Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Dinosaur Protection Group

Go down 
+38
Spiegel
Pokesaurus
WeNeedToTalk
Ewinzilla
TRK/TrexKing
Megatron
Trexbreakout
dance2nite
FayhdrianColonist
Bbrink1996
V.a.nublarensis
IllOrfanato
deinocoop
Dr. Wu
Six-Foot Turkey
BarrytheOnyx
NolaJP
#TRexSpinorematch
brunofernando
Gondrasia
eagc7
CT-1138
1morey
Rhedosaurus
iuJacob
mosasaurus
BoulderFaceplant
JettRyu
TyrannosaurTJ
TheDreamMaster
Robotpo
Sobek
Sickle_Claw
Spinosaur4.4
Dead2009
Oviraptor
Troyal1
Tyrant Lizard
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 9:58 pm

TyrannosaurTJ wrote:
Although I am disappointed because Spinosaurus truly is an amazing animal. It just was misused heavily in the third film and blamed too much for the film's failure when the third's issue was the lack of a compelling story.

Agreed, Universal misused it it in the dumbest way possible.

This also mean that we will NEVER get a mention of how it came to be in the movies. It just maaaagically showed up on Nublar and we're all supposed to buy it. Sorry, but Universal is just being lazy as hell.

To be honest, I can never take much of these sites as legitimate sources. The only exception is when they said that the JW Spino skeleton wasn't that of the JP3 Spino and that only due to the outrage fans had when Universal got cute when they heavily implied that via that one virtual tour. Sorry, but that debacle forced me to no longer believe any other thing that Universal puts on these sites as canon. At this point, they are just making bullshit up as they go along.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
iuJacob
Embryo
Embryo
iuJacob

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:00 pm

Easy.
Who said I was angry?

I think you took my post a little too seriously.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:02 pm

OK guys, enough. Any more and we're gonna have to start talking about warnings.

edit: Not talking about you, Rhedo

Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Jpbann10

Last edited by Tyrant Lizard on Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mosasaurus
Embryo
Embryo

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:03 pm

I love that there is a Dimorphodon in the list!! Perhaps we’ll see one!
Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:03 pm

For all we know, there was one Spinosaurus on the island, and it got gored by a Trike. Cool your jets, people. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:06 pm

iuJacob wrote:
Easy.
Who said I was angry?

Oh okay. Sorry. I took it as an agressive/angry post. The way you wrote it, sorry. *offers hand in apologize*

Anyway, as I said. I like dilos too and I'm 100% empathetic towards dilos fans and their cause. I just got angry because well, I like Spinosaurus and I think making it extinct is unfair. But I'll live with it. I have Baryonyx and all these new dinos coming, I'm pretty happy. Very Happy

@Tyrant It's okay I just misunderstood his post I'm not fighting. Subject is over. ^^

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
iuJacob
Embryo
Embryo
iuJacob

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:10 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
OK guys, enough. Any more and we're gonna have to start talking about warnings.

edit: Not talking about you, Rhedo

For what?

I was clarifying that my post wasn’t angry.
It wasn’t supposed to read like that at all.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:11 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
iuJacob wrote:
Easy.
Who said I was angry?

Oh okay. Sorry. I took it as an agressive/angry post. The way you wrote it, sorry.  *offers hand in apologize*

Anyway, as I said. I like dilos too and I'm 100% empathetic towards dilos fans and their cause. I just got angry because well, I like Spinosaurus and I think making it extinct is unfair. But I'll live with it. I have Baryonyx and all these new dinos coming, I'm pretty happy. Very Happy

@Tyrant It's okay I just misunderstood his post I'm not fighting. Subject is over. ^^

These types of things can be retroactively retconned pretty easily anyways. Not saying that we're gonna get a Spino in JW3, but I'd be willing to state for the record that this doesn't lessen our chances of getting one either.

Example:

Claire: We missed a dinosaur on Isla Sorna. The Spinosaurus that we previously thought was extinct is still alive!

Boom. Retroactively retconned.

Last edited by Tyrant Lizard on Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
iuJacob
Embryo
Embryo
iuJacob

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:11 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
iuJacob wrote:
Easy.
Who said I was angry?

Oh okay. Sorry. I took it as an agressive/angry post. The way you wrote it, sorry.  *offers hand in apologize*

Nah man not at all. It’s all good mate Smile
I was kindof poking fun at us being so disappointed with the lack of our favourite species appearing.

