Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4

Go down 
+47
Megatron
Island Queen
JettRyu
JP_Korea
scoobysaurus
mosasaurus
TyrannosaurTJ
K_Ozz92
Pokesaurus
LostWorld
CommanderKeller
iuJacob
Dead2009
HoldOntoYourButts
Lythronax
NolaJP
Bbrink1996
SmugTheFab
deinocoop
baryonyx7
TRK/TrexKing
Baryonyx111
Gondrasia
BoulderFaceplant
Saurillian
CT-1138
Océane
brunofernando
IllOrfanato
bammc
FayhdrianColonist
Dr. Wu
Spinosaur4.4
Sickle_Claw
Troyal1
Six-Foot Turkey
Herrerasaurus
dance2nite
The Beeg One
TyrannoFan
V.a.nublarensis
Tyrant Lizard
BarrytheOnyx
owenpratt
Levine
Rhedosaurus
Robotpo
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 5:10 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
I see a rumor floating around Instagram that some guy knows a guy from ILM that claims that we could see the trailer next week. Not exactly the most legitimate source but man I am hopeful, especially with that colin tweet.

Link, please?

EDIT:

Nevermind, found it: https://www.instagram.com/p/BbiZDEUF4sK/
Back to top Go down
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling
TyrannoFan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 6:32 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
I see a rumor floating around Instagram that some guy knows a guy from ILM that claims that we could see the trailer next week. Not exactly the most legitimate source but man I am hopeful, especially with that colin tweet.

So I heard from a friend who heard from his wife who heard from her cousin-in-law who heard from her uncle who heard from his other nephew who heard from his friend who works at ILM that...

JK, but yeah I really hope that's what Colin's implying. It would be rather disappointing if he was talking about TLJ. Well, not that I would complain when I see it on the big screen but...
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 6:38 am

TyrannoFan wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

So I heard from a friend who heard from his wife who heard from her cousin-in-law who heard from her uncle who heard from his other nephew who heard from his friend who works at ILM that...

JK, but yeah I really hope that's what Colin's implying. It would be rather disappointing if he was talking about TLJ. Well, not that I would complain when I see it on the big screen but...

As far as I know, trailers always drop online before they are shown in theaters. Whether it's a few days before or two weeks before, that depends on the film.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember that the Jurassic World trailer arrived online before Thanksgiving, and it was shown in theaters with The Hobbit, which came out like on Dec 14th or so...
Back to top Go down
FayhdrianColonist
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
FayhdrianColonist

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 1:08 pm

I'm a little out of the loop and haven't heard of that leak before. Is that a real leak or a 4chan level "leak"? I would like to know! Smile

dance2nite wrote:
From Neomorph's leak, he said Claire & Owen are under the illusion that the plan is to move the Dinosaurs from Nublar to Sorna before Lockwood hijacks the rescue mission & sends them to his property for the Auction instead.

So going by if that's true? Sorna should get a mention in the film but doubtful for a trailer mention as others have said.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 4:55 pm

owenpratt wrote:
TyrannoFan wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:

As far as I know, trailers always drop online before they are shown in theaters. Whether it's a few days before or two weeks before, that depends on the film.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember that the Jurassic World trailer arrived online before Thanksgiving, and it was shown in theaters with The Hobbit, which came out like on Dec 14th or so...

Correct, JW's first trailer debuted on Nov 25 14 & that year's Thanksgiving fell on Nov 27 14 & was later attached to The Hobbit, so if they follow a similar path with FK, we should get the trailer next week? Cool
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 5:08 pm

I feel, that next week we will be seeing trailers for:
- Deadpool 2 (teaser dropped yesterday hints Thanksgiving and sometime in winter as next trailers dates)
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
- Avengers: Infinity War

For JWFK I want:
- no cheesy dialogues
- good CGI
- perhaps one bigger scene (court? mosasaur lagoon?) with few shorts coming quickly before the end of the trailer
- T-Rex stops sound
- no indoraptor
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 6:41 pm

I just noticed something. Shouldn't this thread be named General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4?
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 16, 2017 11:55 pm

Well now an article from Jurassic outpost is claiming that we won't get the trailer no later earlier than December 3rd
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 12:32 am

That article has now been updated to say "Jurassic Experience", mentioning nothing about a trailer so we could be getting it anytime from next week to Dec 13, who knows really? scratch
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 1:16 am

Even if Jurassic Outpost is right about the trailer, we still should be given something in November, like stills or a little tease, considering Colin's tweet can't be referred only to December IMO (I mean, I wouldn't tweet such a hyping tweet if it doesn't get loud in the time of 2 weeks, but maybe that's just me)
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 4:46 pm

Yeah, I don't think Colin would hype it up like that if we weren't getting something real soon. You'd think they'd wanna avoid competing with other trailers etc, especially if the Infinity War trailer comes out similar time.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Also, it was mentioned in another thread, but shouldn't we be getting some kind of viral marketing in the form of a website by now? Shouldn't we have SOMETHING by now?
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 4:52 pm

Infinity War trailer is coming on Dec 4, so I am sure FK will avoid that, maybe the week before that or later in the week of Dec 4...?
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 4:55 pm

dance2nite wrote:
Infinity War trailer is coming on Dec 4, so I am sure FK will avoid that, maybe the week before that or later in the week of Dec 4...?

