Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic Mainframe "Jurassic World 2" fanfic part 2!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

Jurassic Mainframe "Jurassic World 2" fanfic part 2! Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic Mainframe "Jurassic World 2" fanfic part 2!   Jurassic Mainframe "Jurassic World 2" fanfic part 2! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 9:09 am

Hey guys, since the other thread went dead, I'm starting a new one. I know we don't have a lot of information to start with, but that's the cool part, we can speculate and go in many paths with this new fanfic.

So, the rules are basically the same as the last, one member writes a bit of the story and then the other member posts below continuing the story.

Characters that we know in JW2:
Lucy
Claire
Owen
Wu

Actors that we don't have the characters yet (so feel free to write as you imagine they'll be):
Toby
Rafe
Daniella
Justice (possible Clint)
Ted
Crowell

So, let's start?  Very Happy

*Universal logo appears*

*Music on background*

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Jurassic Mainframe "Jurassic World 2" fanfic part 2! LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Mainframe "Jurassic World 2" fanfic part 2!   Jurassic Mainframe "Jurassic World 2" fanfic part 2! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 9:24 am

Night. Wide shot of Isla Nublar from the ocean.  

We see the Main Street, enlightened by the various lights of the buildings.

Close shot of the Innovation Center door. The doors suddenly opens.
Owen, Claire, Zach and Gray run away from it, followed by Delta.
They can't do more than a few meters before they're sorrounded by both Delta, Blue and Echo.
Owen puts a hand towards Blue, who growls. Owen tries to remove the camera off of Blue's head. He manages to do it.
But as soon as he does it, they all hear a footstep. More than one. The Indominus Rex is slowly walking towards them. She roars in a very menacing way. It almost seems like she ordered Blue to attack the humans.
Blue looks at Owen again. Owen notices something's wrong. Blue has a strange look in her eyes: she has that look she does when she's about to eat a prey. She finally aggressively jumps towards Owen.

Owen wakes up screaming. He's sweating. 3 years have passed, but the nightmares are still there with him. But at least he knows he's not the only one having them.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Mainframe "Jurassic World 2" fanfic part 2!   Jurassic Mainframe "Jurassic World 2" fanfic part 2! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 9:51 am

"Owen? Owen what happened? I heard a scream, are you okay?" Came a voice as a woman entered the room with a long red hair covering all her back. It was Claire.

"I'm okay, just another nightmare, that's all." Owen said as he got up from the bed and started putting a T-shirt.

"Oh you still have this?" Says Claire as she smiles at Owen.

"Don't start with the jokes. You had one just a week ago too."

"It was different! It was about how I still don't get any job after 3 years!" Claire replies in an annoyed tone.

"Hey, relax. Everything is going to fix, you just need to have more patience. People didn't forget it, the same way we still have nightmares sometimes. Give it time." Said Owen as he approached Claire, held her hands and gave a kiss in her forehead.

"Allright Mr.Grady, breakfast is ready." 

They got out of the room, walked down the stairs and entered the kitchen. The sunlight crossed the windows and made it all bright.

The TV was on, with a news channel in. As Owen sat down with Claire for breakfast, the voice of a reporter could be heard:

"Activists from the whole world are reunited today in London to protest against the possible bombing of Isla Nublar due to the incidents with Jurassic World, country leaders from all the world have sat down in a reunion about whatever to do with the living dinosaurs that remain in the island. Activists argue that all lives matter and it's unethical to kill and blame such creatures due to human's mistakes in creating them. They are also giving speeches in schools."

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Mainframe "Jurassic World 2" fanfic part 2!   Jurassic Mainframe "Jurassic World 2" fanfic part 2! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 12:13 pm

Meanwhile Henry Wu was standing outside of a lab in south london. He was watching protesters across the street, there is a crowd there. They are holding signs saying 'All Creatures have rights', 'Dinosaurs have feelings', he sips a coffee as he turns away to head back to the lab.

Meanwhile, he sees Connor Smith (Rafe Spall) coming into the lab, messing with his stuff. "I told you, I need to have privacy in the lab, otherwise it could set the results back weeks," he says as he tried to set everything up back the way it was.

"I would love to have you explain to me how boring your experiments are, but another time," Connor says as he turns to Wu. "You came to us saying you could make us our own dinosaurs in inside of a month. Its been over two years already and we have jack sh*t. Step up, or else," he says getting in Wu's personal space, staring at him. "You have two months for results," he says and glares at Wu before leaving, slamming the door.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Mainframe "Jurassic World 2" fanfic part 2!   Jurassic Mainframe "Jurassic World 2" fanfic part 2! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 1:07 pm

Wu took a long breath and sighed. He wasn't a person that liked violence, but he was sure losing all his patience now. He was too close to exploding in rage.

"What a pathetic useless meatbag!" He said as he smashed a pen on the table. "Always the same ignorant bastards that don't understand anything of my work! They don't know anything about science! But yet try to talk like they know everything! How am I supposed to get results with so little research material?"  He muttered to himself as he teared down papers.

He sat down on a chair. Sure he could just tell them to go screw themselfes and find a new company to back his research, but not in the situation he was. He couldn't expose himself to the public after the incident on JW. Not with legaly actions that could be taken against him for the death of so many people. He was hidding since then, and is officialy dead for all the world. And now he deeply regret doing the deal with Hoskins. It was like a chess game, with all the pieces set against him. He needed to plan something, or soon he would be doomed.  It didn't take long
for an idea to come in his mind. 

"Boring experiments...Let's see how boring this new one will be."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Mainframe "Jurassic World 2" fanfic part 2!   Jurassic Mainframe "Jurassic World 2" fanfic part 2! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Mainframe "Jurassic World 2" fanfic part 2!
Page 1 of 1