Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

Go down 
+35
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Tyrant Lizard
Six-Foot Turkey
BarrytheOnyx
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
V.a.nublarensis
Gondrasia
Amanasaur Rex
AJFU
TRK/TrexKing
JP_Korea
CT-1138
brunofernando
Robotpo
NolaJP
K_Ozz92
The Geeky Zoologist
BoulderFaceplant
Baryonyx111
Trexbreakout
deinocoop
DinoMike
Bbrink1996
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Levine
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
TyrannoFan
#TRexSpinorematch
Oviraptor
TheDreamMaster
Dr. Wu
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 6:06 pm

You know, I'm not against little things like this. But is it too much to ask that we get to see Sorna via 'artifacts' from TLW?

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
DinoMike
Embryo
Embryo
DinoMike

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Wurgh, I hate that the post-production phase basically means the end of new information until the next official release. I think I've been spoiled by the almost-daily torrent of set peeks and posts Neutral
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 7:20 pm

Hopefully we get some official set photos soon or something like a teaser poster at Comic Con?
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 8:00 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Hopefully we get some official set photos soon or something like a teaser poster at Comic Con?

Universal isn't even having a panel at comic con so I do not think that they will have anything to show there. Might do a giveaway thing like that one year they gave out free phone cases for JW but IDK.

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 9:10 pm

DinoMike wrote:
Wurgh, I hate that the post-production phase basically means the end of new information until the next official release. I think I've been spoiled by the almost-daily torrent of set peeks and posts Neutral

Damn right we have. I would not be so surprised if some early trailer with unfinished CGI leaks out though like last time.
Back to top Go down
DinoMike
Embryo
Embryo
DinoMike

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 7:08 am

Troyal1 wrote:
DinoMike wrote:
Damn right we have. I would not be so surprised if some early trailer with unfinished CGI leaks out though like last time.

Ha, I still have that leaky trailer somewhere! I'd love to see something like that for Forbidden Kingdom. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 11:28 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Universal isn't even having a panel at comic con so I do not think that they will have anything to show there. Might do a giveaway thing like that one year they gave out free phone cases for JW but IDK.

What?! Nothing at Comic Con?! Why?

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 12:28 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Idk. I know there are some collectibles going to be released at comic con.

Chronicle will show some of its new stuff at its booth.

Factory Entertainment may or may not have something

Paradise Collectibles will have something at their booth.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWmswvkgmSg/?taken-by=jpcollector

Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 12:37 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Idk. I know there are some collectibles going to be released at comic con.

Chronicle will show some of its new stuff at its booth.

Factory Entertainment may or may not have something

Paradise Collectibles will have something at their booth.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWmswvkgmSg/?taken-by=jpcollector

But that's basically table scraps. I mean, this is a sequel to a movie that not only resurrected the franchise, but on that also made over $1.6 billion dollars. And yet, Universal basically downplays it by not having a panel at Comic-Con?

Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 12:40 pm

To be fair, most of the major studios aren't having a presence at comic con this year. I have no idea why, it's kinda odd actually.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 12:49 pm

CT-1138 wrote:
To be fair, most of the major studios aren't having a presence at comic con this year. I have no idea why, it's kinda odd actually.

That and Disney already had their big reveal so they wouldn't need to have one anyway. That being said...that really is odd.

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 7:02 pm

Sounds like Wu will have a bigger role in FK according to BD Wong :

Lia: It’s a Jurassic World for you. Your character Dr. Henry Wu appeared in JURASSIC PARK in 1993. In the 2015 sequel Dr. Wu was the only character to return to the “Jurassic” franchise. What was the experience then, and now? Can you share anything about JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM, set for release in 2018?

BD: Then, it was frankly a little insignificant feeling, with the resounding exception of working for one wonderful day with Mr. Spielberg. Then, the character just kind of faded into the woodwork, nobody cared much about him or paid much mind to him, and that made me so sad, because he was so great in the book, and 1993 ideas about race in Hollywood kept him from being more than a run-of-the-mill Asian scientist. Then, that pendulum swung very far out and very far back…and it was a surprise when Colin Trevorrow invited me back to the Jurassic Party. And that time (JURASSIC WORLD 1)  I felt the character was a little more important to the story and established as a kind of oddly iconic character of the franchise. This time (JURASSIC WORLD 2), I felt he was even more “ensconced” in the franchise, and I could enjoy the work more. I will be interested to hear how the fans respond to the character – and what happens to him – this time!

https://backstagepasswithliachang.wordpress.com/2017/07/16/mr-robots-bd-wong-talks-emmy-nomination-mr-hollands-opus-jurassic-world-academy-invite-oscarssowhite-and-more/

He did film for around 5 weeks for FK vs JW's 1 week & JP's 1 day so! Wink Cool
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 7:16 pm

dance2nite wrote:

Lia: It’s a Jurassic World for you. Your character Dr. Henry Wu appeared in JURASSIC PARK in 1993. In the 2015 sequel Dr. Wu was the only character to return to the “Jurassic” franchise. What was the experience then, and now? Can you share anything about JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM, set for release in 2018?

