Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5

Go down 
+49
Dilophosaurus
Boone54
scoobysaurus
vinsanity
Alonso14
Fredriksam
Mr. Robustus
jamie_tid
doyouthinkhesaurus
TyrantKing4Ever
Amadieus
#TRexSpinorematch
TheDreamMaster
Island Queen
TyrannosaurTJ
DinoMike
FayhdrianColonist
Nublar7
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Pokesaurus
SmugTheFab
IllOrfanato
TRK/TrexKing
deinocoop
1morey
Gondrasia
mosasaurus
brunofernando
Sobek
Megatron
dance2nite
Bbrink1996
Oviraptor
Robotpo
BarrytheOnyx
CT-1138
Dr. Wu
TyrannoFan
V.a.nublarensis
Spinosaur4.4
Herrerasaurus
Six-Foot Turkey
Tyrant Lizard
Troyal1
Dead2009
BoulderFaceplant
Sickle_Claw
Rhedosaurus
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:01 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:
Does anyone know if Indoraptor will have camouflage ability?

I don't know but I've hear she
Spoiler:

Can you PM me how you got to that conclusion? I have seen a few people saying the same.

It was on the Mattel Jurassic World facts app. Then Mattel took the Indoraptor off of the app trying to hide it. Lol very sloppy.

LMAO this. I saw it on a pic of the app.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 3:47 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
From J.A. Bayona's Twitter: Michael Giacchino in the recording studio, beautifully blending old and new themes

I have a feeling this is for when the group arrives on Nublar, transitioning from an aerial shot to the the recent ruins of the park, and after which we'll see the beloved Brachiosaurus appear on the scene.

God, I'm excited!!
this was nice, but I hope we get more teases of some original themes as well.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:
From J.A. Bayona's Twitter: Michael Giacchino in the recording studio, beautifully blending old and new themes

I have a feeling this is for when the group arrives on Nublar, transitioning from an aerial shot to the the recent ruins of the park, and after which we'll see the beloved Brachiosaurus appear on the scene.

God, I'm excited!!

We really need more Journey to the Island this time around. It's equally as grand and iconic as the main theme, and yet it was relegated to a truncated appearance at the end of As The Jurassic World Turns.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Jpbann10

Last edited by Tyrant Lizard on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 7:36 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Herrerasaurus wrote:
BarrytheOnyx wrote:

God, I'm excited!!

We really need more Journey to the Island this time around. It's equally and grand and iconic as the main theme, and yet it was relegated to a truncated appearance at the end of As The Jurassic World Turns.
On top of that, I would like to see an original theme for the fallen kingdom. like how jp, tlw, and jw had there own original themes as well as reusing old themes from previous films
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 8:23 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:

God, I'm excited!!

As soon as the horns at the end kick in, that'll be when we see the gates
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 pm

Herrerasaurus wrote:
On top of that, I would like to see an original theme for the fallen kingdom. like how jp, tlw, and jw had there own original themes as well as reusing old themes from previous films

I agree with this sentiment as well.

That being said, I hope that in using the JW Theme, the OG theme, Journey to the Island and a brand new theme that Giacchino isn't stretched a bit too thin.

Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 9:36 pm

Very excited for the soundtrack of this film. I loved Jurassic World's and I'm generally a fan of Giacchino's work so my hopes are high!

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

Location : In my den, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally.

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 1:30 pm

I would like a The Lost World-esque theme, but with a feeling of impending doom for Fallen Kingdom.

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 2:14 pm

I remember Bayona mentioning the use of Bernard Hermann soundtracks as incidental music while filming, and that could potentially inform the mood and intensity of the score if one imagines Psycho for all the scenes of terror at the manor.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 12:01 am

I think the contrast between the first half and the second half has the potential to be very interesting music wise. Atleast in terms of tone.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 7:08 pm

So I just found this on reddit....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgY437hFpS8/

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 8:20 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

I literally came here to post this. Dang it sounds like the ending might be crazy!

Edit: this what i think will be revealed
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
Pachyrhinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 9:23 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:

I literally came here to post this. Dang it sounds like the ending might be crazy!

Edit: this what i think will be revealed
Spoiler:

I heard jaws but I also got a King Kong vibe from the ending, could it be the for when the caged indoraptor is revealed?

Also I'm hoping we get the TLW theme somewhere in here, especially with all the parallels between the movies.
Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 9:45 pm

Actually I think you guys are missing the real reference/vibe its going for during the build-up part, which is the first seven seconds of this classic.

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

Location : In my den, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally.

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 12:09 am

Pokesaurus wrote:
Actually I think you guys are missing the real reference/vibe its going for during the build-up part, which is the first seven seconds of this classic.

