Jurassic Mainframe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it will be flawless...(est. 2016)

Jurassic Mainframe NewsHomeOur Discord ServerLatest imagesJurassic-PediaSearchRegisterLog in

TLW T.rexes vs Indominus

Go down 
+10
Oliphaunt
Megaspino2
Rhedosaurus
Océane
Spinosaur4.4
TheRexMan22
CT-1138
Megatronus Rex
Tarbtano
Gojira2014
14 posters

Which Outcome?
Outcome 1
TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Vote_lcap0%TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Outcome 2
TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Vote_lcap13%TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Outcome 3
TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Vote_lcap81%TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Vote_rcap
 81% [ 13 ]
Outcome 4
TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Vote_lcap6%TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Back

AuthorMessage
Gojira2014
Hatchling
Hatchling
Gojira2014

TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Empty
PostSubject: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 8:42 pm

Seeing how my Rexy (In Her Prime) and Tarbtano's Spinosaurus vs Indominus's threads have been successful, I've decided to keep on the trend. Next up are the TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Rex. We'll be looking at this as 3 different fights. "Buck" vs I.rex, "Doe" vs I.rex, and Buck and Doe vs I.rex.

Rules:
*Set in Main Street at the end of JW
*Buck and Doe are a bit older, but not nearly as old as Rexy. Say shortly after the events of JP3.
*Indominus is in good condition, even after all the stuff she went through in the film

Now, like Tarbtano, I have a few outcomes.

Outcome 1: Buck/Doe beat Indominus by themselves.
This will probably be the most controversial choice. But seeing how they've spent their whole lives in the wild with predators like Spinosaurus around, I don't find it that impossible. Either one of them mauls to death or the Mosasaur ends the fight.

Outcome 2: Indominus kills one of them, but the other kills Indominus.
This is probably more likely. Seeing how one of the rexes can probably put up a good fight, they'll wear I.rex out for the other to finish her.

Outcome 3: Both Rexes gang up and kill the I.rex.
This will probably be the most likely. Since they're a mating pair, the 2 T.rexes will probably work as a team and with their combined strength, kill the I.rex.

Outcome 4: I.rex kills both T.rexes
This will be the saddest outcome. Despite putting up a good fight, not even both T.rexes together are no match for I.rex and are defeated.

Back to top Go down
Tarbtano
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Tarbtano

PostSubject: Re: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 8:53 pm

Aside from a slight size advantage, I'd actually think either the Doe or Buck are probably more dangerous than Rexy by merit of living near their whole lives in the wild and having encountered other large theropods before. That said, this is a 2v1 with two super predators vs. 1 Indominus. The I.rex is extremely dangerous, but this is seriously overkill.

Megatronus Rex
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Megatronus Rex

PostSubject: Re: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 8:58 pm

Outcome 3 makes the most sense in my book. The two worked together every time we saw them in TLW unless they were forcibly separated, so there's no reason to believe they'd do anything differently against an opposing threat. The Buck himself could probably hold his own against the Indominus given he's got far more experience in a fight, so adding the Doe would be overkill.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuEb77i1zKVDNUSAyk_pZ-A
CT-1138
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
Jurassic Mainframe News Team
CT-1138

PostSubject: Re: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 9:05 pm

What Megatronus said. The two of them completely wrecked two vehicles no problem. The two of them together were very formidable.

http://abekowalski.deviantart.com/
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 9:23 pm

The pair, working as a team, would undoubtedly vanquish the Indominus Rex in just a few short minutes, IMO -- however, were one of the T-Rex's mortally wounded, leaving only combatant to duel with Indy, the hybrid could potentially come out on top; if the battle played in her favor.

The Bull rex is strong. Just by looking at him you can tell what an exceptionally capable killing-machine he is. He's also devoted. Protecting his mate would be a priority to him. Possibly that devotion would fuel his aggressiveness, too.

And were his partner killed in battle, all I can say is... I wouldn't want to be Indy right then.

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 2:10 am

2 T.rexes against 1 Indominus? That's not  fair battle, of course the rexes would win bc...You can't win 2 just with 1.

Now put 2 Indominus and you'll see things turn out different.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

TLW T.rexes vs Indominus LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
Océane
Océane

PostSubject: Re: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 2:25 am

Spinosaur4.4 wrote:
2 T.rexes against 1 Indominus? That's not  fair battle, of course the rexes would win bc...You can't win 2 just with 1.

Another dead Indominus sibling?

Megatronus Rex
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Megatronus Rex

PostSubject: Re: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 3:11 am

Haha. Indominus would turn on its own flesh and blood. The thing is crazy. There'd be absolutely no teamwork on that side.
Back to top Go down
Spinosaur4.4
Veteran
Veteran
Spinosaur4.4

PostSubject: Re: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 4:30 pm

RaptorLover0823 wrote:
Spinosaur4.4 wrote:

Another dead Indominus sibling?

2 living ones, of course. A male and a female. It's just a hypothetical battle anyway. It's never going to happen.

I wouldn't count on the "they're not going to teamwork" at all. If she could socialize with raptors, she could socialize with her own species. Majungasaurus were canibals too, that doesn't mean they're crazy or stuff.

