Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!

Go down 
+22
eagc7
Bionic
JD-man
Island Queen
Bbrink1996
The Geeky Zoologist
Dr. Wu
Megatronus Rex
1morey
dance2nite
Sickle_Claw
NikoRex
CommanderKeller
Pachyrhinosaurus
Rhedosaurus
CT-1138
Robotpo
TyrannosaurTJ
Mr. Robustus
Dead2009
owenpratt
Spiegel
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 4:02 pm

I never got Sesame Street vibes from the trailer? It was just kids being excited to be at a camp where you can see dinosaurs before shit hits the fan.

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 5:52 pm

Robotpo wrote:
Supposedly Spielberg insisted that the series had to "pull no punches" and have a tone similar to the films (apparently the kids watch people getting eaten):

https://io9.gizmodo.com/steven-spielberg-insisted-netflixs-jurassic-world-carto-1845011845

We'll see. The trailers made it look like "Sesame Street".

In this he says the kids see people getting eaten in front of them. Im wondering if this means Dave is a goner.

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 6:10 pm

Dead2009 wrote:
I never got Sesame Street vibes from the trailer? It was just kids being excited to be at a camp where you can see dinosaurs before shit hits the fan.

Well, I was trying to say it looks about as edgy/intense as any kids' show, (actually seems very typical DreamWorks Animation "How to Train Your Dragon" type of thing), rather than the JP/JW movies. I don't see it opening with a Jophery moment basically.

Sickle_Claw wrote:
In this he says the kids see people getting eaten in front of them. Im wondering if this means Dave is a goner.

Hopefully the JW Gyrosphere Boarding Line Guy... Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 1:41 pm

First Review (SPOILERS):

Still doesn't seem impressive to me, but will obviously give it a go anyway.

EDIT: Another review...

https://www.empireonline.com/tv/reviews/jurassic-world-camp-cretaceous/
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 7:06 pm

At least it's better than nothing & will tide us over till Dominion comes out, looks like fun at least...
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 11:00 pm

https://www.fandom.com/articles/jurassic-world-camp-cretaceous-netflix-preview

Interesting article confirming Coling had notable input on Camp Cretaceous:

Quote :
While Trevorrow was plenty busy developing the upcoming Jurassic World: Dominion as the animated series was being made, Stentz revealed that still, “Colin was hugely involved, I think to a degree that would surprise a lot of people. Several times he came in and spent the day in the writers room. As he said, ‘I just like hanging out here. This is fun.’ He really enjoyed himself. He contributed a lot of very specific, very good ideas. And he’s been watching cuts and reading scripts and giving notes on everything as it comes through. He’s been involved to a shockingly great degree and making sure that things line up. And he’s just been a wonderful and generous collaborator.”

As for a couple of other notable producers from the Jurassic films, Stentz added, “Frank Marshall has been greatly involved as well. And we haven’t met him in the process, but we’ve also gotten notes from Spielberg himself. I think one of them was ‘Make sure it’s like Goonies,’ and it’s like ‘That is not going to be a problem, believe me!’”

Stentz said he couldn’t say yet say which specific ideas came from those big name producers due to spoilers, but did note, “A couple of them had very specific ideas that really helped open things up. Like Colin talked about Tom Sawyer a lot in a way that will become clear when people watch the show. There are a couple of beats from The Adventures of Tom Sawyer that we ended up riffing on to great effect.”

Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 6:18 am

Just finished watching Season One. I enjoyed it for the most part.

Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 10:11 am

For a show that's supposed to be aimed towards children, I enjoyed it. The horror aspects that are in the movies are still here and Bumpy is a smol bean who needs to be protected at ALL COSTS.

Back to top Go down
The Geeky Zoologist
Hatchling
Hatchling
The Geeky Zoologist

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 11:50 am

After binge—watching the season in a single evening, I leave you with a little review. First of all, I precise that I had no expectations for the series as the combo Jurassic World + kid show didn’t attracted me at all, and the trailers have done nothing but confirm my fears.

