Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Load-up issues

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Load-up issues Empty
PostSubject: Load-up issues   Load-up issues Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 11:57 am

Sometimes, quite often actually, the sub-forums/areas in certain places load either extremely slow or stop loading at all. However if you go directly to topic X of that sub forum (say the newest post there) it loads in flash. Same if you go to Portal or Home and try to go from there again. Those tricks never have issues.

It happens with posting/editing posts at times too, so when it seems certain from my end that it's not gonna post the message I'm writing and rather just gets stuck in endless loading cycle, I tend to just copypaste all I wrote, navigate my way back to thread (the way least causing me problems with load times) and just post it again. Usually it then posts immediately.

Any idea what could be causing this? Both on Firefox & Opera on PC, and Chrome on Android phone.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Load-up issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Load-up issues   Load-up issues Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 5:58 pm

Forumotion's servers act up from time to time, nothing that can really be done on our end. Just have to wait out the hiccups when they do happen.

Back to top Go down

Load-up issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Load-up issues   Load-up issues Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 11:29 pm

Time to time, seems like every other visit here. But maybe it's just me. In any case as it's an external issue, there's not much more to discuss I guess. Thanks for reply anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Load-up issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Load-up issues   Load-up issues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Load-up issues
Page 1 of 1