Most likely later. Infinity War is THE movie that will make the most money next year. Marvel Studios has built this movie for 6 years, starting with the first Avengers.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

Most likely later. Infinity War is THE movie that will make the most money next year. Marvel Studios has built this movie for 6 years, starting with the first Avengers.
I said this before, but at comic con, enough people cut the line to get into Hall H to see the Infinity War trailer that even people who had been guaranteed wristbands to get inside didnt get in.

(I know bc I was there)
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 6:40 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

I said this before, but at comic con, enough people cut the line to get into Hall H to see the Infinity War trailer that even people who had been guaranteed wristbands to get inside didnt get in.

(I know bc I was there)

I know there is still a lot of time left between now (me typing all this) and the actual movie coming out, but shouldn't we have got something by now? Other then waiting for the right time, what is Universal's marketing strategy right now?
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 7:19 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

(I know bc I was there)

I know there is still a lot of time left between now (me typing all this) and the actual movie coming out, but shouldn't we have got something by now? Other then waiting for the right time, what is Universal's marketing strategy right now?

Right?
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 10:38 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

(I know bc I was there)

That’s the scary part. Aside from if the movie is good, we don’t really know if the marketing will be genius or terribly misguided.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 17, 2017 11:19 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

(I know bc I was there)

That’s the scary part. Aside from if the movie is good, we don’t really know if the marketing will be genius or terribly misguided.

It really makes you wonder if Universal got spoiled by JW being so successful and are taking the fanbase for granted.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 1:42 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

(I know bc I was there)

It really makes you wonder if Universal got spoiled by JW being so successful and are taking the fanbase for granted.

Me too, my feelings about the "trailer contest" that is only for 150 people, etc and is Universals literally only mention of a trailer so far.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 10:53 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
dance2nite wrote:

(I know bc I was there)

Me too, my feelings about the "trailer contest" that is only for 150 people, etc and is Universals literally only mention of a trailer so far.

All this does is confirm that the last JP movie Universal really cared about was The Lost World.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 11:00 am

So, when is the trailer rummored?
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 11:08 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Probably between December 1st and December 13th.
Some hope for a late November release though... we'll see.

EDIT:

""There'll be more blood, scares & less reliance on CGI dinos"

https://twitter.com/ChrisLikesDinos/status/931916585471791104
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 11:35 am

owenpratt wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Oh so no November?  Crying or Very sad

I can't wait anymore!
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 11:45 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
owenpratt wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

I can't wait anymore!

IMO there's the chance we might get some stills or a little 15 seconds trailer tease, but probably no teaser trailer until December.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 11:52 am

The trailer competition is bs imo. All this for a damn trailer.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 11:54 am

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

Im still betting someone will track down the 150 in mexico and pay them 12345 dollars to describe the trailer exclusively for them lol
Back to top Go down
FayhdrianColonist
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
FayhdrianColonist

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 12:07 pm

owenpratt wrote:

EDIT:

""There'll be more blood, scares & less reliance on CGI dinos"

https://twitter.com/ChrisLikesDinos/status/931916585471791104

If that is true, then I'm pretty happy about that. This would suggest they've learned some lessons from Jurassic World and can make an even better movie. I am concerned about the marketing of this film, though. Are they trying to avoid oversaturation? So much Star Wars, superheroes, and more, I could see them trying to concentrate their marketing to a smaller time period, then BAM, massive advertising, but then again, Universal seems to just not care as much about the Jurassic franchise.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 12:08 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

Im still betting someone will track down the 150 in mexico and pay them 12345 dollars to describe the trailer exclusively for them lol

What about this 'trailer contest'? Was it basically a raffle to pick 150 people to see it first before anybody else?
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 12:23 pm

owenpratt wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
owenpratt wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

I can't wait anymore!

IMO there's the chance we might get some stills or a little 15 seconds trailer tease, but probably no teaser trailer until December.

I hope the “teaser” trailer is actually a bit more than just a teaser (the one in December).

I don’t want the movie spoiled but at the same time I hope it’s atleast a minute and 30 seconds.

I agree with you though, we should get a 15-30 second thing in November if we aren’t getting anything till December.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4 - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.4
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next