Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5

Go down 
+49
Dilophosaurus
Boone54
scoobysaurus
vinsanity
Alonso14
Fredriksam
Mr. Robustus
jamie_tid
doyouthinkhesaurus
TyrantKing4Ever
Amadieus
#TRexSpinorematch
TheDreamMaster
Island Queen
TyrannosaurTJ
DinoMike
FayhdrianColonist
Nublar7
baryonyx7
Pachyrhinosaurus
Pokesaurus
SmugTheFab
IllOrfanato
TRK/TrexKing
deinocoop
1morey
Gondrasia
mosasaurus
brunofernando
Sobek
Megatron
dance2nite
Bbrink1996
Oviraptor
Robotpo
BarrytheOnyx
CT-1138
Dr. Wu
TyrannoFan
V.a.nublarensis
Spinosaur4.4
Herrerasaurus
Six-Foot Turkey
Tyrant Lizard
Troyal1
Dead2009
BoulderFaceplant
Sickle_Claw
Rhedosaurus
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 6:38 am

Herrerasaurus wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
TRK wrote:
In all honesty we should not even be worrying about JW3 at this point. This is the pitfall of poison that befalls every fandom. Worrying too much too far ahead. Opinions are already forming on something we have no context or content. Our 100% attention should be on FK and then worry about JW3. Obviously we have minor details and an idea of what JW3 with the no Hybrids and Rexy Lion standoff in the FK trailers, but I think the attention is misguided.
I understand your point. But I feel like you might not understand why we would worry about JW3. It’s not to cause drama. It’s that FK will probably be really good and set up a JP movie the likes of which has never been done before. Very different.

So I feel like we are sailing into uncharted waters with a rather inexperienced director to close out the series and that he might not do it justice. Assuming it’s really the end of the end and no more islands, sequels etc. So it could be the last JP movie in this universe ever.

Especially with Colin getting fired from SW, it makes you wonder what the original plans were.... idk i don’t have high hopes.

Obviously I’m rooting for it to be good.

Colin was booted out because his plans called for Snoke and Luke to live, which were part of the original plan that JJ Abrams made. Rian Johnson talked KK into allowing him to throw it out and thus, since their was no room for Trevorrow, he got the boot.

Woah! Not to make this a SW thread, but is that confirmed?
This is just a rumor and I am pretty sure it was one that pablo hidalgo said was false.

It's more then just a rumor.

Johnson did throw out JJ's plans.

And Trevorrow's plans did call for Snoke and Luke to stay alive.

Besides, when 2 directors vision clash one has to go and Johnson somehow manged to be the better salesperson for his vision.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.

Last edited by Rhedosaurus on Thu May 17, 2018 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 8:48 am

I remember how supportive Rian Johnson was regarding Jurassic World and Colin Trevorrow when it came out. Colin just got unlucky I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 8:51 am

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
I remember how supportive Rian Johnson was regarding Jurassic World and Colin Trevorrow when it came out. Colin just got unlucky I reckon.

That or Johnson turned out to be a manipulator.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 8:52 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

That or Johnson turned out to be a manipulator.

I hope not, he seems so nice haha
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 11:20 am

42 second clip of Fallen Kingdom has just been released.

https://metro.co.uk/video/a-carnotaurus-stalks-new-jurassic-world-clip-1690720/?ito=desktop.video.share.twitter

4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 11:22 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
42 second clip of Fallen Kingdom has just been released.

https://metro.co.uk/video/a-carnotaurus-stalks-new-jurassic-world-clip-1690720/?ito=desktop.video.share.twitter

Looks great! However, I find the scene plays out too quick? But it needs context to make sense, so it's nothing to worry about!
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 11:27 am

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

Looks great! However, I find the scene plays out too quick? But it needs context to make sense, so it's nothing to worry about!

Seems to me as though it's edited pretty heavily. The downgrade in sound quality when the Rex roars is a dead giveaway.

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 11:28 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

Seems to me as though it's edited pretty heavily. The downgrade in sound quality when the Rex roars is a dead giveaway.

Hope there's a better quality version uploaded soon, I wanna hear that glorious music in better detail!
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 11:32 am

When the I-Rex breakout clip last time was revealed, the sound effects were far from finished. Looks like the same thing's happening now.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 12:03 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

This. Combined with fact there are shots missing, like Carno charging. The clip lacks a sense of suspense which I’m pretty sure the full version is going to have.

Here it just kind of happens XD.

Oh and we also know the Carno is not only going to face off against rexy, but another Dino based on other footage.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 12:07 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

This. Combined with fact there are shots missing, like Carno charging. The clip lacks a sense of suspense which I’m pretty sure the full version is going to have.

Oh and we also know the Carno is not only going to face off against rexy, but another Dino based on other footage.

I wanna know why the hell they'd cut tension out of the scene at all by cutting shots out. What's the point in releasing a clip if you're going to shorten and potentially ruin it? Makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 12:09 pm

Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

I wanna know why the hell they'd cut tension out of the scene at all by cutting shots out. What's the point in releasing a clip if you're going to shorten and potentially ruin it? Makes no sense.