You’re upset? Well I’m MORE upset!!!
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:17 pm

We need to leave our egos at the door and realize these are movies. It's kinda unhealthy to get so invested in them, in a way.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:18 pm

iuJacob wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
iuJacob wrote:
Easy.
Who said I was angry?

Nah man not at all. It’s all good mate Smile
I was kindof poking fun at us being so disappointed with the lack of our favourite species appearing.

Awww thank you. Razz

I'm kinda clumsy sometimes here. Razz

By the way, I think they can bring Spino back in JW3 by cloning another or even making a more accurate version, I would love Spino in water again crashing boats. Razz

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:22 pm

iuJacob wrote:

For what?

These types of things can be touchy issues, and turning it into a dino vs dino type thing usually doesn't end well, even if it starts with tongue firmly in cheek. Something that one person says sarcastically or says with the intention of making a joke can be taken at face value by another person, and the whole thing just escalates. It might seem like an overreaction, but with a touchy subject like someones favorite dinosaur being wiped out of existence via website, things can end up getting out of hand. I speak from experience Razz

Anyways, glad we're all good now cheers

I'm loving all of the TLW nods on this site!

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:26 pm

I'm reading Zia's article now. I loved the site and that there's their profiles bellow.

Back to top Go down
iuJacob
Embryo
Embryo
iuJacob

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:32 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
iuJacob wrote:

For what?

These types of things can be touchy issues, and turning it into a dino vs dino type thing usually doesn't end well, even if it starts with tongue firmly in cheek. Something that one person says sarcastically or says with the intention of making a joke can be taken at face value by another person, and the whole thing just escalates. It might seem like an overreaction, but with a touchy subject like someones favorite dinosaur being wiped out of existence via website, things can end up getting out of hand. I speak from experience Razz

Anyways, glad we're all good now cheers

I'm loving all of the TLW nods on this site!

Fair enough!  Thank you for clarifying your reasoning.

Regarding the extinction list:

Does this list apply to both islands though?
Or is it exclusively for Nublar?

Also, perhaps more species will be filled in with red as we get closer to the films release, and what remains will be what we will actually see in the film.
Back to top Go down
JettRyu
Embryo
Embryo
JettRyu

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:35 pm

*sips Red Bull from a fancy-ass wine glass* With Herrerasaurus being on the list, I can't help but wonder how much else of The Game is canon.

Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 11:10 pm

http://islanublar.jurassicworld.com/

The DPG hacked the JW nublar site.

Mosasaur is free, Blue is only dino alive, Nublar dinos are being called the last remainign dinosaurs.

Embryo
Embryo
iuJacob

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 11:22 pm

Ummm...
This one is a little strange....

Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 SaDNH9Q

Last edited by iuJacob on Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 11:25 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:

The DPG hacked the JW nublar site.

Mosasaur is free, Blue is only dino alive, Nublar dinos are being called the last remainign dinosaurs.

It's a great touch. The park map in particular is pretty hilarious.

Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 11:41 pm

Blue isn’t he only dino alive. Not sure where you’re getting that from.

So because the underwater observatory was destroyed, the Mosasaurus has escaped into the ocean. I guess the prologue will show us how it gets destroyed, with maybe the submarine armed with small torpedos that miss the Mosasaurus and destroy the barrier.

I hope the supposed “leaked plot” isn’t true. Though I guess that said the rescue group arrives via submarine, which we know to be false.

Edit: Look at the “safety” section. It says “Safety was never their concern.” Damn, Claire. Throwing shade at Masrani. Laughing
Back to top Go down
1morey
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 11:54 pm

So...it looks like a lot more of Sorna's dinosaurs were transferred to Nublar than we initially thought.

The question is...are there still any dinosaurs left on Isla Sorna?

If there are, then overpopulation is going to be a concern for the DPG, but there are four other islands Sorna's vicinity that don't have dinosaurs on them already.

And, going by the holoscape, the only animals that did not exist in the park in any capacity were Elaphrosaurus, Hadrosaurus, Hoplitosaurus, Nipponosaurus, and Plesiosaurus (as they don't appear on DPG's list. (And if JP:TG is still canon, then the Troodons (and the Scarred Raptor pack must have been exterminated during the cleanup and headcount when Wu went back in 1994.

