Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?

Go down 
+9
Tyrant Lizard
Spinosaur4.4
Viperman
JVM
Dead2009
owenpratt
TheDreamMaster
TyrantKing4Ever
Mr. Robustus
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Robustus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Mr. Robustus

How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Empty
PostSubject: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 9:33 pm

So, with one movie in the Jurassic World trilogy left, I've been wondering this. Especially with the ending montage from Fallen Kingdom showing that
spoiler:
With that said:

1. How likely do you think it is that Spinosaurus will return for the third movie?

2. Regardless of that, do you want to see it in the next movie (even if it would only be returning to fight Rexy)?

"Try to imagine yourself in the Late Quaternary. You get your first look at this six-foot Psittacosaurus as you enter a city. You stay still, because you think that maybe its visual acuity is based on movement. Maybe it's not all that bright. But no... not Homo sapiens. You stare at it, and it stares right back at you. And that's when it starts shooting you with this... THE GUN!" - Dr. Mongoliensis
Back to top Go down
TyrantKing4Ever
Embryo
Embryo
TyrantKing4Ever

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 9:57 pm

1. My guess is 50/50. With no hybrids in the next one, we could see the animal return (not the exact same one) as the antagonist. Or it could fight (alongside Rexy) against a more dangerous threat (Giganotosaurus???). 

2. Can’t really say yes or no tbh. If it returns, then so be it. If it doesn’t, so be it. Admittedly, I’ve wanted revenge since I was 8. But for a few years now, I know that it’s not the animal’s fault. Horner and Johnston are responsible for Spino’s reputation across the fanbase. IF it returns, Trevorrow will be the one who decides its fate. As for what it is, who knows?
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 10:12 pm

I doubt it returns, simply because of the baggage that it's perceived to bring with it.

That being said, I'd love to see a more scientifically accurate version of the animal in JW3.

How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
TheDreamMaster
Administrator
Administrator
TheDreamMaster

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 1:07 am

A more scientifically accurate version? Maybe. The one from JP3? The claimed canon sites say it is dead, and I doubt they bring it back.

"We'll use the Force."- Finn
 "That's not how the Force works!"- Han Solo
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 3:53 am

At this point I don't know.... Sometimes it feels like Universal is doing everything they can to avoid it (Minor nod in JW, the DPG website saying they went extinct, it being replaced by Baryonyx and Carno in JWFK) while other time it feels like Universal isn't that afraid to show it (Toylines, Operation Genesis, JW Arcade game, JW Skeleton, Evolution game).

It's just too many mixed signals at this point. But If it is the 2014 Spino that's returning then it won't be much of a return at all. It's the JP3esque version the one that everyone remembers just like with the raptors, it is the inaccurate version the ones thar everybody remembers.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 8:06 am

1) I think there might be a little chance to have the Spinosaurs, but in a little role, I guess. Like, just a little cameo that will make JP3 Spino fans happy, but also don't ruin the movie experience for those who hates it.

2) I really want the Spinosaurus to come back, the JP3 one. But I don't want any Spino vs T-Rex fight revenge or similar. I think we already had that with the T-Rex breaking the Spino's skeleton in JW.

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 8:56 pm

I'd mark out if we got a Spino return at some point.

Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 10:34 pm

We also have to first ask what kind of return we are talking about.

If the Spino returns as the main star of the movie (like JP3) then that is going to for sure piss off many casual and hardcore fans.

But if it returns to only have like one or two scenes one of them being it getting killed then I don't see that being that much of a risk.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/

Last edited by #TRexSpinorematch on Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JVM
Hatchling
Hatchling
JVM

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 3:59 am

If we were to return to an islands, I think it would be fine to see Spinosaurus again in a small role, sort of like the Baryonyx and Allosaurus in FK, present but not necessarily a rival to another species. I think that'd be a fun enough way to reintegrate it into canon and surprise audiences. We don't need any new knocks against JP3.

