Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread

Go down 
+76
CT-1138
Raptor_Guard999
Ewinzilla
Gondrasia
Mosasurfus
Caudipteryx
owenpratt
Spiegel
brunofernando
Six-Foot Turkey
vinsanity
Boone54
Lythronax
scoobysaurus
BarrytheOnyx
Dilophosaurus
lblanc
1morey
Mr. Robustus
jwfk.
Physalisfresser
V.a.nublarensis
Pablomustafari
Amadieus
Baryonyx111
Jakedisselt
JannToshj
sharkinspace
phil1031
indo_web
Pokesaurus
#TRexSpinorematch
Ram99
Raptorbite
Fredriksam
JP_Korea
Clawenfan2015
Nathanoraptor
SpinnersEnd
egg478
Isoka13
Thrasher T. Rex
StriderIV
dilbodaggins
JurassicRampage
jamie_tid
FayhdrianColonist
Dv-218
Dr. Wu
JMORRI
Roxali
Robotpo
Zerone01
Chcoki14
Bbrink1996
IllOrfanato
mosasaurus
Meroune
NeylWalecki
Mjmannella
TheDreamMaster
LifeFindsAWay807
TRK/TrexKing
TyrantKing4Ever
Rhedosaurus
Oviraptor
Spinosaur4.4
baryonyx7
Sickle_Claw
Herrerasaurus
Sobek
Frills n Thrills
Cbaitson
dance2nite
Troyal1
Tyrant Lizard
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Fredriksam
Embryo
Embryo
Fredriksam

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:22 pm

I,m a bit torn between choices when its about spoilers.  i read some stuff in this section but most of it i wanna see at the Cinema without knowing the exact outcome.

What most here wants to know seems to be about the Little girl and why the indoraptor is after her. I Think its because its a Child that seems to be almost harmed by the indoraptor. That gets many people upset. My personal guess is that she saw when the indoraptor hatched and imprinted it. But we,ll see at the Cinema.

For me the Movie comes out 8 June and i already bought ticket for it. I live in Sweden.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:24 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
"There's something about Maisie" yeah that definitely confirms the thing about Lockwood many people will be divided on. Just how FAR it goes, im concerned, I hope it ends there, and it doesnt 'expand' further on what this might mean for the future.

Although for Wu, im pretty much convinced Wu will make himself useful. By inputting failsafes that ensure he will always be required to be around. Even by the protagonists.

Wu is already useful. Smile I'm just glad he'll now appear as central character of the series as he always deserved. He was always in the shadow, but he's the one that made all those stuff happen. He deserves to shine and be developed. Cool

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Raptorbite
Embryo
Embryo
Raptorbite

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 3:54 pm

Can somebody please pm the big plot twist spoiler? I’m asssuming the maise one is the big one? Been combing the web and can’t find anything about it:/
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 10:10 pm

Hey Sobek. Any idea on why the eyes shot of the Mosa underwater may have been cut? I wonder if that scene is extended and will be on the Blu-ray? Because everyone so far who saw the opening says it cuts away.

Not a huge deal but I think it’s a really cool shot lol.
Back to top Go down
TyrantKing4Ever
Embryo
Embryo
TyrantKing4Ever

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 10:33 pm

So, just to be clear, there’s
Spoiler:
I’m fine if there isn’t any.

But still hope she brings a lot of chaos in the mansion. In fact, remember in the final trailer where
Spoiler:

Hopefully the scenes we see her in during those trailers and tv spots are not all of them.
Back to top Go down
Ram99
Embryo
Embryo
Ram99

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 10:54 pm

Can someone please PM me the big spoiler? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 8:03 am

The Ingen Contractor is listed on the IMDB cast list but so far we haven't seen him. Is he in the Junior Novel.

Hatchling
Hatchling
Sobek

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 8:45 am

Troyal1 wrote:
Hey Sobek. Any idea on why the eyes shot of the Mosa underwater may have been cut? I wonder if that scene is extended and will be on the Blu-ray? Because everyone so far who saw the opening says it cuts away.

Not a huge deal but I think it’s a really cool shot lol.

