Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3

Go down 
+35
Sickle_Claw
IllOrfanato
Tyrant Lizard
Six-Foot Turkey
BarrytheOnyx
Rhedosaurus
Dead2009
V.a.nublarensis
Gondrasia
Amanasaur Rex
AJFU
TRK/TrexKing
JP_Korea
CT-1138
brunofernando
Robotpo
NolaJP
K_Ozz92
The Geeky Zoologist
BoulderFaceplant
Baryonyx111
Trexbreakout
deinocoop
DinoMike
Bbrink1996
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Levine
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
TyrannoFan
#TRexSpinorematch
Oviraptor
TheDreamMaster
Dr. Wu
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 1:04 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
BoulderFaceplant wrote:
Exactly. That was a parody of this YouTuber named Tommy H who puts out these 3-minute videos where he talks about all this implausible garbage to lure 11-year-olds.  

I know his content about the Jurassic Park movies is sometimes a little out there but I have to point out that his videos are very very popular especially the ones about potential dinosaur VS dinosaur fights in Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom.

Wich does kinda show that dinosaur VS dinosaur fights in general are much more often than not very popular among fans.

Also I would not say that he is just trying to lure 11 year olds. Sometimes he has given well thought arguments on other JP topics like the unpopularity of JP3, or actually discussed legitimate news with the fans like the return of Rexy, the return of Malcolm and stuff like that.

I'll say this. If there is a dino on dino fight it will probably bee the new hybrid vs either Blue or the Rex.

Still no hints of any other T Rex other than Rexy?

I'd say very little chance of that. Looks like the movie (dino wise) will take place on Nublar and then the manor. Unless he has a Rex for sale there I doubt it unfortunately.

By the way... A hybrid fighting Blue or Rexy (or both) does sound like a rehash of the end of Jurassic World. It is kinda pushing it with the whole Rexy and Blue are now heroic characters.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 4:26 pm

Rehash or not it's a smart choice given how many liked Jurassic Word's ending (even those who didn't like the film in general say the ending was awesome).

And as for Rexy and Blue being heroic characters perhaps we all should just accept the JW films are made more for modern audiences (of course we hardcore JP trilogy fans can still like these new films but if JW2 is like JW then it's clear that the target audience are newer fans).

Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 7:20 pm

Colin already confirmed FK's biggest action sequence is in the middle of the film before the second half becomes more suspenseful & claustrophobic like in JP & not like in JW so stop worrying some of you...
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 9:59 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
There aren't many Jurassic Park news channels on YouTube that receive a large amount of views. It's a shame.

It's not all that surprising considering how we didn't get much in the dead period. Add in how Universal sat on most of the money it made from Jurassic World instead of expanding it via cartoon shows and that one comic book that we're STILL waiting for, and this is the inevitable result.

Robotpo wrote:
So, when can we expect for the first merchandise pics to leak? I believe for JW it was sometime in late 2014?

Sometime in the fall or early winter sounds right to me.

They seem to care more about the Fast and furious franchise which is a shame.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 10:16 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
There aren't many Jurassic Park news channels on YouTube that receive a large amount of views. It's a shame.

It's not all that surprising considering how we didn't get much in the dead period. Add in how Universal sat on most of the money it made from Jurassic World instead of expanding it via cartoon shows and that one comic book that we're STILL waiting for, and this is the inevitable result.

Robotpo wrote:
So, when can we expect for the first merchandise pics to leak? I believe for JW it was sometime in late 2014?

Sometime in the fall or early winter sounds right to me.

They seem to care more about the Fast and furious franchise which is a shame.

They do. I've come to the conclusion that The Lost World, was the last JP movie that Universal truly cared about. Let's face it, JP3 was made for the sake of a JP trilogy. Nothing more, nothing less. While I still like JW, I have to say that it was mainly made to get the albatross of Universal's back. I'm going into JW:FK with optimism since Bayona has fought for it quite a lot. But I still think that the rights would be better off going to another movie studio. Fox is my main choice and, if the deal with AT&T is sealed, WB would also be a good one (Right now, WB's in debt but if the deal with AT&T goes through, it would erase their debt.).

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
deinocoop
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 10:36 pm

If the rights to JP go to another movie studio, do Universal's Jurassic park rides retire for good? (Replaced by go kart rides & 3d simulators)
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 10:42 pm

deinocoop wrote:
If the rights to JP go to another movie studio, do Universal's Jurassic park rides retire for good? (Replaced by go kart rides & 3d simulators)

Unless Disney buys the movie rights and then decides to buy the rides and everything else as well (Hey, they got the money for it now.), then I don't think so. It's like how Universal owns the Terminator rides, even though the movie rights have been a hot potato since T2: Judgement Day.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 12:06 am

dance2nite wrote:
Colin already confirmed FK's biggest action sequence is in the middle of the film before the second half becomes more suspenseful & claustrophobic like in JP & not like in JW so stop worrying some of you...

big action scene=volcano.