T.rex probably wasn't social either and you don't see anyone saying they couldn't team up in a hunt or whatever.

Nature isn't black or white. Most of I.rex behavior's were already spoted on some species.

Former JPL member, Spinosaur4.4.

TLW T.rexes vs Indominus LYHX0zA
Back to top Go down
TheRexMan22
Veteran
Veteran
TheRexMan22

PostSubject: Re: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 5:13 pm

The Indominus forged a bond with Owen's velociraptors. Why not with another I-Rex?

[color=#33ccff]
Back to top Go down
Megatronus Rex
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Megatronus Rex

PostSubject: Re: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 5:31 pm

She killed her own sibling. It just doesn't appear to me that she'd fancy having another one like herself floating around. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Rhedosaurus
Veteran
Veteran
Rhedosaurus

PostSubject: Re: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 5:46 pm

The Buck and Doe T. rexes also have a child to defend. That would give them extra motivation. Even if I. rex didn't cannibalize her sibling, she'd abuse it to the point where it would abandon her and just watch the TLW T. rexes butcher her.

If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. Michael Crichton

If you're concerned about where this franchise is headed, then please join us.
Back to top Go down
Megaspino2
Megaspino2

PostSubject: Re: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 6:32 pm

Megatronus Rex wrote:
She killed her own sibling. It just doesn't appear to me that she'd fancy having another one like herself floating around. Who knows.

It depends on when she killed them. If she killed them as an infant/hatchling then that is a behavior common in some species of birds. The parents may only be able to take care of one and thus the dominant chick pushes the lesser individual out of the way. If she killed them as adolescents then the I.rex may not tolerate other of her species around. I would be inclined to say that due to her "mad" behavior throughout the film that she may not.

As to her being social with the raptors, that actually may be because of the raptors' behavior. Perhaps they recognized her dominance over them and thus acted as the subordinate. Maybe I.rex are unwilling to submit and thus get into death battles over dominance which may also be an explanation for why she killed her other siblings.

Either way, I still see the TLW pair being able to work more efficiently together than the potential I.rex team up.
Back to top Go down
Oliphaunt
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Oliphaunt

PostSubject: Re: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 6:48 pm

Win?? The Rex pair would make Indominus into a big, albino Eddie Carr.

-Cope (M) Brontosaurus excelsus
-Hook (F): Suchomimus tenerensis
Back to top Go down
Aegyptiacus3
Hatchling
Hatchling
Aegyptiacus3

PostSubject: Re: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 9:23 pm

Given that its 2 against 1, they should have no trouble tag-teaming an I.rex.

Megatronus Rex
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Megatronus Rex

PostSubject: Re: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 11:14 pm

If this wasn't two full-grown, battle-tested Tyrannosaurs, and was instead two inexperienced sub-adults (younger than the JP/// rex, let's say)...it could be different. But this is two Tyrannosaurs that know what they're doing, they know how to fight and fight together, and they're not going to put up with any of the Indominus' crap.
Back to top Go down
BarrytheOnyx
Veteran
Veteran
BarrytheOnyx

PostSubject: Re: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 9:02 pm

For some reason, I voted for the second outcome in which one of the T.rexes would be killed by the I.rex while the survivor killed the monster. Given that the two were able to reduce the trailer in TLW to scrap metal and fight "as one" in the sense that they fight like partners in battle would do. For some reason I envisioned a scenario in which the I.rex would succeed in separating one of the Rexes and ultimately killing one of them, while the survivor (lets say for the sake of argument its the Buck, who is a noticeably aggressive and tenacious specimen) goes into a revenge-filled rage and slaughters the already weakened Indominus. In hindsight, I'm not sure I agree with my own vote, but I don't think the scenario is improbable.

TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Dinosa12
Back to top Go down
Troodon_formosus
Compsognathus
Compsognathus
Troodon_formosus

PostSubject: Re: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 10:41 pm

iRex could only concentrate on one enemy at a time when her opponents are that size. Even if she managed to start whaling down on one of the rexes, the other would be right there to throw her off again. She'd do some serious damage to at least one of her foes, for sure, but she wouldn't be able to kill either of them, not with the mate right there. And the moment she brought her huge arms into play, one or the other rex would probably catch on to that advantage and tear iRex's arms right off.

Once she was distracted by a raptor in her face, she had a tough enough time against a lone, aging rex. Two of them would rip her apart even without assistance from Blue or the other raptors.

The Forgotten World Characters: Cessna (Pteranodon longiceps masranii ♀)
Back to top Go down
http://exploresecondearth.boards.net/
Tyrant Lizard
Veteran
Veteran
Tyrant Lizard

PostSubject: Re: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 3:37 am

Two fully grown, battle tested T.rex's against one Indominus? It'd be a slaughter. Of course they'd work together, as they are a mating pair, and the Indominus would be dead in a matter of minutes.

If we're talking one at a time, then Indy would probably take out the first Rex, only to be vanquished by the second one.

TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Jpbann10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TLW T.rexes vs Indominus   TLW T.rexes vs Indominus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TLW T.rexes vs Indominus
Page 1 of 1