Embryo
Embryo
Viperman

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 12:15 pm

Since we know now from the concept art that Colin actually took the rematch suggestion seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if they finally do it in the next movie.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 1:04 pm

We know that with the concept art they might have had the Spino in mind but on the other hand, from recent interviews we see that Colin is more of a Jurassic Park fan and not really a fan of The Lost World or Jurassic Park 3. And when you take into account that the rest of the writers and directors also share this "TLW and JP3 are not that important to us" then the chances of a Spino are reduced.

https://www.facebook.com/Petition-to-have-a-T-Rex-Spinosaurus-rematch-in-Jurassic-World-2-194141920665797/
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 1:47 pm

If it is to bring Spinosaurus only to kill it off, then I rather not see it anymore in the franchise.

I hope we see Giganotosaurus instead. The mainstream people need to know more theropods and see that there are way more interesting and cooler theropods than T.rex.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 1:55 pm

Judging from the fact that the Spino was in the early concept art, I would put the odds of it returning slightly higher than before. Still, that being said, I doubt it returns. It's probably a ship that's already sailed, and if it would return in it's previous JP3 form it would be pretty redundant to give it a significant role with the Rex still around and likely to be a very significant part of the final film, considering it is the final film and all. And besides, considering that this could be the last JP film, I doubt the filmakers would want to risk opening old wounds.

Also, the Spinosaurus wasn't on the DNA container that was shown, so I think we already have a pretty good idea of what we're getting dinosaur-wise in JW3 by looking at the names on the container, as well as the dinosaurs that were shown to have escaped and the ones that were sold off.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2018 6:38 pm

I'd like to see a 'modern' Spino population, or at least a few pair in the Everglades or the Louisiana Bayous hunting and eating alligators and whatever animal they hunt. Other then Alaska-which the dinosaurs aren't adapted for the cold up there- it's one of the few places in the USA where dinosaurs can hide for a while. Besides, having a modern Spinosaurus would be a welcome addition and having a few in those mentioned areas would be a nice commentary about how invasive species-those pythons come to mind-made the Everglades and the Bayous their new home.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2018 3:44 am

This really depends on what kind of return.

I think it is safe to say that most in both the general audience and the general public would not mind a return of the Spinosaurus and the Spinosaurus species if it is killed on a rematch with a Rex and as long as it does not overshadow or tries to replace and outtdo a T Rex because that is what made it so hated in the first place. And from what I have seen, make no mistake about it it is still hated by many.

So that is the key here. What it does in returning. But keep in mind one thing that is often forgotten in the debate of the return of the Spino, there can be more than one Spino.

Last edited by #TRexSpinorematch on Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus
Embryo
Embryo
Titanosaurus

PostSubject: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2018 3:05 pm

I only want to see it return to the franchise on ONE condition : that it isn’t brought back for the sole purpose of being killed off by a rex, It’s cliche , dumb and unnecessary for the story.

I’d rather see it in a flashback where we get to elaborate on its backstory/early life or revealed to be miraculously alive at a different location (potentially South America) while having a minor-esque role in the movie , there’s many clever ways you could include it in JW3 that fit with the lore we’ve been given but killing it off after not seeing it on screen for 20 years is a bad way to end the series and in fairly poor taste to me.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 1:23 pm

Titanosaurus wrote:
I only want to see it return to the franchise on ONE condition : that it isn’t brought back for the sole purpose of being killed off by a rex, It’s cliche , dumb and unnecessary for the story.

Well the series has done the T Rex comes out of nowhere to take down an antagonist cliche five times now and audiences do not seem to mind.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 1:46 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Well the series has done the T Rex comes out of nowhere to take down an antagonist cliche five times now and audiences do not seem to mind.

I dunno. The general feeling I'm picking up is that most fans of the franchise are getting pretty sick of seeing the Rex in the "hero" role.

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 2:06 pm

#TRexSpinorematch wrote:
Titanosaurus wrote:

People are actually kinda tired of dinosaurs being portrayed as heroic, though.

Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus
Embryo
Embryo
Titanosaurus

PostSubject: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 3:23 pm

Because in the earlier films they were actually well executed, made sense and weren’t “cliche” for their time. In the first movie the rex wasn’t a hero she was a wild animal fresh out of captivity hunting other creatures and would happily devour the humans if she was able to catch them , but the raptors happened to be her intended targets (whom she was attempting to eat).

In the second movie the Tyrannosaur subdued ludlow and purposely kept him alive so his infant could learn how to kill : a trait we see modern predators do to acclimate their young to deal with live quarry. Both of these instances came off as naturalistic in away without the rex being considered “heroic” figure just a neutral antihero. In Jurassic world the rex was used to combat the indominus : an unstoppable monster who managed to bring an entire functioning park to its knees single handedly. The raptors couldn’t do squat and gunfire was pointless so the only reasonable option left is to lure out a giant theropod with a flare (which she recognizes means food) and make use of its instinctively territorial behavior to hopefully bring the hybrid down. In fallen kingdom the instances where she just happens to be there to solve whatever problem the story needs her to comes off as really overused , out of place and overall makes for a bit of an eye roll. It was just overall poorly done in the film and it’s not hard to see why people now want to lean away from that approach in later media. In my view a rematch is unnecessary for JW3 and not really something I’d want to see if it’s just going to end predictably. I’d be fine with not seeing the spinosaurus on screen , all I want is a dignified well thought out ending for the series.

Last edited by Titanosaurus on Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 5:12 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

I dunno. The general feeling I'm picking up is that most fans of the franchise are getting pretty sick of seeing the Rex in the "hero" role.

I actually agree with the feeling that T Rex always playing a heroic role is now a big cliche. Like I do not mind of we see it hunting other dinos or fighting other dinos as long as it is done for territory or dominance over another species But what I am talking about is the it appears all of the sudden to take down an antagonist thing in particular. That in particular was the thing that I disliked the most about Fallen Kingdom yet when I pointed that out back in the summer no one seemed to mind it. No one seemed to have problems with it. The movie got some hate in both here and in the general audience but for different reasons.

I remember it very well, many loved to see Rexy appear out of nowhere to take down antagonists in Fallen Kingdom. Yet what I find interesting is that some of those who do not want more dinosaur fights because they think they are cliche are the same ones who do not seem to mind the big cliche of T Rexes always taking down an antagonist out of nowhere 5 times wich is a much bigger cliche.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 6:20 pm

I seriously think that at this point most people are beyond wanting or needing a rematch to appease them.

Seeing the Spino in a different role though? Especially if the animal were updated? I'm totally down for that.

Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 7:27 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
I seriously think that at this point most people are beyond wanting or needing a rematch to appease them.

Seeing the Spino in a different role though? Especially if the animal were updated? I'm totally down for that.

2 polls on the rematch were made on Jurassic Park groups on Facebook and the results are quite divided between a significant amout of fans being in favor, plenty of others are kinda neutral to it and do not mind if it happens but it is not high on their list of priorities and those who are against the idea or hate it, but these do not seem to be as many as people think and are actually less than those who are in favor or indifferent to it.

https://www.facebook.com/194141920665797/photos/a.917207195025929/1941194012627237/?type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/194141920665797/photos/a.1917067275039911/1917066588373313/?type=3&theater

However most hardocre fans do agree in that the Spino should appear once more and most agree that the series should not act like it never existed.

But in this case I am not talking about the rematch but dinosaur fights in general. There seems to be this feeling on some fans that dinosaur fights in general are cliche, and that the series should not do dino fights because they need to go back to behaving like real animals while they do not seem to mind T Rexes out of nowhere at the right time to take down antagonists 5 times.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 9:33 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

well in general I’m also just tired of the thing coming out of nowhere. It feels silly and forced.

I’m all for any Dino to return. As long as they flesh it out
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 10:00 pm

Troyal1 wrote:
Tyrant Lizard wrote:
#TRexSpinorematch wrote:

well in general I’m also just tired of the thing coming out of nowhere. It feels silly and forced.