I have no idea. It is a cool shot, but I guess it was done to keep the surprise?? From what I've heard you only see the Mosa's silhouete in the water when lightning strikes.
Back to top Go down
Zerone01
Embryo
Embryo
Zerone01

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 2:41 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Zerone01 wrote:
Sobek wrote:
The big plot twist was planned from the beggining, but was ommited from the novel for some reason.

-

As for Sorna, it is not mentioned by name in the movie, but they do talk about the 'other island'. That's about it.

-

Spinosaurus, multiple Indoraptors and possibly Metriacanthosaurus all appeared in earlier drafts. Spinosaurus was possibly replaced by Carnotaurus and Metriacanthosaurus by Allosaurus.

Right, all information about Sorna is mostly on the DPG website which is canon. Sorna is basically empty according to the DPG, so there really is no need to bring Sorna into the mix. Spinosaurus WAS replaced by the carno when the trex kills the carno (the spinosaurus was supposed to be killed by the rex), yet even being scrapped, spinosaurus is still labeled as one of the dead dinosaurs on Nublar so I was just wondering if it's death is mentioned in the movie, or if the spinosaurus is mentioned or seen in the movie at all. Just want to know if any sign shows of it's return in JW3 (which I don't want to happen for secret reasons).

You don't like the Spinosaurus? Sad

I actually LOVE the spinosaurus. I have even before JP3. But with Trevarrow noticing the petition to have a trex kill the spinosaurus, I know that if it returns it will die. Though from what Im seeing here on the thread, the spinosaurus is neither mentioned or seen in Fallen Kingdom, which is good. I would rather never see the spino again than have it be killed by a trex
Back to top Go down
TyrantKing4Ever
Embryo
Embryo
TyrantKing4Ever

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 7:04 pm

So there’s a Reddit user by the name of maxxdreddit who got to see a special screening of the movie. Yes, he has proof. He’s answering questions without giving too much away. He did answer mine when I asked if Rexy interacts with other dinosaurs aside from the Carnotaurus. He simply answered yes.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 8:17 pm

I know some fans are cynical about our Rex Spino rematch petition but what those fans fail to see is that by asking for a Rex Spino rematch we are also very clearly asking for Isla Sorna to become an important part of these new sequels and also sending a very clear message to Universal that fans do not want The Lost World or Jurassic Park 3 ignored at all.

Even though JP3 is still considered the most unpopular film in the franchise due in large part to the whole "There is no contest between a Rex and a Spino" fans don't want to pretend it does not exist (myself included).

Also, fans need to realize that if a rematch were to happen (wich I admit seems very unlikely at this point) just because one Spino dies does not mean there can not be another Spino in the movie. Even I want to see more Spinosauruses have more action and cool scenes besides the rematch.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2018 11:37 pm

I’m still confused about the sequence of events in the volcano scene. We know Rexy lives but is it shown how she is captured?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 2:11 am

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
I know some fans are cynical about our Rex Spino rematch petition but what those fans fail to see is that by asking for a Rex Spino rematch we are also very clearly asking for Isla Sorna to become an important part of these new sequels and also sending a very clear message to Universal that fans do not want The Lost World or Jurassic Park 3 ignored at all.

Even though JP3 is still considered the most unpopular film in the franchise due in large part to the whole "There is no contest between a Rex and a Spino" fans don't want to pretend it does not exist (myself included).

Also, fans need to realize that if a rematch were to happen (wich I admit seems very unlikely at this point) just because one Spino dies does not mean there can not be another Spino in the movie. Even I want to see more Spinosauruses have more action and cool scenes besides the rematch.

Well, Id say that in a few days Spinosaurus is going to graduate to being the #2 controversial thing in this franchise lol

(yes referring to that massive FK plot twist which will be more public now bc the advanced screenings start tuesday)

Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 3:00 am

The more I think about the plot twist the more I like it because it's something new to the franchise and it adds more to the lore.