I have no idea. Maybe the full scene would be hard to show without context so they snipped it to give you an idea of what’s happening?

I guess I’m just trying to reassure myself this isn’t the final version. Because I hope it’s not! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 12:13 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Six-Foot Turkey wrote:

I have no idea. Maybe the full scene would be hard to show without context so they snipped it to give you an idea of what’s happening?

I guess I’m just trying to reassure myself this isn’t the final version. Because I hope it’s not! Embarassed

I think you're right because there were more shots in the trailer from this scene such as the charge etc
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 12:39 pm

Honestly, I was disappointed in it. The clip played like a longer scene that was drastically cut down. Something tells me that no one with Bayona's experience and Trevorrow's familiarity with his own Jurassic movie would okay this as the final version. Universal's marketing really need to learn that these kinds of clips don't excite fans or the GA.

The Carnotaur looks and sounds amazing, the accompanying score for its scene was spot on, so full credit there. But the score for the moments in the gyrosphere was too muted. One second I thought the "Journey to the Island" theme was going to make a reprise but the new JW theme took its place. And the lack of sound design for everything else in that scene was really jarring, such as the lack of dinosaurs roaring or stampeding, and that volcanic explosion should have mingled with Rexy's roar but instead... nothing. I'm not decrying the movie, just the way the marketing decided to edit and release this clip.

4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 12:44 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
Honestly, I was disappointed in it. The clip played like a longer scene that was drastically cut down. Something tells me that no one with Bayona's experience and Trevorrow's familiarity with his own Jurassic movie would okay this as the final version. Universal's marketing really need to learn that these kinds of clips don't excite fans or the GA.

The Carnotaur looks and sounds amazing, the accompanying score for its scene was spot on, so full credit there. But the score for the moments in the gyrosphere was too muted. One second I thought the "Journey to the Island" theme was going to make a reprise but the new JW theme took its place. And the lack of sound design for everything else in that scene was really jarring, such as the lack of dinosaurs roaring or stampeding, and that volcanic explosion should have mingled with Rexy's roar but instead... nothing. I'm not decrying the movie, just the way the marketing decided to edit and release this clip.

I still think context will really help smooth this scene out. But regarding the sound design, I agree, it sounds odd. Perhaps it's just the upload.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 7:26 pm

I mean, just listen to the Rex roar at the end of the scene. The quality is so out of sync with the rest of the scene that it basically confirms this is a rough edit of the scene.

Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2018 9:22 pm

Definitely cutting room Floor footage, that roar will not be in final product. Surely.

Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 1:17 am

Nice to see that

Spoiler about Dino species.

Spoiler:

Can be seen here in a new spot.

https://youtu.be/CNca68Nj758
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 1:23 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Nice to see that

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 1:28 am

One of the latest tv spots have Indoraptor touching Maisie and then pulling its arm back as she turns around and screams.

https://twitter.com/Sickle_Claw/status/997222064665706496

^I made a Clip of that part

so yeah it could've easily grabbed her.

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 6:13 am

The closer we get to the film's release, the more I do genuinely want to believe that there is something between the Indoraptor and Maisie that is a dark and twisted reflection of Owen and Blue's relationship.

4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
V.a.nublarensis
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
V.a.nublarensis

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2018 11:17 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Nice to see that

Spoiler:

Here's the spot in better quality.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 6:56 pm

Dying to see that first 5 minutes now.
Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 4:22 am

Are we 100% shure that spinosaurus is not in the movie?
Back to top Go down
1morey
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 7:39 am

baryonyx7 wrote:
Are we 100% shure that spinosaurus is not in the movie?

Well, the DPG website claims Spinosaurus is extinct...and I have not heard any sources (reliable or not) claim otherwise.

Though I've heard sources say that Bayona said that there would be dinosaurs in the film that have not been shown off in trailers, but I can't pinpoint an exact source.
Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 10:48 am

Yeah, but i have heard some talk about it on twitter. So im getting exited.

But where will spino fit in the movie though? Dificult to see.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 12:53 pm

Sickle Claw said that on 4Chan, somebody who was a Mattel employee implied that the Spinosaurus was originally supposed to be in JW:FK. My guess is that they replaced the Spinosaurus with the Baryonyx.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 12:55 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Sickle Claw said that on 4Chan, somebody who was a Mattel employee implied that the Spinosaurus was originally supposed to be in JW:FK. My guess is that they replaced the Spinosaurus with the Baryonyx.

I think so as well. Honestly I prefer it. Fans have been clamoring to see it for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 1:01 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:

I think so as well. Honestly I prefer it. Fans have been clamoring to see it for a long time.

Even how Claire and that other person inadvertently introduce it feels like a modified version of how the Spino was set up so I do believe it. Come to think of it, I can't help but wonder if it's unlockable status in Lego Jurassic World was an Easter egg all along.

Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2018 3:23 pm

Colin T confirmed that EVERYTHING in the previous sequels is still canon. So... Take from that what you want haha. I know many people seemed to think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5   4 - General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5 - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.5
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next