Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World Exhibition Walk-Through (with notes)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

Jurassic World Exhibition Walk-Through (with notes) Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic World Exhibition Walk-Through (with notes)   Jurassic World Exhibition Walk-Through (with notes) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 4:52 pm

Just penned up this walk-through of the JW Exhibition as it appeared in Chicago. I went over the last weekend, and I REALLY enjoyed it. I was literally grinning and humming the JP theme all the way out the doors. Anyway, check it out! http://jurassic-pedia.com/jurassic-world-the-exhibition/

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Exhibition Walk-Through (with notes)   Jurassic World Exhibition Walk-Through (with notes) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 8:45 pm

Nice write up! I really want to go but it'll be a bit of a trip for me. Considering it's going to be there for a while I've got time. How were the crowds when you went?

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Exhibition Walk-Through (with notes)   Jurassic World Exhibition Walk-Through (with notes) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 11:03 pm

Crowds were pretty steady. They send you in by groups every couple minutes, so I think the group that I was with had about 10-15 people in it. Lots of excited kids, and they loved it even more than I did I think. Definitely great to see people excited about JP again.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Exhibition Walk-Through (with notes)   Jurassic World Exhibition Walk-Through (with notes) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World Exhibition Walk-Through (with notes)
Page 1 of 1