BD: Then, it was frankly a little insignificant feeling, with the resounding exception of working for one wonderful day with Mr. Spielberg. Then, the character just kind of faded into the woodwork, nobody cared much about him or paid much mind to him, and that made me so sad, because he was so great in the book, and 1993 ideas about race in Hollywood kept him from being more than a run-of-the-mill Asian scientist. Then, that pendulum swung very far out and very far back…and it was a surprise when Colin Trevorrow invited me back to the Jurassic Party. And that time (JURASSIC WORLD 1)  I felt the character was a little more important to the story and established as a kind of oddly iconic character of the franchise. This time (JURASSIC WORLD 2), I felt he was even more “ensconced” in the franchise, and I could enjoy the work more. I will be interested to hear how the fans respond to the character – and what happens to him – this time!

https://backstagepasswithliachang.wordpress.com/2017/07/16/mr-robots-bd-wong-talks-emmy-nomination-mr-hollands-opus-jurassic-world-academy-invite-oscarssowhite-and-more/

Plot twist. He has a super secret lab somewhere under contract from Lockwood and we get a lot of scenes of him in the mansion/talking about the indoraptor

Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 9:20 pm

CT-1138 wrote:

It's a purely financial based decision. Comic Con has grown so much, and with that growth comes increased costs for the studios. Someone in Hollywood finally came to the realization that there isn't a single person at Comic Con who isn't already going to see their movie.

It's really sad but studios are starting to focus a lot of their marketing dollars towards social media, as that is what appears to separate successful movies from blockbusters these days. It's also a really cheap way to reach a lot of people. I've even read that when picking actors for starring roles, they are starting to take an actor's social media prescene into account before making casting decisions. I don't even participate in social media, so I don't really get it.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 9:54 pm

dance2nite wrote:

OMG This is like a dream come true! 5 weeks? I'm in heaven! Can't belive my favorite character will get the screentime he deserves! I bet at least double the screentime of JW, so something around 8 minutes or more!!!!!

I'm so happy guys! SO HAPPY! cheers   bounce Very Happy Razz

Also, I really feel that BD Wong trully cares about Henry Wu and his arc, he read the novel so he knows how awesome this character is. Loved to hear that he's interested to hear what we'll think about Henry Wu in JW FK. Also, I think he probably dies, unfortunatelly. I'm expecting Indoraptor to kill him. But at the same time I don't think if he meant a death by that line? Who knows.

If he dies I'll get the names of the people who made it happen. Just kidding.  Laughing

I AM SO HAPPY! NOTHING STOPS MY HYPE NOW, BABY!

And omg, I just realized: He'll have more screentime than Malcolm.  Shocked

Better than that, only Wu escaping again. Muahahahaha  Twisted Evil

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 1:05 am

I'm happy Wu has more screentime, too. Finally, he's a significant character as he was in the novel.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 2:46 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

OMG This is like a dream come true! 5 weeks? I'm in heaven! Can't belive my favorite character will get the screentime he deserves! I bet at least double the screentime of JW, so something around 8 minutes or more!!!!!

Also, I really feel that BD Wong trully cares about Henry Wu and his arc, he read the novel so he knows how awesome this character is. Loved to hear that he's interested to hear what we'll think about Henry Wu in JW FK. Also, I think he probably dies, unfortunatelly. I'm expecting Indoraptor to kill him. But at the same time I don't think if he meant a death by that line? Who knows.

If he dies I'll get the names of the people who made it happen. Just kidding.  Laughing

I knew u would be happy & so am I, Wu is such an interesting character, we really do need more of characters like him in the franchise & yes I think he will die, probably from the Indoraptor & they may even adopt his death scene straight from the novel, but instead it'll be by the Indoraptor, not one of the normal Raptors! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 11:17 am

dance2nite wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

I knew u would be happy & so am I, Wu is such an interesting character, we really do need more of characters like him in the franchise & yes I think he will die, probably from the Indoraptor & they may even adopt his death scene straight from the novel, but instead it'll be by the Indoraptor, not one of the normal Raptors! Smile

Deaths I think will happen.

1 by Blue
1 by Mosa
1 by Rexy
2 By Indoraptor (Wu and Lockwood?)

Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 10:37 pm

Whether it be Indoraptor or Velociraptor, I'd like his death to mirror the novel. Maybe it's morning in the mansion, towards the end of the film, and our characters are stuck in a room with a glass roof. The dinosaurs are slowly breaking through. The characters escape just in time, but Wu doesn't make it. Obviously they can't show the part where the raptors juggle his intestines, but that could be implied by Justice turning his head to see something horrible.
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 11:46 pm

Hey guys, TommyH here with another Jurassic World 2 update. Today I want to talk about the posssibility of argentinosaurus vs spinosaurus in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom. Now argentinosaurus is a really cool dinosaur, it's really big, it lived in what is now modern-day current Argentina. It ate plants. I personally think it would be really cool if argentinosaurus fought spinosaurus or possibly a plesiosaurus in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom. Plesiosaurus lived underwater, it ate fish, and what we know is that so did the spinosaurus, it also ate fish in the water. So let me know what you guys think, would you want to see argentinosaurus vs spinosaurus vs plesiosaurus in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom? Please subscribe for more news and updates on Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom.

*makes hundreds of dollars a month*
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 12:16 am

BoulderFaceplant wrote:
Hey guys, TommyH here with another Jurassic World 2 update. Today I want to talk about the posssibility of argentinosaurus vs spinosaurus in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom. Now argentinosaurus is a really cool dinosaur, it's really big, it lived in what is now modern-day current Argentina. It ate plants. I personally think it would be really cool if argentinosaurus fought spinosaurus or possibly a plesiosaurus in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom. Plesiosaurus lived underwater, it ate fish, and what we know is that so did the spinosaurus, it also ate fish in the water. So let me know what you guys think, would you want to see argentinosaurus vs spinosaurus vs plesiosaurus in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom? Please subscribe for more news and updates on Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom.

*makes hundreds of dollars a month*

I mean no offense but how is that a JW2 update? 

Also I disagree. I think fights are best left out of the series (especially involving Spino).
And it's pretty much guaranteed we won't see Spino in this film.
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 12:47 am

Exactly. That was a parody of this YouTuber named Tommy H who puts out these 3-minute videos where he talks about all this implausible garbage to lure 11-year-olds.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 1:52 am

BoulderFaceplant wrote:
Exactly. That was a parody of this YouTuber named Tommy H who puts out these 3-minute videos where he talks about all this implausible garbage to lure 11-year-olds.  
My bad man I totally missed that.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 7:11 am

BoulderFaceplant wrote:

I know his content about the Jurassic Park movies is sometimes a little out there but I have to point out that his videos are very very popular especially the ones about potential dinosaur VS dinosaur fights in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom.

Wich does kinda show that dinosaur VS dinosaur fights in general are much more often than not very popular among fans.

Also I would not say that he is just trying to lure 11 year olds. Sometimes he has given well thought arguments on other JP topics like the unpopularity of JP3, or actually discussed legitimate news with the fans like the return of Rexy, the return of Malcolm and stuff like that.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 8:57 pm

There aren't many Jurassic Park news channels on YouTube that receive a large amount of views. It's a shame.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 12:15 am

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
BoulderFaceplant wrote:

I know his content about the Jurassic Park movies is sometimes a little out there but I have to point out that his videos are very very popular especially the ones about potential dinosaur VS dinosaur fights in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom.

Wich does kinda show that dinosaur VS dinosaur fights in general are much more often than not very popular among fans.

Also I would not say that he is just trying to lure 11 year olds. Sometimes he has given well thought arguments on other JP topics like the unpopularity of JP3, or actually discussed legitimate news with the fans like the return of Rexy, the return of Malcolm and stuff like that.

I'll say this. If there is a dino on dino fight it will probably bee the new hybrid vs either Blue or the Rex.

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 1:52 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
BoulderFaceplant wrote:

I'll say this. If there is a dino on dino fight it will probably bee the new hybrid vs either Blue or the Rex.

Still no hints of any other T Rex other than Rexy?

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 10:50 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
BoulderFaceplant wrote:

Still no hints of any other T Rex other than Rexy?

I'd say very little chance of that. Looks like the movie (dino wise) will take place on Nublar and then the manor. Unless he has a Rex for sale there I doubt it unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 12:52 am

So, when can we expect for the first merchandise pics to leak? I believe for JW it was sometime in late 2014?
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 12:32 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
There aren't many Jurassic Park news channels on YouTube that receive a large amount of views. It's a shame.

It's not all that surprising considering how we didn't get much in the dead period. Add in how Universal sat on most of the money it made from Jurassic World instead of expanding it via cartoon shows and that one comic book that we're STILL waiting for, and this is the inevitable result.

Robotpo wrote:
So, when can we expect for the first merchandise pics to leak? I believe for JW it was sometime in late 2014?

Sometime in the fall or early winter sounds right to me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next