Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Frame rate issues.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajay Sidhu1997
Embryo
Embryo

Frame rate issues. Empty
PostSubject: Frame rate issues.   Frame rate issues. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21, 2017 10:28 pm

I been having issues with my games frame rate, but only for the grass, everything else is fine. I first thought is was the grass from the D.J.E pack but once I switched back to the original grass its was still waving back and fourth at a very choppy pace. I would love for some insight on this it would be very helpful. Thank you.Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr.DNA
Embryo
Embryo
Mr.DNA

Frame rate issues. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frame rate issues.   Frame rate issues. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 13, 2017 1:19 pm

If you have altered your draw distance, I've found that gave me some issues with framerate. I have DJE's wonderful skies in the back which require a larger than normal draw distance. However, even at the game's default 'Medium' setting, it doesn't look *too* bad. There's a clear white line at the horizon but it fixed my frame rate issues.
Back to top Go down

Frame rate issues.
Page 1 of 1