Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members! Empty
PostSubject: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 9:42 pm

Following the applications and such I had going for the past week, I can now announce the two members of our Jurassic Mainframe News Team! In the future there will likely be more, but for the time being our two members are @CT-1138 and @Saurillian! These two will be people who write for our Jurassic Mainframe News section, which can be found here.

CT-1138 has a history writing for the site, as he is responsible for writing the now defunct Dinosaur Fact Files, which can be found under the Off-Topic Discussion area of the forum. As he has already proven himself to be quite capable, there is no doubt he'll do a fine job.

Saurillian is a pretty new member to the site, but in his application he proved he could be a valuable member to the team, so I have high hopes for him!

We look forward to seeing the articles they'll write!

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 9:51 pm

Just curious, after JW:FK, will CT-1138 add in the new dinosaurs to the Dinosaur Fact Files or will is it defunct for good as a result of our partnership with Jurassic-Pedia?

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 9:53 pm

For the most part, consider it dead. We may eventually decide to bring it back, but since Jurassic-Pedia fills its role much better there is little need to bring it back for the time being. I'll consider the option though.

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 10:00 pm

Pokesaurus wrote:
For the most part, consider it dead. We may eventually decide to bring it back, but since Jurassic-Pedia fills its role much better there is little need to bring it back for the time being. I'll consider the option though.

I thought that this was the case, but I didn't think asking would hurt.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Saurillian
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Saurillian

PostSubject: Re: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 10:55 pm

Thanks for picking me, I won't let you guys down!

"She doesn't even have a Sega! She's such a troglodyte!" - Kelly

Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members! Jp3_210
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 10:59 pm

Congrats on your promotion. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saurillian
Saurillian

PostSubject: Re: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 15, 2017 11:17 pm

Lol, thanks! Gonna do my best. I'm actually watching a JP podcast now to see if I'm missing anything, hahaha

"She doesn't even have a Sega! She's such a troglodyte!" - Kelly

Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members! Jp3_210
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 1:42 am

Pokesaurus wrote:
I was thinking about it tonight, actually, and wouldn't mind doing some of the new dinos popping up in FK, for old times sake.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

Location : In my den, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally.

PostSubject: Re: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Sorry I couldn't find the time to fill out a submission...! Perhaps in the future if there's another application signup started I'll have a go at a submission! Congrats to the new team members!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!   Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Two New Jurassic Mainframe News Team Members!
Page 1 of 1