Let’s start by the positive:

- Amidst the cringefest that the first episodes were, the scenes with Darius back home stand out from the rest by their quality as they are centred more on drama and character development and not on clumsy comedy like the scenes on Nublar. The idea of getting an access to Jurassic World and Camp Cretaceous as a reward for beating that virtual reality game reminded me the recruitment of Eli Wallace by the SGC at the very beginning of Stargate Universe.

- Starting from the beginning of the season’s second half, the series gets better and a little more mature in its unfolding and writing, up to the point where it doesn’t seem targeted for young children but rather young teens. Some dumb scenes remain however (like the one of the geneticist Eddie, abandoned in the lab with the sole company of his birthday cake).

- There is a few action and suspenseful scenes that aren’t bad in the second half with, among other things, a hide-and-seek game with the Indominus amidst the containers, a part in the tunnels that can remind some people of Telltale’s game, a monorail attack by the pteranodons which should have deserved a live-action treatment, and a climax in a storage area where the protagonists have to use their wits in order to defeat the carnotaur and escape from the underground network. On the matter of the carnotaur, one can note a nice paleontological reference with its difficulty to turn when it is chasing prey.

- Of all of the characters, Roxie is the most realistic, responsible and reasonable one (and the only tolerable one in the first episodes).

And let’s bring now the negative aspects:

- On the matter of the original soundtrack, I don’t remember any of the original themes sadly. As I had the same problem when I viewed The Witcher though (I didn’t liked its first season but I rather well appreciated its soundtrack following a separated listening), I will wait for the release of the soundtrack before criticizing it further.

- The first episodes are a total farce with a succession of all kinds of nonsenses with the bunch of stereotypical buffoons that the kids are that are involved in stupid acts by the night of their first day, acts that fall under Reversed Darwinism (the survival of the most idiotic like Grant would say in Jurassic Park 3) and that gave me the desire to give some slaps and send those Kennys to a firing squad (for the crimes of property destruction and, above all, endangering dinosaurs and employees); the infringements during the activities of hygiene and security rules that are applied in many theme parks and laboratories around the world (with the kids wandering around in the lab and touching to everything in a total dissidence; running down a zipline and brushing past brachiosaurs...); the counsellor Dave which talks to Wu like if he was an old pal of his while Wu is one of the highest corporate executive around and someone famous and respected in-universe; Wu being depicted with the subtlety of a fat beer-drunk sea lion (with his mannerisms and attitude worthy of a James Bond villain, we know right away that he is bad); cartoony action scenes (I mean bloody hell. Look at that Parasaurolophus that jumps off the jeep’s roof like he was a f**kin’ kangaroo while the jeep itself wasn’t miraculously crushed under the hadrosaur’s weight); the employees and the park’s security being shitty (one enter so easily in the underground network that Biosyn could organise rave parties there right under InGen’s nose; Darius and Kenji being left with no supervision in the middle of the jungle while they are supposed to shovel shit as a punishment); the dinosaurs that passes too as incompetent for failing to kill the kids while such situations in real-life or in the first films would have unforgiving or barely forgiving but only at a certain cost.

- Despite the ordeals they are going through, the kids seems to be never traumatised or at least shaken like the Murphys, Kelly Malcolm or Maisie were respectively in JP, TLW and FK since here, they seems to be in shock for a moment or two before starting again to squabble or quipping once they are away from danger.

- At the end of the monorail attack scene, I thought that the writers had the balls to
Spoiler:
and I would have tipped my hat to this narrative decision and give more credit to this kid show if we didn’t had the reveal at the end that
Spoiler:
. At the end, we just got another Billy Brennan situation.

