Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1

Go down 
+38
Jurassic Gabo
Crimsonraptor
Spiegel
Pachyrhinosaurus
Viperman
evolution_rex
K_Ozz92
TheRexMan22
Océane
BoulderFaceplant
Gondrasia
JP_Korea
V.a.nublarensis
Yankeetrex
TRK/TrexKing
1morey
Fossildude747
Aegyptiacus3
The Geeky Zoologist
Scott B
Dr. Wu
Troyal1
Rhedosaurus
Trexbreakout
Mysterious Hero M
Levine
Tyrant Lizard
Dead2009
SmugTheFab
Baryonyx111
Darth Spidey
Spinosaur4.4
Troodon_formosus
BarrytheOnyx
Sickle_Claw
owenpratt
dance2nite
TheDreamMaster
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 5:58 pm

I just hope that it's not too dark. I've noticed that since 2010-2012, more people have been mostly rejecting the darker/scarier themes. Nolan's Batman movies were the exception to the rule, but that's a special case.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 8:24 pm

I think that in order for people to enjoy the darker story and not just reject it out of hand is to have strong narrative and character underpinnings; aka Owen and Claire must be more strongly written and presented in order to win over the folks who weren't exactly impressed by them in Jurassic World.

That and the story, in whatever form it takes, will have to balance out it's new ideas as intelligently as possible. Jurassic Park, the original, had a mature story with a suspense and horror elements and still managed to be PG-13 (or just PG as it is in the UK). I don't think we should worry about it becoming R-rated, since it's only a small minority of people who want that and Bayona is probably smart enough to know when to hold back from going too dark. Spielberg, Trevorrow and Bayona are probably keenly aware of this franchise's appeal to children, so going too far would hurt the film and it's reception rather than help it

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 6:42 am

I don't necessarily want JW2 to be dark, but I want it to be scary and suspenseful.
JP was not that dark, but it was scary. TLW was both dark and scary. JW wasn't none of them (with a few exceptions, especially concerning the first scenes of the Indominus).

A sequence like the JP kitchen scene or similar in JW2 would be already a step forward compared to JW (which I loved, but lacked some supsense).

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/owenpratt93
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 3:49 pm

Another little Jurassic World 2 interview with Trevorrow and Bayona, this one about the relationship between humans and animals:

http://www.scified.com/news/jurassic-world-2-change-your-outlook-dinosaurs

Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2016 6:26 pm

Bayona compares the sequel to "The Empire Strikes Back" :

http://www.scified.com/news/jurassic-world-be-darker-like-the-empire-strikes-back
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 11:31 am

It looks like kids will be back again:

https://twitter.com/jplegacy/status/788757010359681025

Casting call for little girls at 9-12 year age.

If this is true, I seriously give up.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
The Geeky Zoologist
Hatchling
Hatchling
The Geeky Zoologist

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 11:52 am

I am also not very fond of kids but until now, kids/early teenagers who played in a J.A Bayona film did a pretty good performance in them (better than most of the kids of the franchise) so this news doesn't bother me very much.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12945239/1/Jurassic-World

https://archiveofourown.org/works/20436878
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 12:21 pm

Give up?

Spino, with all due respect, I hardly think a little girl is any reason to panic. Bad writing, acting, directing and execution of story, however, IS. Also, this is Bayona, a more experienced and dare it be said, better, director than Colin Trevorrow. I didn't like the idea of the I. rex until I actually saw the film, and I was won over.

I liked Gray in Jurassic World, but I still don't really like Zach that much even taking his arc into account, he was still annoying for most of the film until he had a close brush with death.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 12:55 pm

I know it looks like an over reaction attitude but I'm really upset by this news. And sad. It cuts my hype greatly, since I didn't want kids to appear.

One of the main reasons I put on my wishlist for JW2 is that it shouldn't have kids. I don't like kids in general and I'm tired of every JP movie with kids. It just feels forced. Specially now that there's not a park and the movie will be "darker" according to Bayona. And the "kid shield" is also annoying. You see the character, and you know nothing is going to happen with he/she because it's a kid.  JW2 should have something new.