Claustraphobic second half=mansion

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 12:35 am

dance2nite wrote:

I am not worried, just pointing out that it appears to be that Fallen Kingdom looks like it will try to re do elements of Jurassic World.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 2:30 am

now that i think about it, i am glad that there wasn't anything jw fk related at comic con. With so many announcements, panels, and trailers, it would of been too busy and releasing a trailer at another time will let it get its own time to shine.
Back to top Go down
Trexbreakout
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 6:21 am

I wish people involved in the film would tweet or talk about it more. Not give anything away, but just create a bit more hype. I think about when horner went on about the indominus, nothing has been said about the indoraptor. If its even real of course.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 1:25 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
now that i think about it, i am glad that there wasn't anything jw fk related at comic con. With so many announcements, panels, and trailers, it would of been too busy and releasing a trailer at another time will let it get its own time to shine.
Universal. I expect nothing coming from them. They treat this franchise like sh*t.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Universal is just being smart with their cash. Fallen Kingdom would have to be a colossal dumpster fire of a movie to be anything other than a billion dollar blockbuster. Their shareholders don't care about fan service. It's much smarter for them to put the money into the movie and general public marketing next year.

Justice League needed to impress people. Ready Player One needed to impress people. Universal has a 1.7 billion dollar hit, Chris Pratt and dinosaurs on their side. They simply don't need Comic Con.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 2:11 pm

Trexbreakout wrote:
I wish people involved in the film would tweet or talk about it more. Not give anything away, but just create a bit more hype. I think about when horner went on about the indominus, nothing has been said about the indoraptor. If its even real of course.

Totally agree. Star Wars has bits of news all the time, makes me jealous haha
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 2:12 pm

But I can't imagine a Jurassic Park movie where it doesn't open with the Earth spinning around to ominous music.
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 2:25 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
But I can't imagine a Jurassic Park movie where it doesn't open with the Earth spinning around to ominous music.
Same here. Hell, the famous Universal fanfare that went until 2012 first started with the JP movies. It first aired with the release of TLW in 1997.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 7:04 pm

NolaJP wrote:
Universal is just being smart with their cash. Fallen Kingdom would have to be a colossal dumpster fire of a movie to be anything other than a billion dollar blockbuster.  Their shareholders don't care about fan service. It's much smarter for them to put the money into the movie and general public marketing next year.

Justice League needed to impress people. Ready Player One needed to impress people. Universal has a 1.7 billion dollar hit, Chris Pratt and dinosaurs on their side. They simply don't need Comic Con.

As much as it disappoints me I agree.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 7:06 pm

CT-1138 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Same here. Hell, the famous Universal fanfare that went until 2012 first started with the JP movies. It first aired with the release of TLW in 1997.

Really?? That's crazy
Back to top Go down
NolaJP
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
NolaJP

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 8:41 pm

Isn't the current fanfare almost identical to the 97 version?

I will show my age. I can remember seeing the previous fanfare premiere with Back to the Future Part 3 back in 1989.
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 8:43 pm

NolaJP wrote:
Isn't the current fanfare almost identical to the 97 version?

I will show my age. I can remember seeing the previous fanfare premiere with Back to the Future Part 3 back in 1989.
Nearly yeah, but it's not always used with every movie like the old one was.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
brunofernando
Embryo
Embryo
brunofernando

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 23, 2017 9:45 pm

People also didn't imagine a Star Wars movie without the Fox fanfare.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 6:43 pm

So i hear that this film was almost called jurassic earth?
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 6:49 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:

From where? I've never heard about that?

Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 6:57 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

from this interview https://youtu.be/uo89W30QMks
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:13 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

from this interview https://youtu.be/uo89W30QMks

Interesting. I wonder if they made that name was made when ideas of the movie where still being thought up of.

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:34 pm

Lol, Jurassic Earth would've been a horrible title. Glad they never went with it in the end.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:47 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Lol, Jurassic Earth would've been a horrible title. Glad they never went with it in the end.

Agreed. The only way how that could ever fly was if the JP franchise went in the same direction that the recent Planet Of The Apes movie trilogy did where dinosaurs reconquered the world.

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:51 pm

That guy on the video posted also said we will see new Dinosaurs never before seen in the franchise, here's hoping the rumored Baryonyx & Carnotaurus will make an appearance?! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 9:57 pm

dance2nite wrote:
That guy on the video posted also said we will see new Dinosaurs never before seen in the franchise, here's hoping the rumored Baryonyx & Carnotaurus will make an appearance?! Cool

Well we have the Stygiomolich as well....

anyways.

so this guy was right. About both 'kingdom' and 'Planet'.

https://twitter.com/RaptorRex_/status/747973073106722818

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 12:09 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Well we have the Stygiomolich as well....

anyways.

so this guy was right. About both 'kingdom' and 'Planet'.

https://twitter.com/RaptorRex_/status/747973073106722818

sh*t nice catch.

But Jurassic world fallen planet??? lol that's like TV movie levels of bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3 - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.3
Page 19 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next