Not all fans will like it that's definitely true but I'm glad the filmmakers took this risk.
Back to top Go down
Pokesaurus
Site Founder/Owner
Site Founder/Owner
Pokesaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 3:42 am

I feel like everyone's playing this up a bit too much. It's a neat plot twist of sorts, but I don't see this really being "controversial". How is cloning a human in a movie series where they have the tech to clone 70 million year old animals from the blood trapped in a fossilized mosquito encased in amber controversial? This is a logical next step in terms of the cloning tech that InGen has been developing since the 1980s. This will in no way be more controversial than the Rex vs Spino fight of JP3, and I highly doubt it'll be very controversial at all aside from the few super purists who don't want anything cloned but dinosaurs, but that's a very small minority.

"Creation, is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"~ John Hammond, Founder/CEO of InGen
"Don't forget, a believing heart is your magic!"~ Shiny Chariot
Check out our Discord for the most up to date and active discussion!
Back to top Go down
http://jurassicmainframe.com
Oviraptor
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 5:53 am

She's part raptor. "What a twist!"
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 6:25 am

I have an inkling that it has something to do with imprinting. Gone horribly wrong. As long as they don’t mix DNA I’m fine with it

Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 6:50 am

Do we know of the fate of Iris yet?

Embryo
Embryo
indo_web

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 10:33 am

Hey guys! Can someone please feed me with details about Owen & Claire in JWFK? I'm dying to know what's going on...
Back to top Go down
phil1031
Embryo
Embryo
phil1031

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 11:01 am

Can someone just let me know if Rexy and Blue make it out of this ok??
Back to top Go down
sharkinspace
Embryo
Embryo
sharkinspace

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 1:09 pm

Does the Indoraptor have any unique abilities like the Indominus Rex?
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 1:10 pm

Pokesaurus wrote:
I feel like everyone's playing this up a bit too much. It's a neat plot twist of sorts, but I don't see this really being "controversial". How is cloning a human in a movie series where they have the tech to clone 70 million year old animals from the blood trapped in a fossilized mosquito encased in amber controversial? This is a logical next step in terms of the cloning tech that InGen has been developing since the 1980s. This will in no way be more controversial than the Rex vs Spino fight of JP3, and I highly doubt it'll be very controversial at all aside from the few super purists who don't want anything cloned but dinosaurs, but that's a very small minority.

I somewhat disagree. Personally I like the idea of the twist. But it’s all about the execution. Who would have thought a Rex dying to another animal would cause the biggest controversy in the fan bases history? It made some people mad because they thought the context and the way it was done was awful.

If this scene is done in a cheesy B movie fashion I can see it becoming a hated plot point. The guy who saw it on Reddit said he liked it but his Gf essentially though it was ridiculous and poorly presented.

So I can definitely see the controversy if the scene in presented in a certain context. In a way some of the controversy could be good because it’s sets up the morality debate of cloning people(I hope it sets that’s up well).
Back to top Go down
JannToshj
Embryo
Embryo
JannToshj

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 1:48 pm

I would like the spoiler as well please
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 2:05 pm

Zerone01 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Zerone01 wrote:
Sobek wrote:
The big plot twist was planned from the beggining, but was ommited from the novel for some reason.

-

As for Sorna, it is not mentioned by name in the movie, but they do talk about the 'other island'. That's about it.

-

Spinosaurus, multiple Indoraptors and possibly Metriacanthosaurus all appeared in earlier drafts. Spinosaurus was possibly replaced by Carnotaurus and Metriacanthosaurus by Allosaurus.

Right, all information about Sorna is mostly on the DPG website which is canon. Sorna is basically empty according to the DPG, so there really is no need to bring Sorna into the mix. Spinosaurus WAS replaced by the carno when the trex kills the carno (the spinosaurus was supposed to be killed by the rex), yet even being scrapped, spinosaurus is still labeled as one of the dead dinosaurs on Nublar so I was just wondering if it's death is mentioned in the movie, or if the spinosaurus is mentioned or seen in the movie at all. Just want to know if any sign shows of it's return in JW3 (which I don't want to happen for secret reasons).