Yeah, it was arguably the most F... Yeah moment of the first movie and and it made sense in TLW because the Buck had been searching for his son, but then Jurassic World did the same thing then Fallen Kingdom did the same thing twice but in almost in a T Rex is having his moment kinda way wich just felt like seriously...again!?

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 1:15 am

Troyal1 wrote:

I'm also getting kinda of sick of these forced dino battles as well. I was OK with it in JW because that film was basically pure fanservice, but by the time FK came out, I would have liked to have thought the filmmakers could have been a little more creative than "Hey, I have an idea for a scene. We'll have _______ vs _______!"

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 11:48 am

Tyrant Lizard wrote:

I'd like to see a modern Spino, provided that the JP3 one gets ret-conned as a T. rex/Spino hybrid in the actual movie.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 12:22 pm

Tyrant Lizard wrote:
Troyal1 wrote:

I'm also getting kinda of sick of these forced dino battles as well. I was OK with it in JW because that film was basically pure fanservice, but by the time FK came out, I would have liked to have thought the filmmakers could have been a little more creative than "Hey, I have an idea for a scene. We'll have _______ vs _______!"

Yeah I think most people have no issue with dino battles, what some take issue is with the specific kind of battle they are doing. Wich is this hero dino on the side of the humans VS evil dino.

Back to top Go down
Titanosaurus
Embryo
Embryo
Titanosaurus

PostSubject: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 1:09 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:

I'd like to see a modern Spino, provided that the JP3 one gets ret-conned as a T. rex/Spino hybrid in the actual movie.

If they do decide to take the accidental hybrid route (which I’m somewhat against) I’d honestly despise it if they say it’s part Tyrannosaur, that would drive the inner paleonerd within me absolutely insane , it display no biological traits from T.rex whatsoever in any capacity. If they want to adapt the spinos origin into being an amalgamated animal it’d be much more logical to imply it’s composed of the DNA of : Spinosaurus + Suchomimus/Baryonx and possibly crocodilian (since pretty much all JP dinosaurs have one or two modern animals in their code). I used these two dinosaurs as an example since the filmmakers based the bulk of spinos design on its cousins for JP3 since from 1998-2001 we had a pretty poor understanding of what the animal looked like but since some brand new holotype material was found during the movies preproduction they wanted it in the film. The skull shape alone more closely matches that of a Baryonyx due to the slope of the snout position of the premaxillary notch (ironic since Baryonyx was actually going to be the star of the third movie). I mentioned crocodilian as a potential aspect of the spinos genetic code since you can look at the structure of its eyes and the scutes running from the top of its head all the way down to its tail in some shots in the film.

These may help for comparison:

How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? 15431610

How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? 15431610

Actual spinosaurus skull

How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? 15431611

How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? 15431612
Back to top Go down
#TRexSpinorematch
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
#TRexSpinorematch

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2019 9:32 pm

Even if some fans are not on board with our rematch petition, by asking for a rematch we were also letting Colin and company know that fans have no problem with having the Spino on film, that we don't want the Spino to just appear on a videogame and a toyline and that fans really don't want TLW, JP3 and Sorna ignored or avoided whenever possible like JW and JWFK have done.

Wich is what some misunderstand about this topic. Most fans actually do not mind the Spino being added to the saga. Most fans think the animal iself is kinda interesting and new.

What fans hated (and many still hate) is the fact that JP3 established that the iconic T Rex species stand no chance against the Spino species wich does ruin the memory of the first 2 films right after the second film calls the T Rex "The greatest predator that ever lived".

A rematch would not only lessen any remaining hate there still is for the Spino, not to mention it would be a selling point that love it or hate it it would get people talking and it would also honor the entire franchise more than JW and JWFK (wich have been love letters to only the first one) by ending the internet myth that "nobody cares for TLW or JP3".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?   How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How likely it is that Spinosaurus will be in Jurassic World 3?
Page 1 of 1