Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Dino of the Day: Mosasaurus

Go down 
+2
baryonyx7
Dead2009
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

Dino of the Day: Mosasaurus Empty
PostSubject: Dino of the Day: Mosasaurus   Dino of the Day: Mosasaurus Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 7:15 pm

So every now and again, a thread will go up that focuses on one dinosaur from the films. In these threads, you can talk about the animal itself, what you would of liked to see it do in the films, what you would want it to do in future films etc. 

Dino of the Day: Mosasaurus Hqdefault

Back to top Go down
baryonyx7
Hatchling
Hatchling
baryonyx7

PostSubject: Re: Dino of the Day: Mosasaurus   Dino of the Day: Mosasaurus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2018 5:36 am

Im so exited for that submarine scene. Going to be epic!
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Dino of the Day: Mosasaurus   Dino of the Day: Mosasaurus Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 11:02 am

I am curious as to how the Mosa escapes. The underground pathway seems like a hilarious oversight on the part of the park creators. Maybe the underground observation area glass breaks and the Mosa escapes that way?

Dino of the Day: Mosasaurus Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Dino of the Day: Mosasaurus   Dino of the Day: Mosasaurus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 12:04 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
I am curious as to how the Mosa escapes. The underground pathway seems like a hilarious oversight on the part of the park creators. Maybe the underground observation area glass breaks and the Mosa escapes that way?
Yep. I still just can’t fathom it though... it’s in the middle of the island.

I guess they are going to try and say there’s big pipes leading to the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Minmi
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Minmi

PostSubject: Re: Dino of the Day: Mosasaurus   Dino of the Day: Mosasaurus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 2:54 am

Technically, Mosasaurus isn't a dinosaur, it's a marine reptile. Anyway, I can easily visualise the idea of a maze of giant mosasaur-sized pipes leading out to the open sea (if there's a way for her to escape, I'm sure she'll find it). It will be interesting to see what happens. I've heard rumours there may be a third Jurassic World movie, and if there is, then I'd really like to see more marine reptiles added. Perhaps some Ichthyosaurs or a few Plesiosaurs.

Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

PostSubject: Re: Dino of the Day: Mosasaurus   Dino of the Day: Mosasaurus Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 5:29 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Yep. I still just can’t fathom it though... it’s in the middle of the island.

I guess they are going to try and say there’s big pipes leading to the ocean.

Perhaps after the underground pathway gets destroyed the Mosasaurus swims through a pipe that’s connected to one of Isla Nublar’s rivers and escapes into the ocean. 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dino of the Day: Mosasaurus   Dino of the Day: Mosasaurus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dino of the Day: Mosasaurus
Page 1 of 1