Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread

Go down 
+76
CT-1138
Raptor_Guard999
Ewinzilla
Gondrasia
Mosasurfus
Caudipteryx
owenpratt
Spiegel
brunofernando
Six-Foot Turkey
vinsanity
Boone54
Lythronax
scoobysaurus
BarrytheOnyx
Dilophosaurus
lblanc
1morey
Mr. Robustus
jwfk.
Physalisfresser
V.a.nublarensis
Pablomustafari
Amadieus
Baryonyx111
Jakedisselt
JannToshj
sharkinspace
phil1031
indo_web
Pokesaurus
#TRexSpinorematch
Ram99
Raptorbite
Fredriksam
JP_Korea
Clawenfan2015
Nathanoraptor
SpinnersEnd
egg478
Isoka13
Thrasher T. Rex
StriderIV
dilbodaggins
JurassicRampage
jamie_tid
FayhdrianColonist
Dv-218
Dr. Wu
JMORRI
Roxali
Robotpo
Zerone01
Chcoki14
Bbrink1996
IllOrfanato
mosasaurus
Meroune
NeylWalecki
Mjmannella
TheDreamMaster
LifeFindsAWay807
TRK/TrexKing
TyrantKing4Ever
Rhedosaurus
Oviraptor
Spinosaur4.4
baryonyx7
Sickle_Claw
Herrerasaurus
Sobek
Frills n Thrills
Cbaitson
dance2nite
Troyal1
Tyrant Lizard
80 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 1:35 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
brunofernando wrote:
When did Lockwood cloned Maisie?
Because if Hammond and him parted ways because of that, she should be at least 25 years old.
I don't know if I missed it, but I don't think they explained that.

He wanted to do it at that time but only managed now (I mean, 10 years ago, probably her age)?

A side project for Wu years after Hammond died is my guess. Lockwood probably begged him for a while and Wu finally got comfortable enough to experiment on a human.

I think it would have been awesome if we got a glimpse at a failed clone. That would be terrifying and really dark but still.

"Begged" Laughing

I don't think Lockwood even needed to beg, to be honest. Laughing

Lockwood: "I lost my daughter so many years ago and I still want her back, Hammond never let me do what I wanted to but could you-"

Wu: "Clone her? Sure, give me her DNA and I'll do it."

I think the reasons that took so much for Lockwood to have her daughter back were:

1- Hammond and Lockwood parted ways, Hammond still had InGen under his arms and therefore, Wu. Lockwood didn't have access anymore and no other geneticist was competent enough or agreed to do it.

2- The technology. Even if Wu could clone dinosaurs back, I'm sure he had to solve a lot of clonning problems and the purity of the DNA, so I bet he tried to test before he clonned Maisie back for Lockwood.

About Maisie's age, I'm 99% sure Maisie is around 10 years old. She can't be older but with the same appearance, otherwise Maisie would note that she aged but looked the same, she's a bright kid, after all. Maisie didn't know she was a clone until the movie events happened.

What could happen (and it happened with Dolly the sheep) is Maisie age faster than normal, like she has the appearence of a 10 year old kid but has 7 years actually. But I'm sure Wu fixed it.

So, if Maisie is 10 years old, that means she was born around 2008 (JW FK happens in 2018 too), 3 years after JW was open, that means Wu clonned her while working on JW. I just want to know HOW he did it, if he used another lab Lockwood provided him with. What I would give to see a spin off story about Wu and Lockwood.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 1:47 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
Dilophosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:
brunofernando wrote:
Wonder why Mills was so goddamned determined to get Maisie at the end too. I had a thought it could be bcause she was the sole heir of Lockwood mansion, but a darker part of me wonders if it has to do with the cloning process and all that.

Well she would be very valuable as the first ever human clone. Also maybe he actually did care about her a little? He said he was her legal guardian now.

He was very rough with her when he locked her in her room, I think he jsut saw her in terms of monetary value to him sadly. Yeah, I wonder if Wu put some kind of failsafe in Maisie to make the good guys dependent on him. (Like the lysine contingency)

Omg Sickle now that you said this I want it to happen so much. Not that I don't like Maisie, I loved her, but I would laugh my ass off if Claire and Owen have to beg for Wu to save her life. Actually, don't doubt that Wu also put some failsafe on the dinosaurs he's been creating at Nublar and Indoraptor too. What if the dinosaurs end up dying too and Owen is worried about Blue (I know it's pretty shitty plot motivation sorry guys)...All I want is to Wu be the key and knows things about their genetic codes that no one knows.

Back to top Go down
Spiegel
Stegosaurus
Stegosaurus
Spiegel

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 6:37 pm

The ending . . .:

Amadieus
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 7:24 pm

Spiegel wrote:
The ending . . .:

Good point. It entirely depends on the actual story of JW3 but in general it felt odd that the end of the movie was all about dinosaurs being mixed up with humans while those few dino's can easily be hunt down. I can't see how those few dino's can create an ecosystem in which mankind lives besides them.
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 3:20 am

Spiegel wrote:
The ending . . .:

Yeah I thought that as well at first. Especially Rexy, surely the military will be able to deal with Rexy in under a day?