- Bumby is useless in this season, aside from encouraging toy sales and being the show’s cute caution and still, it’s relative as her closeups along with Brooklynn’s rapy face in episode 2 have scared me more than the predators’ attacks in the season’s second half. And her growth rate is so f***ed up as she hatch in episode 2 before reappearing in episode 5 I think which is supposed to be set two days later, where she is already the size of a bulldog. And the scene where she cries while the kids are being kicked off the lab (for understandable reasons) is so ridiculous...

- Aside from in the action and suspenseful scenes mentioned above in the positive aspects, the use and depicting of dinosaurs is either anecdotal, either WTF with the Sinoceratops being almost as gentle as a lamb (try to do with a hippo or a rhino what the Kennys did with the sino, I wouldn’t mind some funny antics...). I’m not a fan of the bioluminescent Parasaurolophus and their scene either. It seems like they wanted to copy the Na’vi River Journey’s attraction from Animal Kingdom in Orlando, with semi-aquatic parasaurs worthy of some outdated depictions from the last century.  

- Visually speaking, the universe and the artistic direction are poor. The jungle has the same look everywhere on the island (with trees of average height being relatively spaced from one another while the ground is covered with grass) and its scenery never seem foreboding or ominous while Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna were, in some way, entire characters in the films that sometimes aroused an eerie sense of mystery and danger, at east in the original trilogy and Fallen Kingdom. The park itself is quite empty too, even before the evacuation. There is only scene with a large amount of people and the latter seems to all share the same model and the same animation in addition of being blurred (probably as a camouflage for the lack of budget) and we don’t believe in this world as nothing grand comes out of the visited locations (aside from maybe the eponymous Camp Cretaceous) and that everything seems so bland, with even the employees being of the same corpulence, age group and behaviour except for a few exceptions.

- Finally, let’s discuss about the coherence with the Jurassic World film, of which this show is supposed be a canon interquel. Even though if there is several nods to some of the latter’s events (Masrani’s helicopter is seen a couple of times; the Kennys take the ACU’s van; they walk past Zach and Gray’s destroyed gyrosphere and the killed ankylosaur’s body...)  as well as other materials of the franchise, including JP3 and Masrani Global website, like if the show wanted to tell us “Hey look! I did my homework!” in order to please the fans. It’s one thing to make references to the rest of the saga and it’s easy actually, but it’s another to use them for something else than just fan-service. Despite all this, Camp Cretaceous has its share of inconsistencies with Jurassic World. I won’t list them all since it wouldn’t be that interesting but among other things, we have the mention of fences falling apart across the entire island while nothing like this happened in JW (it seems they mixed up the JP and JW incidents) or at least not on this scale; the kids visit a lab somewhere north of the park whose existence seems a bit off as the Innovation Center’s lab can do everything that lab does, in addition of housing Wu’s secret lab; the surroundings of the mosasaur lagoon which seems empty by the end of the afternoon while chronologically speaking, the scene is supposed to happen just after the pterosaurs attack (and thus the area should be crawling with employees that are looking for eventual late visitors, or the still running security cameras could have spotted the kids) and why did those foolish Kennys didn’t thought of going to the nearby hotels right after the ordeal with the mosasaur instead of hanging around in the bleachers up until sunset, hotels where a large number of visitors are supposed to be found up until quite late in the night according to the Jurassic World film?

Anyway, Camp Cretaceous might have got a kick up the backside halfway through and the quality of the episodes did increased little by little but the whole season stays nevertheless mediocre and the viewing of the series is honestly quite dispensable, especially if you were disappointed by the Jurassic World films. Some will probably tell me that I’m being too hard with a kids show but actually, the fact that it is targeted for kids is no excuse for some flaws like a lack of ambition in the artistic direction, the shitty humour or the wtf scenes. Whether a work is for adults, for all audiences, or for kids, the creative investment and the work quality should stay the same.
Back to top Go down
Bbrink1996
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 2:09 pm

I quite enjoyed it! It's nothing groundbreaking, fair enough, but it is enjoyable enough for children and fans of the franchise.
Back to top Go down
Island Queen
Hatchling
Hatchling
Island Queen