You don't like the Spinosaurus? Sad

I actually LOVE the spinosaurus. I have even before JP3. But with Trevarrow noticing the petition to have a trex kill the spinosaurus, I know that if it returns it will die. Though from what Im seeing here on the thread, the spinosaurus is neither mentioned or seen in Fallen Kingdom, which is good. I would rather never see the spino again than have it be killed by a trex

Awww I'm glad you like Spinosaurus too! Yeah I 100% agree with you!

Can't wait for more info about Wu. Next day going to be awesome! Cool

Back to top Go down
Sobek
Hatchling
Hatchling
Sobek

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 4:00 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
I’m still confused about the sequence of events in the volcano scene. We know Rexy lives but is it shown how she is captured?

Spoiler:

Be ready for lots of criticism. They don't show it. It goes from volcano scene (Rexy vs Carno), gyro, beach scene, then Rexy inside the ship.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 4:32 pm

These new sequels (JW and JW:FK) seem to be made much more with the general audience/casual public in mind. And casual moviegoers don't seem to find DNA/mutant/hybrids storylines to be controversial since they are only there to have a good time and not take the films that seriously like hardcore fans do. So there might be controversy but mostly on the part of hardcore fans. Unlike the whole Spinosauruses can kill T Rexes in seconds wich was very unpopular with both hardcore fans and many casual moviegoers as well.

But even though I am not into many things of this movie... I am very interested in knowing spoilers about that Rexy VS Lion scene. When does it happen? What is the context behind it. I find the idea of dinosaurs interacting with modern day animals much more interesting than yet another plot of a hybrid and having Blue play the hero by fighting it while yet again ignoring everything and anything The Lost World and Jurassic Park 3.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 6:37 pm

Sobek wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

Spoiler:

Be ready for lots of criticism. They don't show it. It goes from volcano scene (Rexy vs Carno), gyro, beach scene, then Rexy inside the ship.
that's what I thought. Damn that's a bit disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 6:47 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
These new sequels (JW and JW:FK) seem to be made much more with the general audience/casual public in mind. And casual moviegoers don't seem to find DNA/mutant/hybrids storylines to be controversial since they are only there to have a good time and not take the films that seriously like hardcore fans do. So there might be controversy but mostly on the part of hardcore fans. Unlike the whole Spinosauruses can kill T Rexes in seconds wich was very unpopular with both hardcore fans and many casual moviegoers as well.

But even though I am not into many things of this movie... I am very interested in knowing spoilers about that Rexy VS Lion scene. When does it happen? What is the context behind it. I find the idea of dinosaurs interacting with modern day animals much more interesting than yet another plot of a hybrid and  having Blue play the hero by fighting it while yet again ignoring everything and anything The Lost World and Jurassic Park 3.

Don't worry, the JW Evolution game is already making "justice" for T.rex fans like you who wanted a rematch. They reduced Spinosaurus size compared to Rexy. Spinosaurus is basically a baby now.

Back to top Go down
Jakedisselt
Embryo
Embryo
Jakedisselt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 7:10 pm

Hey guys sorry to jump on the bandwagon but if anyone is still inboxing spoilers I'd greatly appreciate being kept in the loop lol
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2018 7:15 pm

@Spinosaur4.4

Not to derail the thread on that subject but that game Jurassic World Evolution is not canon with the movies or is it?

Part of the reason why the petition was made was to make it clear that many fans don't want more alternative methods of trying to avoid the rematch within the films.

Keep in mind that if our goal is to cancel what JP3 established, wich is that Spinos finish T Rexes in a few seconds, having a rematch on a source that is not canon does not really change anything in the film canon. That's why we are so against more symbolic nods. It is always better to face the issue rather than pretend it is not there and hope it goes away. Because everytime a new fan watches the films, they will have the same feelings. First 2 films "Yeah T Rex is the greatest predator that ever lived and I love it for that". Film #3 "WTF T Rex was killed like nothing in under 20 seconds!?"

Although I do fully agree that Universal seems to be trying as hard as they can to avoid the issue and that it seems very unlikely that a rematch will ever happen. Wich is kinda ironic because if it were it would actually be a great selling point. Because hate it or love it, the topic get's everyone talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next