Also, something that annoys me out is the great screentime they have. It shouldn't foccus too much on them. JW for example, I think they foccused too much on the divorce drama and the kids. Zach is horrible from the start to end, and Gray is starting to make me skip the scenes when I watch JW again.

I don't doubt we'll also see divorce subplot again. Ugh. I hate this useless plot taking place when there's a huge science/moral debate that is way more important for the movie/plot.

If there's going to be kids again, I guess I can cut off the new dinosaur species with great scenes and also major character development.

And I don't know if this was an unique decision by Bayona. I mean, he's not fully in control of the movie.

Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 1:41 pm

Her name is Lucy and could have a major role. Maybe.

http://jurassicoutpost.com/jurassic-world-2-holding-open-casting-role-young-girl/

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 4:45 pm

If this Lucy character does a major role, then we should aim to be hopeful and supportive of the actress they cast and wish her luck, it is possible for a great child performance to be procured by a director like Bayona, and if his last two movies are anything to go by he CAN get good performances out of his child actors, both A Monster Calls and The Impossible have amazing reviews and one of those young actors, Tom Holland, is frigging SPIDER-MAN.

What it will depend on is if Trevorrow and Connolly can improve their script writing for the new film, and that Bayona will have his say on whether or not something works for the film since he is the director and it's his prerogative. We would think of this as Steven Spielberg and George Lucas as partners on the Indiana Jones films.

Imagine for a moment that we aren't the ages that we are now (and also pretend the production was looking or boys as well as girls), and we were just as huge fans of this franchise as we are in reality, I'd be going crazy at the chance to audition for a Jurassic film, hoping to receive that phone call bringing the good news. And I like that every now and again, a young actor gets the chance to have that experience. Maybe I'm in the minority on that, but I don't think a child character is the automatic death knell for this film.

Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 5:59 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
I know it looks like an over reaction attitude but I'm really upset by this news. And sad. It cuts my hype greatly, since I didn't want kids to appear.

One of the main reasons I put on my wishlist for JW2 is that it shouldn't have kids. I don't like kids in general and I'm tired of every JP movie with kids. It just feels forced. Specially now that there's not a park and the movie will be "darker" according to Bayona. And the "kid shield" is also annoying. You see the character, and you know nothing is going to happen with he/she because it's a kid.  JW2 should have something new.

Also, something that annoys me out is the great screentime they have. It shouldn't foccus too much on them. JW for example, I think they foccused too much on the divorce drama and the kids. Zach is horrible from the start to end, and Gray is starting to make me skip the scenes when I watch JW again.

I don't doubt we'll also see divorce subplot again. Ugh. I hate this useless plot taking place when there's a huge science/moral debate that is way more important for the movie/plot.

If there's going to be kids again, I guess I can cut off the new dinosaur species with great scenes and also major character development.

I get why some people don't like having kids, but here's the problem. Kids were always a huge part of the Jurassic Park movies simply because kids LOVE dinosaurs. Kids made up a huge part of the JP audience. Always were and always will be. Not having a kid in a Jurassic Park/Jurassic World movie would be basically be going against tradition.

Also, you don't think that Lex and Tim as well as Malcolm's daughter suffered some sort of PSTD for a while?
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 7:06 pm

Well, it's funny how you say that, I mean, when I was a kid I was the only kid that liked dinosaurs on my school. And that's something strange, yeah, I got mocked and stuff because of that so I think that love from kids about dinosaurs is rare... Or I didn't search the right place. Smile

But what makes JP for me is just the dinosaurs and the atmosphere. The rest you can delete, I guess.

Back to top Go down
Aegyptiacus3
Hatchling
Hatchling
Aegyptiacus3

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 8:35 pm

I'm excited, any piece of news should be cherished. Looks to me like the Lucy character is inspired from novel Lex, which is great! Bring back the novel!

Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 5:24 pm

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Well, it's funny how you say that, I mean, when I was a kid I was the only kid that liked dinosaurs on my school. And that's something strange, yeah, I got mocked and stuff because of that so I think that love from kids about dinosaurs is rare... Or I didn't search the right place.  Smile

To be fair, I had some of that myself. It wasn't as bad as you since only a few people mocked me. Most people eventually knew that I loved dinosaurs and accepted that. I guess that the people have to see and explained why we like them in order to see things our way.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 9:01 pm

Rhedosaurus wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
Well, it's funny how you say that, I mean, when I was a kid I was the only kid that liked dinosaurs on my school. And that's something strange, yeah, I got mocked and stuff because of that so I think that love from kids about dinosaurs is rare... Or I didn't search the right place.  Smile

To be fair, I had some of that myself. It wasn't as bad as you since only a few people mocked me. Most people eventually knew that I loved dinosaurs and accepted that. I guess that the people have to see and explained why we like them in order to see things our way.

I tried to tell them some cool stuff about dinosaurs or when it was on biology classes they often asked me but I had almost no respect. But the funny thing was that I had high grades on biology and my teachers liked me (bc I talked stuff with them) and on test days those assholes came to seek help from me like we were budies. Laughing

But I still helped them. I used my knowledge in biology as a weapon against everything.

Back to top Go down
Troyal1
Veteran
Veteran
Troyal1

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 1:39 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
It looks like kids will be back again:

https://twitter.com/jplegacy/status/788757010359681025

Casting call for little girls at 9-12 year age.

If this is true, I seriously give up.

Haha. Said the same thing lol

It is true.
Back to top Go down
Fossildude747
Embryo
Embryo
Fossildude747

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 12:19 pm

I don't see how kids can ruin a film. Let's not forget every JP movie had kids, first one had kids, it was great, the rest had kids, up to you to judge those.

Time to accept that the franchise has existed for over 20 years now, kids have always been part of it, stop complaining and accept they are part of the movies. Kids neither add or take away anything from the movie for me personally. I'd be a little more worried about too many hybrids ruining the movie rather than kids, which have always been part of it.

Ankylosaurs 4 Lyfe!

The Forgotten World RP Characters:

Fang- Male Troodon

Shadow- Female Troodon
Back to top Go down
The Geeky Zoologist
Hatchling
Hatchling
The Geeky Zoologist

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 5:16 am

Rhedosaurus wrote:
I just hope that it's not too dark. I've noticed that since 2010-2012, more people have been mostly rejecting the darker/scarier themes. Nolan's Batman movies were the exception to the rule, but that's a special case.

I must disagree with you.
There is quite a lot of dark pop-culture works that are very popular today whether they be TV series (e.g Game of Thrones, Westworld), video games (e.g The Witcher) or even films (e.g Mad Max : Fury Road).
The opinion of the majority is not always the right one and I totally think that a dark Jurassic film can work and be successful.
After all, the novels were pretty dark so it wouldn't be antithetic to the "spirit" of the saga at all.
If they go for a darker route, they must embrace the darker themes of the saga and not making it not too dark just to please some people otherwise it would feel like a joke.

Concerning kids, it's not because they always have been part of the franchise that they need to be in every iteration and producers really need to stop thinking of them as the main target audience.
However I'm waiting for details concerning that Lucy character before debating on the utility of her character.
If she ends up becoming a Newt-like character or something different than the annoying whining little girl cliché, I wouldn't mind her presence.
Back to top Go down
owenpratt
Brachiosaurus
Brachiosaurus
owenpratt

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 12:34 pm

https://twitter.com/MrJakeJohnson/status/792014864235372545

Quote :
From what I hear Lowery will not be in JW2.
- Jake Johnson

Lowery won't be in JW2 apparently.
Thoughts?

Back to top Go down
Sickle_Claw
Veteran
Veteran
Sickle_Claw

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 12:35 pm

yeah its certainly very interesting but it does lend credence to the idea that new characters will dominate

Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 2:03 pm

I'm fine with this. I enjoyed Lowery's comedic injections into Jurassic World, but it's hard to see him going out into the field and having a back and forth with Owen and Claire in the jungle, Owen is far more likely to be the source of comedic relief in the next film. Also, changing up characters throughout the films is kind of traditional for this franchise.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 2:36 pm

So a "crazy" theory says the girl could be Wu's daughter...Now I want that sh*t to be real. I would also reconsider what I said about the girl if she's really some relative to Wu.

