Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

Jurassic World Dominion trailer released

Go down 
+7
Raptor_Guard999
JD-man
IllOrfanato
dance2nite
Jurassic Fan 1994
Dead2009
Tyrant Lizard
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic World Dominion trailer released   Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 10:10 am

Well, there it is...

Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion trailer released   Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 2:46 pm

My body....is ready.

Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion trailer released   Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 4:30 pm

I enjoyed the first half of the trailer, but it took a bit of a nosedive into the clichéd bombastic fanservicy crap we've come to expect from these movies once Alan and Ellie were introduced (which was also kinda cringe).

Back to top Go down
Jurassic Fan 1994
Embryo
Embryo
Jurassic Fan 1994

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion trailer released   Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 4:44 pm

I love the the trailer.

The Malone Society likes this post

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion trailer released   Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 4:55 pm

Loved the trailer, looked gorgeous,, got a bit teary when saw the return of the old trio & the OMG the spitter!! cheers

The Malone Society likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jurassic Fan 1994
Embryo
Embryo
Jurassic Fan 1994

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion trailer released   Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2022 3:47 am

It was epic.
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion trailer released   Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2022 3:00 pm

Not gonna lie. As much as I thought trailers for JW and Fallen Kingdom were "meh", this one has everything right. Of course some effects need some polishing but overall feeling, cinematography, dinosaurs, their design and the return of the OG cast pulled my inner strings in the right way Smile

PS. Not gonna brag, but I am pretty sure there are at least 2 scenes here that just have to be from the ending. Like "before-the-credits-ending", not "finale" Smile

Rhedosaurus likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion trailer released   Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2022 4:21 pm

They did that in the 2nd Fallen Kingdom trailer, they had the Rex roaring at the lion and that ended up being in the finale of that film.

Back to top Go down
JD-man
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion trailer released   Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2022 6:16 pm

Just a few questions/comments:
-I'm glad there doesn't seem to be a blue filter like in JW & JWFK (which is probably partly why it doesn't look too bad).
-I would've liked it better if they didn't combine 2 very different Hammond speeches (I.e. "Creation is an act of sheer will" & "Life will find a way"). Maybe it'll make sense in the movie, but as is, not so much.
-It already looked silly w/just Blue (I.e. A relatively small yet naked endotherm) running around in a snowy environment, even more so now that she has an even smaller yet still naked baby.
-When Sattler visits Grant, what species is that background skeleton from? I was originally thinking some kind of basal theropod bc of its overall shape & 4-fingered hands, but the skull looks more ornithischian (I.e. Beaked w/no antorbital fenestrae).
-Is it just me, or does Wu's new hair do make him look like Richard Dawkins? If that's the intention, it's very fitting.
-It's too bad they made the Pyroraptor's head so needlessly ugly, especially compared to the early version:
Spoiler:
-Alteori makes a good point about the trailer Dilophosaurus looking off compared to the JP Dilophosaurus at ~16:30 of her video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqZlEWqTTT8&t=710s
Back to top Go down
Raptor_Guard999
Embryo
Embryo
Raptor_Guard999

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion trailer released   Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2022 3:30 pm

I think this is an excellent trailer overall. It does not give away the actual plot and I like that.

I love how they include the old dialogue from Hammond. It is a way of "bringing him in" along with Alan, Ellie, and Ian even though he is deceased.

I notice she is called Ellie "Sattler" again, does that mean she divorced Mark Degler? In which case they are walking back on her marriage with him.

IllOrfanato wrote:
PS. Not gonna brag, but I am pretty sure there are at least 2 scenes here that just have to be from the ending. Like "before-the-credits-ending", not "finale" Smile
Which Scenes?
Back to top Go down
IllOrfanato
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion trailer released   Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2022 3:31 pm

Raptor_Guard999 wrote:
IllOrfanato wrote:
Which Scenes?

Back to top Go down
The Malone Society
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
The Malone Society

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion trailer released   Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2022 12:08 pm

I absolutely loved this trailer and have already rewatched it more times than I can count. It really did a great job selling the movie and I just hope that any future trailers won't spoil too much of the movie like the advertising for Fallen Kingdom did.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion trailer released   Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2022 10:47 pm

Not gonna lie, I still want to know how all the big and medium sized dinosaurs are not wiped out by the militaries of the world by now.

Even the big game hunters could wipe them out. Just ask the elephants and rhinos in Africa.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion trailer released   Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 4:05 pm

Trailer 2 was just released.

Back to top Go down
Jurassic Fan 1994
Embryo
Embryo
Jurassic Fan 1994

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion trailer released   Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 9:23 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion trailer released   Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2022 10:17 pm

Definitely had OT vibes, I dig it

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion trailer released   Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2022 5:31 am

Its telling that there's no new footage of Rexy despite the thumbnail image teasing a Tyrannosaurus vs Giganotosaurus fight. The same happened with JW, and I think they hope for the same pull again.

Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
TRK/TrexKing
Administrator
Administrator
TRK/TrexKing

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion trailer released   Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2022 8:52 am

It's Trevorrow through and through, although we might still see something. Not even 24 hours later an extended look at Claire's Malta chase was released. We've got a good chunk of how that all goes down now. Wouldn't rule it out. The IMAX poster is somewhat spoilery too..

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic World Dominion trailer released   Jurassic World Dominion trailer released Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jurassic World Dominion trailer released
Page 1 of 1