The dinosaurs have been relocated, and everything is fine. But then...what's this? Raptor screeches coming from a nearby village? GASP!
*Roll credits*

That's kinda what I imagine.

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 9:38 am

UK Home Media Retailer 'Zoom' confirms that Jurassic Park Quadrilogy 4K Releases ARE sourced from original 35mm Prints

To Quote:
"Our exclusive Jurassic 4K Steelbooks have been scanned from the original camera negative! The High Dynamic Range color correction has been conducted Universal Pictures with restoration services provided by NBCUniversal StudioPost!"

Also, for the UK fans the steelbooks are available for pre-order. I don't have the equipment for playing 4K blu-rays, but this is very tempting... But for now, I want to wait for the reviews of the 4K upgrade to come out.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
TyrannoFan
Hatchling
Hatchling
TyrannoFan

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 12:40 pm

Oooh, no more excessive magenta or orange! Proper home video quality for the series, finally.

Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 1:39 pm

Pretty sure that music will play
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2018 6:25 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Pretty sure that music will play
Spoiler:
I think the music will play during the ending shot/scene. I have a theory that the short vid of Bayona playing with a Trex puppet with the forest in the background is a hint of the ending. Like I can picture rexy roaring in the middle of the forest of California(or where ever Lockwood manor is), signifying that dinos are now loose on the mainland
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2018 3:13 pm

This is BD Wong recording some of Dr.Henry Wu's lines again...Pretty funny that Wu will have a jumpscare scene. Laughing Twisted Evil

https://www.facebook.com/BDWongFanpage/videos/1873286962715364/?hc_ref=ARQZvQoCPmBNLHCo0SGoMk6xzIoUnlVPLXHc2qct3dD0tgllDs-LhfhOGyH_pHaqKPI&fref=gs&dti=323867901051201&hc_location=group

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 2:32 am

I believe the last scene could show the Mosasaurus in open waters.

Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 8:27 am

Dr. Wu wrote:

Either this, or shot at broken raptor eggs with small footprints somewhere on the mainland.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2018 5:01 pm

IllOrfanato wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:

Either this, or shot at broken raptor eggs with small footprints somewhere on the mainland.

Holy crap that would be an epic reference to the first film!
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 6:08 am

Troyal1 wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:
Dr. Wu wrote:

Holy crap that would be an epic reference to the first film!

To be honest, I do believe that current Jurassic trilogy is somehow alternative flick upon the original. Or rather - puting in motion ideas Spielberg originally had.

Therefore I speculate, that third Jurassic World could have such elements:
1. Dinosaurs on mainland
2. Coastal areas (Costarica?) with corpses of unknown animals or traces of unknown animal attacks.
3. Well known scientist lost during search for something he found very important
4. Actual sequence with human in cage kidnapped by pack of raptors that is later becoming the chase
5. The large carnivore killed by pack of raptors
6. The Carnotaur camouflage sequence.

I also think Mosasaur can play vital role here. And I would not be surprised to see pack of camouflaging indoraptors.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 5:27 pm

Anyone else slightly worried about Jurassic World 3 regarding the writing department? Pacific rim Uprising is getting some poor reviews.
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 5:40 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Anyone else slightly worried about Jurassic World 3 regarding the writing department? Pacific rim Uprising is getting some poor reviews.

Speaking of that... PR2 writer Emily Carmichael who also is writing JW3 gave a 'totally not biased' review of fallen kingdom online:

https://twitter.com/emilycarmichael/status/976922900807614464

And yeah, seeing PR2 on Sunday or next week and Im worried.

Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 5:43 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

Speaking of that... PR2 writer Emily Carmichael who also is writing JW3 gave a 'totally not biased' review of fallen kingdom online:

Let me know if you like it! I loved the first Pacific Rim and was super excited about Uprising. Also, I won't take her's or Trevorrow's or Bayona's or anyone affiliated with the production of the film's opinion as an absolute just yet haha. I'm just hoping so much that this film does well. This franchise deserves the level of respect it once had!
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 5:51 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

Oh, nevermind, I just read that the script that they actually shot was a rewrite by someone else because Charlie Hunnam left the production and an entirely new script had to be made. Still, I really would've liked a more experienced writer onboard.
Back to top Go down
Herrerasaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Herrerasaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 2:31 am

I'm willing to give her a chance, but I hope they don't get someone with not a lot of experience to direct.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 8:51 am

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

I just hope that JW3/JP6 won't be a case of people jumping to conclusions and not having enough time learn the proper lessons.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5
Page 8 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next