But I think that there will be a time skip of two or three years between JW2 and JW3. They kind of have to, because by the time they film it Maisie's actress will be noticeable older.

And they will explain in the time skip that lots of other companies replicated the technology and some of them also escaped in different areas around the world. I think by the time JW3 starts dinosaurs will be very widespread and integrated into society e.g. used in agriculture, hunting etc.

I hope that the plot is that Maisie gets ill because she is a clone and Owen and Claire have to track down Wu to get a cure.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 4:09 am

The ending was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen, I don't care about
Spoiler:

JW3 might be set in any country around the world, the possibilities are endless.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Fredriksam
Embryo
Embryo
Fredriksam

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 10:41 am

Hi there. I have made a Collection of Indoraptor Pictures from the Movie. All of the Pictures in it comes from the trailers and Tv spots so theres no pirated material. I have used VLC Player to do the screencaps and then i have edited some. I have removed the black border around the Pictures Anyway enjoy

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmkRnqWa
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 3:59 pm

owenpratt wrote:
The ending was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen, I don't care about
Spoiler:

JW3 might be set in any country around the world, the possibilities are endless.

Even if they do, the dinosaurs are now more spread out across two other locales. The buyers who got away, and the case that wu stole.

Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 6:28 pm

Since JW3 probably will take place in 2021, these buyers probably made more of their own by reverse engineering and then selling them. In that sense I could see how dinosaurs would become more a part of our every day life, children getting pet dino's, military use etc. Together with this new anti-dino twitter account I can see how the integration of dino's in our life has also created accidents, death and much more that warrants the creation of this movement that opposes these creatures.

Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 8:25 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
owenpratt wrote:
Spoiler:

Even if they do, the dinosaurs are now more spread out across two other locales. The buyers who got away, and the case that wu stole.

Wu also states that "they" can breed their own hybrids.
Back to top Go down
Six-Foot Turkey
Triceratops
Triceratops
Six-Foot Turkey

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2018 9:10 pm

"Relax we'll make some more"
"So will they"
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 5:50 am

In some interviews Bayona said that only Colin knows exactly what happens in JW3, and that he told JA to add a few moments/lines in FK that will be important for JW3.

Wonder what they are.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 12:23 pm

Its now clear what this "work trip" back in 2015 was for:
https://twitter.com/colintrevorrow/status/614946794187788293

Formations are the same as the parts where the dinos are being driven across the desert.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 1:18 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
https://twitter.com/colintrevorrow/status/614946794187788293

Formations are the same as the parts where the dinos are being driven across the desert.

Colin has JW3 planned already then.

Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 1:39 pm

Colin knew how the whole trilogy ends even before started shooting the first Jurassic World. That's a thing I really like.

Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 2:00 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:

Colin has JW3 planned already then.

He does. Check out this quote from his interview with Uproxx:

Interviewer: "Without getting into spoilers, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom seems to end in a way that sets up something you really wanted to do all along."

Colin Trevorrow: "That is accurate. It is a movie I’ve wanted to see my whole life, and I knew it would take two movies to earn it and to get there."

And then there's these older comments from an interview with Wired just after the release of Jurassic World:

Colin Trevorrow: "Whether or not I am involved in later installments or not, I felt it was important for me to set the table. I know they’re going to want to make them, I know that Stephen definitely wants to make several of these movies, and I want to do my job in setting the table for something that can be rich and thoughtful and interesting. [It will not be] just a bunch of dinosaurs chasing people on an island. That’ll get old real fast. I feel like the idea that this isn’t always going to be limited to theme parks, and there are applications for this science that reach far beyond entertainment. And when you look back at nuclear power and how that started, the first instinct was to weaponise it and later on we found it could be used for energy. And this isn’t something necessarily that was in the book but is a seed that I wanted to plant in this movie, is that might be able to grow in more of these movies if they decide to make more of them, is: What if this went open source? It's almost like InGen is Mac, but what if PC gets their hands on it? What if there are 15 different entities around the world who can make a dinosaur? And Dr Wu says in the film, when he's warning Dr Mesrani, 'we’re not always going to be the only ones who can make a dinosaur'. I think that’s an interesting idea that even if we don’t explore fully in this film, there is room for this universe to expand. I shouldn’t use the word universe, because people will think we’re making a Jurassic World universe -- we’re not."

To me these comments, and the ending of FK, point to JW3 being set a few years after FK in a society where dinosaurs are being used for things such as agriculture, pets, military purposes, safaris etc, while also being pests and potential threats.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 2:08 pm

Really love how faithful to Crichton's vision these words are.

Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 2:58 pm

Dilophosaurus wrote:

To me these comments, and the ending of FK, point to JW3 being set a few years after FK in a society where dinosaurs are being used for things such as agriculture, pets, military purposes, safaris etc, while also being pests and potential threats.

I've been waiting for this for years. It's a much more interesting idea than being stuck on an island again.