The other issue, is is Fallen Kingdom going to be in 2018 or 2019? I'm seeing conflicting reports on that. The official synopsis says that it has been four years since the JW Incident, but the DPG site makes no mentions of 2018 (of course this site just popped up), and other sources are saying that the JW incident was three years prior to the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 12:02 am

BoulderFaceplant wrote:
Blue isn’t he only dino alive. Not sure where you’re getting that from.

So because the underwater observatory was destroyed, the Mosasaurus has escaped into the ocean. I guess the prologue will show us how it gets destroyed, with maybe the submarine armed with small torpedos that miss the Mosasaurus and destroy the barrier.

I hope the supposed “leaked plot” isn’t true. Though I guess that said the rescue group arrives via submarine, which we know to be false.

Edit: Look at the “safety” section. It says “Safety was never their concern.” Damn, Claire. Throwing shade at Masrani. Laughing

I meant last Raptor alive.

This site is saying on the first pop up "the last remaining dinosaurs"

DPG Does mention 2019 . Kid in the testimonial age 11 says he was 8 when he visited JW with his parents.

http://www.dinosaurprotectiongroup.com/cause.html

Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 1:53 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
DPG Does mention 2018 . Kid in the testimonial age 11 says he was 8 when he visited JW with his parents.

http://www.dinosaurprotectiongroup.com/cause.html

D'oh, can't believe I missed that. (Also, fixed the year.)

The question still remains, will the film be set in 2018 or 2019?

Because according to Universal, there will have been a four year stretch since the Jurassic World incident. Which would put Fallen Kingdom in 2019. This is also reflected in Fallen Kingdom's wikipedia article.

The JP Wiki, and various other sites are stating three years (probably due to the assumption that the film's are set concurrent to their release.)

I'm not going to give the JP Wiki a lot of credence, though (they are saying JW is set in June, but I highly doubt Wisconsin is going to be snowing in June), I'm just saying they among other sites are going with a 2018 setting, whereas Universal is going with 2019.[/quote]

Last edited by 1morey on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JettRyu
Embryo
Embryo
JettRyu

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 1:57 am

Having grown up in the neighboring state of Minnesota, I know for a fact that snow in July is highly improbable (I won't say impossible though; it snowed in August once when I was a kid). I remember back on JPL someone used the moon and the fact that it was December to figure out when the final fight (and from that the rest of the film) happened.

Going on the official JW site it's impressive to see how much "meddling" has been done.

Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 2:14 am

Also they explain how Spino can be on Nublar in the DPG Website:

http://www.dinosaurprotectiongroup.com/reports.html

Quote :
During the park’s lengthy construction, the biosphere and territories the dinosaurs had established on Islas Sorna and Nublar were thrown into chaos as the animals were unceremoniously shipped among islands to be used as theme park attractions. - Zia Rodriguez, DPG.

Hatchling
Hatchling
Sobek

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 4:41 am

Well well well .. told you the Mosa would escape the island. Smile
-

Proceratosaurus is also unnacounted for in both lists. (So the list should be Elaphrosaurus, Hadrosaurus, Hoplitosaurus, Nipponosaurus, Plesiosaurus and Proceratosaurus)

---

I guess for now we can assume the third movie will be based on the dinosaurs causing trouble on the mailand.
Back to top Go down
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 1:47 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
My favorite TLW reference....

https://imgur.com/a/9P5rj
Somehow, I feel these people may disagree...
Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 EcX6TE2

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
eagc7
Hatchling
Hatchling
eagc7

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 1:54 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
So according to the website the Mosasaur is still alive.

Uhh....How?

Its not impossible to think some dinosaurs have found a way to get to the lake to drink water and some became Mosasaur meal.

Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 2:06 pm

eagc7 wrote:
Its not impossible to think some dinosaurs have found a way to get to the lake to drink water and some became Mosasaur meal.

That’s not the issue, the Mosasaurus has escaped from the Lagoon and is in the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 3:41 pm

So, I've read the site is made by fans. That explains A LOT why Spinosaurus is extinct. My theory was right. Laughing

I would like to know who made it and have a chat and ask why they killed it... Sad

Anyway, I love that Mosasaurus is free. That thing will kill whales and start causing ocean chaos all over the world. I just wonder HOW they are going to catch it. Laughing

Blue being the only velociraptor...Sucks a lot.

Back to top Go down
BoulderFaceplant
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2018 3:50 pm

So, once again the site is soft canon at best?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dinosaur Protection Group   Dinosaur Protection Group - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinosaur Protection Group
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next