Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Your Jurassic World 3 Cast

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

Your Jurassic World 3 Cast Empty
PostSubject: Your Jurassic World 3 Cast   Your Jurassic World 3 Cast Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2019 7:23 pm

Since we most likely be won't get any casting news until the end of this year at the earliest, why not suggest actors you'd like to see and the type of role they might play?

Here are mine, (I'm going to assume that Chris, Bryce, Sam, Laura, Jeff, Isabella and B.D. will be back in their respective roles):

Marion Cotillard - Director of UN agency responsible for supervising all of the paleo-cloning by various companies following Dino-DNA going "open source" thanks to Eli Mills in FK.

Diego Luna - Commander of Rangers working for the UN agency who have special training and gear to round up dinosaurs and place them in preserve facility.

Christoph Waltz - Ringleader of illegal European circus where "trained" dinosaurs perform but are badly abused, killed by one of his attractions.

Kumail Nanjiani - Son of Simon Masrani who wrestles with running his father's company following the events of JW.

Daniel Kaluuya - Lead Ranger in African dinosaur preserve where stray dinosaurs are placed and studied.

Ed Harris - Lewis Dodgson, the big bad, obviously.  Cool

So, feel free to post your cast wish list as well!
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: Your Jurassic World 3 Cast   Your Jurassic World 3 Cast Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 1:16 pm

Nice thread! Smile Here my personal choices... I chose not to get super famous actors, following the Jurassic tradition wanted by Spielberg of not getting superstars, but just very talented actors (Chris Pratt was chosen before anyone knew he would become a star, so he doesn't count).
I'll list also the returning characters.
So...

Spoiler:

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Your Jurassic World 3 Cast   Your Jurassic World 3 Cast Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 1:57 pm

I want Woody Harrelson as Dodgson, an older, more bitter version but also somewhat sinister and charismatic.

Josh Brolin as a hunter maybe? Like how was originally supposed to have been in Jurassic World.

Maybe an ex-girlfriend of Owen's whose now high up in the anti dinosaur thing? Was thinking perhaps Olivia Wilde maybe?

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Your Jurassic World 3 Cast   Your Jurassic World 3 Cast Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 3:46 pm

Nice choices guys! It's interesting to see people's various ideas for JW3!

I'd love to see Bob Balaban in a Jurassic movie, would be a nice nod to "Close Encounters".

Woody Harrelson could make for a pretty creepy Dodgson, I haven't heard that one before! The younger 90's Harrelson might even have been a decent Howard King as well.
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Your Jurassic World 3 Cast   Your Jurassic World 3 Cast Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 4:41 pm

I remember the rumor last year of The Rock possibly being in a JW movie so maybe he can actually be in this one?

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: Your Jurassic World 3 Cast   Your Jurassic World 3 Cast Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 9:15 pm

I was also thinking maybe Aubrey Plaza as a photojournalist/Blogger of some sort? Maybe as someone who is trying to take pictures of the dinosaurs in the restricted areas of the mainland

Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Your Jurassic World 3 Cast   Your Jurassic World 3 Cast Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2019 9:24 pm

I believe she was in Colin's first film, so ya never know! IMO a scientific journalist and/or blogger would be a good fit for the franchise.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Your Jurassic World 3 Cast   Your Jurassic World 3 Cast Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 12:53 am

Jared Harris would be great. One of my favorite actors going today.

Your Jurassic World 3 Cast Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Robotpo
Nublar Velociraptor
Nublar Velociraptor
Robotpo

PostSubject: Re: Your Jurassic World 3 Cast   Your Jurassic World 3 Cast Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2019 12:34 pm

Agreed, he was very good on “The Terror.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Jurassic World 3 Cast   Your Jurassic World 3 Cast Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Jurassic World 3 Cast
Page 1 of 1