Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

Go down 
+35
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Tyrant Lizard
Six-Foot Turkey
BarrytheOnyx
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
V.a.nublarensis
Gondrasia
Amanasaur Rex
AJFU
TRK/TrexKing
JP_Korea
CT-1138
brunofernando
Robotpo
NolaJP
K_Ozz92
The Geeky Zoologist
BoulderFaceplant
Baryonyx111
Trexbreakout
deinocoop
DinoMike
Bbrink1996
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Levine
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
TyrannoFan
#TRexSpinorematch
Oviraptor
TheDreamMaster
Dr. Wu
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 9:35 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
i decided to watch the live stream. It would seem that fallen kingdom is a little mix of the first two movies with some big twists. All these teases are giving me goosebumps, especially him mentioning seeing parts of jurassic park that we have not seen before.

If I had to guess, I would say the plot twist relates to a certain character's betrayal as indicated in the leaked plot.

Which certain character ?
Spoiler:

Well, the guy organizing/paying for the expedition *cough cough*, but certainly the other character you referenced is someone I've been suspicious of from the start.

Oh yes! Wink

I definitely think Lockwood is our dark mirror image of Hammond and we will also get a female villain to mirror Claire. Didn't Colin mention that she is our main protagonist?
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 10:19 pm

NolaJP wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
i decided to watch the live stream. It would seem that fallen kingdom is a little mix of the first two movies with some big twists. All these teases are giving me goosebumps, especially him mentioning seeing parts of jurassic park that we have not seen before.

If I had to guess, I would say the plot twist relates to a certain character's betrayal as indicated in the leaked plot.

Which certain character ?
Spoiler:

Well, the guy organizing/paying for the expedition *cough cough*, but certainly the other character you referenced is someone I've been suspicious of from the start.

Oh yes! Wink

I definitely think Lockwood is our dark mirror image of Hammond and we will also get a female villain to mirror Claire. Didn't Colin mention that she is our main protagonist?

Yeah Daniella's character has a lot of shooting days I believe, the most probably next to Claire/Owen. Which would be needed if we were to get a more complex villain.

Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 11:00 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Don't really like the idea of dinosaur "fight scenes" being a major selling point of the film. These things aren't Pokemon.
Ugh. If people want to watch poorly crafted dino fight fiction, they should watch Jurassic Fight Club, NOT Jurassic Park. I get the feeling this is something from Trevorrow's script, not from Bayona's mind. Heck, I wouldn't put it past Universal execs to be the one pushing for more dino fights. I know, I know, people point out that dinosaurs have been fighting since TLW, but they weren't all out Avengers battles until JW. Heck, for all I hate it, the JP/// fight was fortunately short. Bang, bam, boom. The only argument I have is that they didn't leave the drawn out beginning., and instead went right for the battle. That's not how animals fight. They have a big build up and a disappointingly anti-climactic ending. It's not some drawn out super-fight. Though, I will say, I do not and never will consider the T. rex on Raptor action in the first movie a "fight". It's simply T. rex preying on a smaller carnivore. She's even bent over the Raptor carcass about to eat like she was over the Gallimimus when the other Raptor attacks her and the Rex has to defend herself.

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
edit: Also, a skeleton of one of the billion Apatosaurs the Indominus was somehow able to murder.

https://twitter.com/reelnewshawaii/status/878674990127644672
Reel News Hawaii is claiming that they've seen the head and that it is in fact a Brachiosaurus skeleton. The angle of the neck certainly reflects that:
General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 AzLHBKc

However, I've also considered that it may simply be an example of postmortem contraction of posterior neck ligaments.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 12:24 am

I'm prob alone in this, but i would not mind a few more dinosaur fights. Sure the end of jw was a bit exaggerated but i loved it and was on the edge of my seat. Seeing a trike against raptors would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 1:51 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
I'm prob alone in this, but i would not mind a few more dinosaur fights. Sure the end of jw was a bit exaggerated but i loved it and was on the edge of my seat. Seeing a trike against raptors would be cool.

I loved the ending of JW too, but I feel that if they go to that well again it would end up A) Being predictable, and B) Watering down JW.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 2:34 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

I loved the ending of JW too, but I feel that if they go to that well again it would end up A) Being predictable, and B) Watering down JW.
yea thats true, but who knows maybe BA Bayona's take on it will make it fresh.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2017 7:50 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Don't really like the idea of dinosaur "fight scenes" being a major selling point of the film. These things aren't Pokemon.

Also, not overly interested in seeing Rexy fight something else. Leave the old girl alone! Hasn't she been through enough? Just let her nom some people and call it a day. Don't let her get randomly killed off in a random fight scene.

edit: Also, a skeleton of one of the billion Apatosaurs the Indominus was somehow able to murder.

https://twitter.com/reelnewshawaii/status/878674990127644672

I fully agree with not having Rexy have yet another fight (with whatever) because she just had a very very brutal fight with the Indominus. That´s why I really wanted to also have the male from TLW to have some action in case of a fight.

But I do like the fight scenes being a selling point of the movie (to no ones surprise here hehe). Because they kinda have been a part of the series from the start. It is the continuation of the King Kongesque feel that Steven Spielberg wanted to have in the series from day 1.

And although it is true that the theme of science and humans playing with science is the main theme of the series. At some point the action has to get going, and there are 2 options, either dinosaurs chasing humans or dinosaurs fighting dinosaurs. Plus these kind of dinosaur fights tend to capture the attention of the general public. They seem to find them entertaining.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 2:36 am

They have rebuilt most of the Main st JW set like they did in NOLA for JW but now on the North Shore of Oahu for FK, seems filming will start there next week :

https://www.facebook.com/ReelNewsHawaii/
Back to top Go down
K_Ozz92
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
K_Ozz92

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 11:29 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:

^This.

"Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth."- Dr. Wu.
General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Tumblr_o344ke_PXt_X1rp0vkjo1_500
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 11:47 am

dance2nite wrote:
They have rebuilt most of the Main st JW set like they did in NOLA for JW but now on the North Shore of Oahu for FK, seems filming will start there next week :

https://www.facebook.com/ReelNewsHawaii/

I'm betting this is now part of Rexy's territory after defeating the Indominus there.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 1:26 pm

So I know this has already been talked about before but it now seems all but confirmed a sizable amount of the film(around half at least) will probably be on Nublar. I hope we do get a longer film this time.
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:40 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
So I know this has already been talked about before but it now seems all but confirmed a sizable amount of the film(around half at least) will probably be on Nublar. I hope we do get a longer film this time.

I'm guessing the story has a bit of a King Kong structure to it. Remember this is looking like a mirror of The Lost World, and Spielberg used King Kong as his main influence on that film.

Act 1 will be creating/planning the rescue mission and heading to Nublar.
Act 2 is the rescue mission itself and the big action set piece we keep hearing about.
Act 3 begins with all hell breaking loose followed by a mainland finale at Lockwood Manor.
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:10 pm

Going on Facebook today be like...
General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 352q0d

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 8:21 pm

NolaJP wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

I'm guessing the story has a bit of a King Kong structure to it.  Remember this is looking like a mirror of The Lost World, and Spielberg used King Kong as his main influence on that film.

Act 2 is the rescue mission itself and the big action set piece we keep hearing about.
Act 3 begins with all hell breaking loose followed by a mainland finale at Lockwood Manor.

I think all hell breaks loose at the Lockwood Manor, not before! Wink
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 9:31 pm

dance2nite wrote:
NolaJP wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

I'm guessing the story has a bit of a King Kong structure to it.  Remember this is looking like a mirror of The Lost World, and Spielberg used King Kong as his main influence on that film.

YES! Cool

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 10:22 pm

dance2nite wrote:
NolaJP wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

Yeah I would say this is probably accurate. Also so people are in agreement Lockwood dies. I wonder if it will be a human to kill him or a dinosaur

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 11:33 pm

I was on ig recently and the account jurassic_world2018 is saying that toby jones plays wheaton and that rafe spall plays Mills
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 11:49 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
I was on ig recently and the account jurassic_world2018 is saying that toby jones plays wheaton and that rafe spall plays Mills

Thats been on imdb for a few months actually.

Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 11:52 pm

wow i can't believe i have not noticed haha. I wonder when we will get more stills. Anyone remember when they released more stills for jw?
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 2:47 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
wow i can't believe i have not noticed haha. I wonder when we will get more stills. Anyone remember when they released more stills for jw?

April & June 2014 we got stills for JW so we are now overdue... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 11:22 am

https://twitter.com/queenofnublar/status/879720692547244032

More listings for 'mercenaries'. Including a 'Lockwood mercenary.'

My guess? Team splits in two, but not until AFTER they are away from the island. Leaked plot happens and boat gets hijacked.

Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 12:00 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:

My guess? Team splits in two, but not until AFTER they are away from the island. Leaked plot happens and boat gets hijacked.

I think the tables will turn at whatever big scene they have been filming at the harbor on Oahu. It's just a matter of where that harbor is; Nublar or mainland? That's why I think we get our big twist at the end of Act 2, before a final showdown at Lockwood Manor. It's almost like Lockwood Manor is doubling for the San Diego incident.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 12:05 pm

NolaJP wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

I think the tables will turn at whatever big scene they have been filming at the harbor on Oahu.  It's just a matter of where that harbor is; Nublar or mainland?  That's why I think we get our big twist at the end of Act 2, before a final showdown at Lockwood Manor.  It's almost like Lockwood Manor is doubling for the San Diego incident.

Well.... scratch Your close. Like on fire. Im thinking maybe even preventing them from getting on the boat and they have to use another means to get off the island? Idk. But yeah if that happens i think Daniella's character is part of the betrayal and yeah. Mainland>Island>mainland is the order.

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 12:33 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:
NolaJP wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

Yeah I would say this is probably accurate. Also so people are in agreement Lockwood dies. I wonder if it will be a human to kill him or a dinosaur

My guess is that it's the new hybrid that does him in. To be honest, ever since I thought of how Lockwood would be part of an assassination with the new hybrid and Wu (the creator) being the culprits a few weeks ago, I can't help but wonder if that would actually happen. Maybe it's a hostile takeover (Biosyn) and Lockwood is the final obstacle in the way.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 12:48 pm

Are there rumors of a new hybrid? Not sure I've heard that one anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 2:57 pm

NolaJP wrote:
Are there rumors of a new hybrid?  Not sure I've heard that one anywhere.

Somebody said there is a new hybrid and one of the moderators here had an independent source that confirmed it.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 2:58 pm

NolaJP wrote:
Are there rumors of a new hybrid?  Not sure I've heard that one anywhere.
Yep there are.

Also, I think I rather see most of the time spent in Lockwood's manor.

Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 3:07 pm

Correct me if I am wrong but... If the leaks are true...

This Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom kinda sounds very similar to Jurassic World in the sense that their plot centers around the creation of a new super powerful hybrid as main antagoinist and Rexy will probably fight it in some way?

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 3:20 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

This Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom kinda sounds very similar to Jurassic World in the sense that their plot centers around the creation of a new super powerful hybrid as main antagoinist and Rexy will probably fight it in some way?
prob more like blue vs this new hybrid. I think i heard that it was raptor sized.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 3:25 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

Oh please no. No more fights.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
Page 7 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 34  Next