However, prediction:

At the end JW3 the remaining dinosaurs will be deposited on Lockwood's Sanctuary island...I can't believe they'd set it up and then not use it.

And we'll be back to where we started. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 4:12 pm

Robotpo wrote:
Dilophosaurus wrote:

I've been waiting for this for years. It's a much more interesting idea than being stuck on an island again.

However, prediction:

At the end JW3 the remaining dinosaurs will be deposited on Lockwood's Sanctuary island...I can't believe they'd set it up and then not use it.

I don't know, in a recent interview Colin talked about the difficulties of creating scenarios to get people back on the island in each movie and about FK resolving this as well as setting up JW3 and "the future of the franchise in general." I think that the dinosaurs are here to stay and any further films after JW3 will feature them as an integrated part of society.
Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 5:19 pm

I'm starting to feel like we will need more than one movie after FK to do this idea any sort of justice. I'm already nervous with Colin directing but this sounds extremely ambitious. Are we going to time jump and have the whole world have Dino's being used and created in different countries? Because we are still gonna have to explain how and why Dinos living on a mainland with humans will be seen as acceptable(and safe of course). Seems like a lot for a 2 hour movie to even set up.
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 5:28 pm

Dilophosaurus wrote:
Robotpo wrote:
Dilophosaurus wrote:

However, prediction:

I don't know, in a recent interview Colin talked about the difficulties of creating scenarios to get people back on the island in each movie and about FK resolving this as well as setting up JW3 and "the future of the franchise in general." I think that the dinosaurs are here to stay and any further films after JW3 will feature them as an integrated part of society.

Assuming there are any films after JW3. As discussed here, Universal has only had the rights to do 6 Jurassic films since 1993...and Trevorrow and Co. have always referred to JW as a trilogy, not an ongoing series.

Of course, it's in Universal and the Crichton estate's best interests not to let a successful franchise end...but the question remains, will Uni want to pay for the rights to new films if FK or JW3 under perform?

Another option is that Uni might try a barely-connected spin-off (Ice Age? Evolution Wars?)...or at some time in the future the Crichton estate could reboot the franchise after the contract with Universal runs out, perhaps adapting the books for TV?
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 8:03 pm

I'm already speculating what JW3 will be about. So excited.

Back to top Go down
Caudipteryx
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Caudipteryx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 2:34 am

First time I saw it I felt empty. Second time I saw it I thought it was okay. I wish that Sorna could have been explored more. What happened to the dinosaurs there? Did I miss something?

The animatronics though omg so beautiful ;_;
Back to top Go down
Amadieus
Hatchling
Hatchling

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 4:27 am

Caudipteryx wrote:
First time I saw it I felt empty. Second time I saw it I thought it was okay. I wish that Sorna could have been explored more. What happened to the dinosaurs there? Did I miss something?

Masrani took all the dino's from Sorna and brought them to Nublar. Plus the creation of unwanted species destroyed the eco-system on Sorna. It has been explained on the DPG websites.

Last edited by Amadieus on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 6:35 am

Jurassic World 3 seems to be extremely ambitious.

I also think, based on the plots of JW and FK, that JW3 will be actually THE film Colin Trevorrow wanted to tell us since the beginning, and that JW and FK were just the prelude to it.

Back to top Go down
Caudipteryx
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Caudipteryx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 3:28 pm

Amadieus wrote:
Caudipteryx wrote:

Masrani took all the dino's from Sorna and brought them to Nublar. Plus the creation of unwanted species destroyed the eco-system on Sorna. It has been explained in the DGP websites.

Thanks for this
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 3:52 pm

owenpratt wrote:

I also think, based on the plots of JW and FK, that JW3 will be actually THE film Colin Trevorrow wanted to tell us since the beginning, and that JW and FK were just the prelude to it.

Really curious on that. Maisie seems to be a big part of the plot too they cant just leave it like that with her. Anyone think they will keep the same actress or recast?

Gallimimus
Gallimimus
Dilophosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 4:01 pm

Sickle_Claw wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

Really curious on that. Maisie seems to be a big part of the plot too they cant just leave it like that with her. Anyone think they will keep the same actress or recast?

No way will they recast her. The actress will be 3 years older when they film it but I'm assuming they will have another time jump between movies.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 4:12 pm

Dilophosaurus wrote:
Sickle_Claw wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

No way will they recast her. The actress will be 3 years older when they film it but I'm assuming they will have another time jump between movies.

So, if they do a time skip they have to show that there has been a substantial enough amount of time for humanity to be affected by the spread of the dinosaurs across the globe and affecting human society and natural ecosystems.

In the case of Maisie, I would love for them to retain Isabella Sermon and while she will be three years older, I don't think three years will be quite enough to show the affects of dinosaurs proliferating over the planet. One thing I would be curious of is whether or not Maisie
Spoiler:
has a slowed down growth rate...

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 4:39 pm

All I want is Zia and Wu back in JW3.

And Zia having a moral/science debate with Wu. She proved she's worth it. Plus Daniella Pineda is awesome.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread   Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SPOILER thread
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next