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2020 3:42 pm

I enjoyed it also (but then again, I also enjoyed the Lego Jurassic World series entitled: The Legend of Isla Nublar, so I was pretty sure I would enjoy this). I watched it twice; once on my phone and the other on my laptop (it looked better on the latter, since everything looks better on a bigger screen). Will the adults never learn not to hide near a vehicle when the Indominus Rex is after you (since they never seem to survive, other than Owen and Claire, that is)? Very Happy

Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 6:49 pm

https://io9.gizmodo.com/that-wild-jurassic-world-camp-cretaceous-ending-is-100-1844957215?fbclid=IwAR0Ms-tC7T1D__VW4ovMixIzo5DXNlGPWCONIg3GVr8nomYrNA9e3cBJm7I

Camp cretaceous confirmed as Canon!

Quote :

“That is the conceit of the show, that when the U.N. quarantine is put into place, six kids got left behind and we get to find out what happens to them,” Kreamer said. “This is considered canon. The director of Jurassic World, Colin Trevorrow, was very involved, continuously—as far as story, as far as canon, and as far as designs. All sorts of things. Everything that’s onscreen was approved by Colin, and Frank Marshall, and Steven Spielberg. So yes, this is considered full canon.”

Gallimimus
Gallimimus
TyrannosaurTJ

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 9:04 pm

I definitely am happy how well this series did overall. The kids did feel in genuine peril and it felt believable completely in the sense of the danger they encountered and how they got out of it. It was a bit cringy in the setup, but I understand they had to do that for the kiddos. So it's something easy to forgive. The ending is definitely interesting with its implications regarding the future and it is good the creators want to do season 2. It also makes sense for there to eventually be a season 2 (or more) depending.

Also, Bumpy is adorable and is a cinnamon roll in dinosaur form that is too perfect for this world. Did I mention she is major adorbs? Well, she is. The noises she makes are also cute too. I want a plush toy of her at some point as her marketability is definitely the Jurassic-answer to Baby Yoda. I'm also forming my own religion worshipping her.

"So you walk eternally through the shadow realms, standing against evil where all others falter. May your thirst for retribution never quench, may the blood on your sword never dry, and may we never need you again." - Corrax Entry 7:17
Back to top Go down
http://www.jurassic-pedia.com/
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 2:27 pm

It's been renewed for season 2, with a teaser:

Back to top Go down
Bbrink1996
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bbrink1996

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 3:43 pm

That sure was fast! Trailer looks cool, looking forward to seeing the Ceratosaurus appear again! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2020 4:39 pm

Same, I'm really excited to see Cerato in the film canon again! I hope this time he has a much bigger part!

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 6:48 pm

So, apparently there's already a Season 3 coming in May:

CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Jurassic_S3_KeyArt-682x1024

It's really weird that they've dropped two full seasons so close together. I wonder how many they're planning to do in total (I believe Trevorrow said that the series would eventually tie-in to the more recent films)?
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2021 4:08 pm

So, apparently the series has been turned into a McDonald's Happy Meal. Laughing

It seems that Mattel has also done a number of Camp Cretacous action figures included in their "Primal Attack" and upcoming "Dino Escape" lines:
http://www.jptoys.com/toy-database/primal-attack/camp-cretaceous/index.htm
https://www.jptoys.com/index.php/2021/01/09/626-2021-s-line-checklist
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2021 3:42 pm

Full Season 3 Trailer...so apparently they're going the hybrid route again. Wonder if this is some intermediate link between the Indominus and the Indoraptor? It doesn't really matter to me either way, gave up on this thing 3 episodes in. Razz Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2021 12:11 am

So apparently they are indeed introducing a...
Spoiler:

Season 3 is out in just a week, May 21st on Netflix.
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2021 8:04 am

My overall thoughts:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bionic
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bionic

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2021 3:16 am

So these teenagers have been stranded for weeks after the evacuation of JW which obviously made headlines around the world and none of their parents have reported them missing? Sorry but that is complete rubbish.
Back to top Go down
eagc7
Hatchling
Hatchling
eagc7

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2021 3:27 pm

Bionic wrote:
So these teenagers have been stranded for weeks after the evacuation of JW which obviously made headlines around the world and none of their parents have reported them missing? Sorry but that is complete rubbish.

