Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

My thoughts on "Dangerous Games"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

My thoughts on "Dangerous Games" Empty
PostSubject: My thoughts on "Dangerous Games"   My thoughts on "Dangerous Games" Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 3:03 pm

I liked it. The premise of returning to Isla Nublar (not some shiny new theme park, but the ruins of Jurassic Park) always has appealed to me, and the whole "shady drug-dealer owning the island" prospect had me intrigued. And to be fair, some of the characters and ideas (like Rexy deeming people worthy or unworthy was kinda interesting, or the pre-Owen Raptor chick with her pack of feathery Velociraptors).

But I think the only major problem I have is the damn art. The covers are very pretty and exotic, clearly were worked on for a while. The actual comic art looks awful, like they weren't even finished in some parts. The dinosaurs in some sections look kinda good, but a lot of the time they look clunky and weird, like they're deformed. Plus some of the dialogue is a bit weird and could use some work and lengthening out.

Overall, I liked Dangerous Games. An interesting concept that could have used a lot of work to become something great, but as it stands its...okay.
Back to top Go down
SmugTheFab
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus
SmugTheFab

Location : In my den, rubbing my hands together and laughing maniacally.

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on "Dangerous Games"   My thoughts on "Dangerous Games" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 5:21 pm

Do you recommend it?

Back to top Go down
Levine
Veteran
Veteran
Levine

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on "Dangerous Games"   My thoughts on "Dangerous Games" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 6:04 pm

SmugTheFab wrote:
Do you recommend it?

Yeah. Don't buy it, just read it online (the whole thing is here, but you didnt get it from me Razz).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My thoughts on "Dangerous Games"   My thoughts on "Dangerous Games" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My thoughts on "Dangerous Games"
Page 1 of 1