
This makes so much sense.  Shocked

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:35 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
That would make so much sense, you say t like that it makes some of the other leaks surrounding the mansion snap into place like clockwork.

Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 4:52 pm

If there is to be a hybrid in the film then I say it should be a Carnoraptor.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 5:07 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
That would make so much sense, you say t like that it makes some of the other leaks surrounding the mansion snap into place like clockwork.

But you'd have other things to keep in mind. Why would Lockwood have it locked in his manor considering how he knew what I. rex did? And how would it get in his manor anyway? Other then Wu being a Biosyn agent that was tasked with killing him via the new hybrid...HEY NOW... Idea Idea Idea

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 5:24 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Robotpo wrote:

But you'd have other things to keep in mind. Why would Lockwood have it locked in his manor considering how he knew what I. rex did? And how would it get in his manor anyway? Other then Wu being a Biosyn agent that was tasked with killing him via the new hybrid...HEY NOW... Idea Idea Idea
Okay, that would be the craziest plot twist ever.  Laughing

Or maybe it's still growing, so Wu keeps it in the lab and they all think it's safe (the ilusion of control, something the franchise touches a lot), and then turns out the thing is more smart than I.rex and escapes and causes chaos.  Wink

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 6:30 pm

Basically what Diego said, the only where where that thing makes sense is if its at the end/at the mansion. I can't see that thing happening on the island.

Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 7:09 pm

New roles listed on IMDB, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4881806/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Faith Fay ...  Mercenary
Mike Firth ... Senator's Aide
Karlos Herrero ... Boat Crew
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 7:24 pm

Oviraptor wrote:
New roles listed on IMDB, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4881806/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Faith Fay ...  Mercenary
Mike Firth ... Senator's Aide
Karlos Herrero ... Boat Crew
The senator's aide thing seems interesting to me. Maybe Lockwood is meeting with someone or there will be a scene that will show us government involvement with the 'save our dinosaurs' thing.

Also this woman listed as a mercenary...makes me wonder if she will be part of the team that goes to the island, probably a very bit part.

Boat crew tells me we are having probably loading/unloading boat scenes or maybe if we are lucky, we can get a scene of the boat in transit

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 7:33 pm

Sickle I was referring to
Spoiler:

Which is why him & possibly Toby Jones character may have Hawaii scenes.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 7:38 pm

What thing is everyone talking about. I'm still in the dark about the leaks, can someone fill me in? feels like i'm on the outside of a inside joke that everyone keeps bringing up.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 8:02 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Spoiler:

oh...-that-. I know exactly what thing you are talking about, but the thing I heard said nothing about
Spoiler:

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 11, 2017 11:55 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
What thing is everyone talking about. I'm still in the dark about the leaks, can someone fill me in? feels like i'm on the outside of a inside joke that everyone keeps bringing up.

Uni has cracked down so hard on leaks that people are scared to share them with people they don't know very well. It's not people here are mean, it's that we have to be very careful.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 2:30 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Spoiler:

oh...-that-. I know exactly what thing you are talking about, but the thing I heard said nothing about
Spoiler:

I thought that scene that people filmed of
Spoiler:
scratch
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 7:15 pm

I absolutely love the idea of Daniella Pineda being a traitor for one of the turning points of the film, but because she's gotten to know the heroes so well, she has a change of heart and becomes the hero. Would be cool to see an arc like that.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 7:23 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
I absolutely love the idea of Daniella Pineda being a traitor for one of the turning points of the film, but because she's gotten to know the heroes so well, she has a change of heart and becomes the hero. Would be cool to see an arc like that.

Yeah, normally in betrayal arcs like this, by the time the traitor has realized what they've done, its too late to walk it back or regain trust and only way to redemption is through death (in a movie)

And yeah, with her high number of shooting days, its very possible. also it was found that a stunt double for 'Maisie' was discovered...and said stunt double is brown hair girl in her 20's. So I guess Maisie is the name of Daniella's character.

https://twitter.com/queenofnublar/status/874403422098919424

Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 8:20 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

Yeah, normally in betrayal arcs like this, by the time the traitor has realized what they've done, its too late to walk it back or regain trust and only way to redemption is through death (in a movie)

And yeah, with her high number of shooting days, its very possible. also it was found that a stunt double for 'Maisie' was discovered...and said stunt double is brown hair girl in her 20's. So I guess Maisie is the name of Daniella's character.

Was she speculated to be called something else before?
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 12, 2017 8:54 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

Was she speculated to be called something else before?

She was suspected to be called zia after people saw pics of the front of the trailers but it seems not.

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 1:24 am

oh wow so she is Maisie afterall. this whole time i thought she was playing Zia Song, but i'm glad this is not the case since that seemed more like an Asian name.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 1:48 am

So names so far :

Chris (Owen)
Bryce (Claire)
Daniella (Maisie)
BD (Wu)
Justice (Clint)
Toby (Wheaton)
Rafe (Mills)
James (Lockwood)
Jeff (Malcolm)
Brooke? (Lucy)
Ted (Franklin?)
Geraldine (?)

Also we now know 5 actors filming the Hawaii scenes : Chris, Bryce, Justice, Daniella & Ted.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 10:55 am

dance2nite wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I thought that scene that people filmed of
Spoiler:
scratch

I was thinking the same thing. Double head scratcher
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 6:02 pm

I wonder if one of the main character's is a parent of Lucy
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 6:36 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
I wonder if one of the main character's is a parent of Lucy

There was talk about her being Wu's daughter sometime ago, but I don't know how many people really believed it would happen in the movie.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2   JurassicPark5 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2 - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.2
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next