There is nothing that indicates they havent reported them missing, keep in midn we've just stayed in the island with the kids, we havent seen what happened on mainland

It could be another Kirby's situation in where the Kirby's tried the best they could to save Eric, but everyone turned down the rescue mission as they saw it a lost cause.

Bionic
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bionic

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2021 2:16 am

eagc7 wrote:
Bionic wrote:

There is nothing that indicates they havent reported them missing, keep in midn we've just stayed in the island with the kids, we havent seen what happened on mainland

It could be another Kirby's situation in where the Kirby's tried the best they could to save Eric, but everyone turned down the rescue mission as they saw it a lost cause.

I still don't think that's realistic. The situation with the Kirbys was a bit different since Isla Sorna was a restricted area. Nublar on the other hand had JW in operation for at least 10 years with visitors from around the world and obviously Masrani Corp would've had to face more than a few lawsuits due to the disaster with the Indominus rex. A very different situation, as soon as someone would report that there are six teenagers still on the island it would make headlines, just like in any other real world disaster situation. If Elli Sattler was able to call the Navy and the Marines and have them go to Sorna within days to save Grant and the others then it would seem nonsensical if something similar wouldn't happen in this case, especially with teenagers all to themselves. Also those kids aren’t exactly all unknowns. One is an influencer and another a sports champion. And Kenji seems to come from a wealthy background (which the Kirbys claimed as well as false bait), I mean come on.
The female poacher even said she won't tell anyone that the kids are stranded when she jumped on the ship to try to escape, indicating that even after months nobody seems to have made a report about them.
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 5:37 am

eagc7 wrote:
Bionic wrote:

To add to the above quote, Mitch said that "Isla Nublar is under UN quarantine. The dinosaurs, they've been abandoned, forgotten."
Back to top Go down
Bionic
Hatchling
Hatchling
Bionic

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 5:52 am

JD-man wrote:
eagc7 wrote:
Bionic wrote:

To add to the above quote, Mitch said that "Isla Nublar is under UN quarantine. The dinosaurs, they've been abandoned, forgotten."

Who's talking about the dinosaurs? It's about six kids on the island. How was Sattler able to quickly mobilise military forces to get Grant rescued from a restricted island, yet nobody touches Nublar for months despite 6 kids left behind? (She probably didn't even know about the Kirbys).
Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 7:50 am

Bionic wrote:
Who's talking about the dinosaurs?

Kinda missing the important part of the quote.

Last edited by JD-man on Thu May 27, 2021 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eagc7
Hatchling
Hatchling
eagc7

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 3:22 pm

Bionic wrote:
JD-man wrote:
eagc7 wrote:
Bionic wrote:

Who's talking about the dinosaurs? It's about six kids on the island. How was Sattler able to quickly mobilise military forces to get Grant rescued from a restricted island, yet nobody touches Nublar for months despite 6 kids left behind? (She probably didn't even know about the Kirbys).
Its not about the dinosaurs, its more about the state of the island as far the UN is concerned

JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2021 4:06 pm

eagc7 wrote:
Its not about the dinosaurs, its more about the state of the island as far the UN is concerned

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Megatronus Rex
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Megatronus Rex

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2021 11:55 pm

Would be hilarious if the kids finally get off the island but as they get far enough away, there's a rescue party from the mainland that can't find them and presumes them dead.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuEb77i1zKVDNUSAyk_pZ-A
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!   CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMP CRETACEOUS ANIMATED SERIES CONFIRMED ON NETFLIX!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next