Haters gonna hate. Cool

Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 2:44 pm

When I first saw that post from Jurassic Outpost on Facebook, I remembered Lucy the Australopithecus and my initial train of thought was that they were looking for a little girl to mo-cap as resurrected Australopithecus adolescent, named after the original "Lucy" fossil. And in essence, Dr Wu was her "father" in that he created and raised her.

Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 2:50 pm

BarrytheOnyx wrote:
When I first saw that post from Jurassic Outpost on Facebook, I remembered Lucy the Australopithecus and my initial train of thought was that they were looking for a little girl to mo-cap as resurrected Australopithecus adolescent, named after the original "Lucy" fossil. And in essence, Dr Wu was her "father" in that he created and raised her.

I don't think the girl is an Australopithecus specimen, but that would be crazy as hell. Laughing

I think it's a "normal" Homo sapiens kid. XD

But that doesn't mean Wu couldn't create her from genetic engineering methods with the "best" genes.

I just want Wu to be a father now so hard. I'm tired of mad scientist characters. I would love to see that other side of Wu and that he's also a human.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Wu
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Wu

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 5:32 pm

Dr. Wu: Lucy you know I love you right? After all I named you after a very famous Australopithecus and if that's not love, I don't know what is.

Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 5:59 pm

I might be getting too crazy on this theory (it's just a theory, I know, but it's fun to speculate), but Bayona just compared JW2 to Empire Strikes Back in some sorts, maybe that means also a big plot twist with Lucy's father?

Maybe Lucy get's lost, Owen and Claire finds her during the movie, and latter we discover who her father is...And maybe the father realizes the damage he did and dies there...It fits with Wu, it could also fit with the new villain too (assuming a new character is her father, but from what I've read it's unlikely).

IMO it's a very interesting path, it would give the character more complexity, more development and depht, it wouldn't make the character one dimensional. If the case is Wu, they could make him get too far with science (something we all expect), but then he puts the only person he cares about in danger, and then he have to find a way to get back to his morals or perish...

I can imagine Wu saying: "Of course she's my daughter, she's a beautiful perfect human being." Laughing

Well, we'll see. But color me excited if this is real.

Back to top Go down
The Geeky Zoologist
Hatchling
Hatchling
The Geeky Zoologist

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2016 10:03 am

I liked Lowery in JW but if he isn't in JW2 I wouldn't miss him too much. Following JW's events, there is actually more chances that he just get another job in some place, thus being barely in contact with Claire and co (if not at all) and not being involved with dinosaur's related incidents for the rest of his life than the opposite.

Concerning Lucy, the theory that claims that her father is a scientist seems quite likely but I think that she will be the daughter of a new character (a Paleontologist perhaps ?) and not Wu's.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12945239/1/Jurassic-World

https://archiveofourown.org/works/20436878
Back to top Go down
1morey
Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
1morey

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 12:07 am

owenpratt wrote:
Another little Jurassic World 2 interview with Trevorrow and Bayona, this one about the relationship between humans and animals:

Totally called that back on the old forums. Lol.

With the casting call made out for Lucy's character, it will probably be the last piece of news-news (asides from small tidbits) we get until probably 2017. But 2017 is packed with a lot of movies I'm excited for, so I'll have something to hold me over until we start getting regular updates.
Back to top Go down
dance2nite
Sorna Velociraptor
Sorna Velociraptor
dance2nite

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 1:25 am

1morey wrote:
owenpratt wrote:

Totally called that back on the old forums. Lol.

With the casting call made out for Lucy's character, it will probably be the last piece of news-news (asides from small tidbits) we get until probably 2017. But 2017 is packed with a lot of movies I'm excited for, so I'll have something to hold me over until we start getting regular updates.

I'd say we will get more casting news in coming months before 2016 is out (I hope?)!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1   General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom News Thread V.1
Page 4 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next