Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

When are you seeing Dominion?

Go down 
+6
Mosasurfus
Indoraptor11
Pachyrhinosaurus
Island Queen
Jurassic Fan 1994
Dead2009
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

When are you seeing Dominion? Empty
PostSubject: When are you seeing Dominion?   When are you seeing Dominion? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2022 2:07 pm

Is it opening night? Opening weekend? Are you waiting for the crowds to die down before even attempting a theater again because of COVID?

My brother and I are doing a double feature on the 9th, it's playing the first Jurassic Park and then the new one afterwards.

Back to top Go down
Jurassic Fan 1994
Embryo
Embryo
Jurassic Fan 1994

PostSubject: Re: When are you seeing Dominion?   When are you seeing Dominion? Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2022 7:17 pm

June 9th or June 10th.
Back to top Go down
Island Queen
Hatchling
Hatchling
Island Queen

PostSubject: Re: When are you seeing Dominion?   When are you seeing Dominion? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2022 7:16 pm

Not for a while. I have to wait until Uncharted leaves our cheapest theater first until I can see it, since I can't go to two movies at the same time! Even though it's already available to own on Blu-ray and DVD (got mine from Amazon), I still like to catch it in theaters (since it looks so much better on the big screen than on my TV or computer).

Our theaters have been open for a while, and Uncharted is the first new movie I saw in theaters since Covid began, and boy has the Cineplex pre-show changed! It's now how it used to be about twenty years ago with trivia questions and the like (I still remember those days). If I have to wait until Dominion moves to our cheaper theater to see it, then so be it, since I'm still not big on the dinosaurs on the mainland plot idea, but will reserve judgement on it until I actually see it (whenever that is). Since I can't see the 3D version at home (due to the fact that I don't have a 3D TV yet), it's good that I catch at least this version in theaters, even if I don't go as often as I usually do. Very Happy

Pachyrhinosaurus
Hatchling
Hatchling
Pachyrhinosaurus

PostSubject: Re: When are you seeing Dominion?   When are you seeing Dominion? Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2022 10:39 pm

I saw the previous two films on their first showing the night before opening day. Unfortunately I'll have to wait until the 10th this time due to a family event. The very first showing always draws an interesting crowd, so it's a little disappointing to miss it.
Back to top Go down
Indoraptor11
Embryo
Embryo
Indoraptor11

PostSubject: Re: When are you seeing Dominion?   When are you seeing Dominion? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2022 1:02 pm

i will probably see it either 9 june or 10th june. Are from Sweden and the premire is 9th. We have Atmos at the theathre which make it very cool.
Back to top Go down
Mosasurfus
Embryo
Embryo
Mosasurfus

PostSubject: Re: When are you seeing Dominion?   When are you seeing Dominion? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2022 4:27 pm

Have to help out my brother with moving this weekend, but maybe the next ! Excited !
Back to top Go down
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

PostSubject: Re: When are you seeing Dominion?   When are you seeing Dominion? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2022 5:28 pm

I'll be seeing it in the first showing on June 10th at my closest IMAX. I've yet to be let down by Jurassic World, so I'm rather excited and optimistic!
Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: When are you seeing Dominion?   When are you seeing Dominion? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2022 7:24 pm

I'm going to watch Dominion tomorrow. I have to admit I'm excited for the movie, although can't deny that I am nervous.

Embryo
Embryo
Mosasurfus

PostSubject: Re: When are you seeing Dominion?   When are you seeing Dominion? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 11:08 am

Gondrasia wrote:
I'll be seeing it in the first showing on June 10th at my closest IMAX. I've yet to be let down by Jurassic World, so I'm rather excited and optimistic!

Yeah, I've liked both, too!

Sickle_Claw wrote:
I'm going to watch Dominion tomorrow. I have to admit I'm excited for the movie, although can't deny that I am nervous.

I'm just excited to see dinos on screen Smile Even if the plot isn't good, the dinos will be !
Back to top Go down
The Malone Society
Pachycephalosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
The Malone Society

PostSubject: Re: When are you seeing Dominion?   When are you seeing Dominion? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 7:46 pm

I'm seeing it on Saturday with my best friend. We saw Fallen Kingdom together and we both really enjoyed it, so I look forward to watching this with him as well.

Mosasurfus likes this post

Back to top Go down
Gondrasia
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Gondrasia

PostSubject: Re: When are you seeing Dominion?   When are you seeing Dominion? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 6:53 am

Well, this is it.

After 4 years of waiting and avoiding all spoilers and reviews, I'm just about to head off to the IMAX and see Jurassic World Dominion. I'm both excited and nervous at the same time!

Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: When are you seeing Dominion?   When are you seeing Dominion? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 8:30 am

Today.

Back to top Go down
Mosasurfus
Embryo
Embryo
Mosasurfus

PostSubject: Re: When are you seeing Dominion?   When are you seeing Dominion? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 6:23 pm

The Malone Society wrote:
I'm seeing it on Saturday with my best friend. We saw Fallen Kingdom together and we both really enjoyed it, so I look forward to watching this with him as well.

Sounds like a great time !

Gondrasia wrote:

Well, this is it.

After 4 years of waiting and avoiding all spoilers and reviews, I'm just about to head off to the IMAX and see Jurassic World Dominion. I'm both excited and nervous at the same time!
Hope you have a good time friend!

Dr. Wu wrote:

Today
Dr. Wu! Haven't you caused enough damage!
Back to top Go down
Dead2009
Administrator
Administrator
Dead2009

PostSubject: Re: When are you seeing Dominion?   When are you seeing Dominion? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2022 9:46 pm

Who's all seen it?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When are you seeing Dominion?   When are you seeing Dominion? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When are you seeing Dominion?
Page 1 of 1